Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 6. (Read 30944 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
I'm not so sure it's a scam yet!!

How much is the min investment?

Zero Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I'm not so sure it's a scam yet!!

How much is the min investment?
legendary
Yup will do.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Could you post a link or thread in Alts here to the dropbox for emunie ob1?, it takes a few second to put it on a drop box link...!

I will when its up, but not in this thread as hopefully it'll be history soon enough.

Could you start a new thread in here with it?
legendary
Could you post a link or thread in Alts here to the dropbox for emunie ob1?, it takes a few second to put it on a drop box link...!

I will when its up, but not in this thread as hopefully it'll be history soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
legendary
It is open beta day remember, lots of load and traffic today.  Contrary to the wild and contradictory claims in this thread, eMunie is not dead!

Man, I can't imagine how you manage to put up with all this baseless crap day after day and still work on emunie.  I think I would have thrown in a towel a long time ago.

Sometimes it is challenging....then I remember that they are simply children, and haven't learnt manners or decorum yet.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Is the Open Beta client available to DL now, and if so, can someone post a link to it since the site is down for whatever reason?

Not quite, we've had some server issues today that have eaten up a lot of time dealing with, support etc...so it will be a little later.

Okay, thanks Dan.  I will keep an eye out.  Congrats to you and the team on getting to this point.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

+Respect  Cheesy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It is open beta day remember, lots of load and traffic today.  Contrary to the wild and contradictory claims in this thread, eMunie is not dead!

Man, I can't imagine how you manage to put up with all this baseless crap day after day and still work on emunie.  I think I would have thrown in a towel a long time ago.
legendary
Is the Open Beta client available to DL now, and if so, can someone post a link to it since the site is down for whatever reason?

Not quite, we've had some server issues today that have eaten up a lot of time dealing with, support etc...so it will be a little later.
Activity: 436
ofcourse he is lying!

Yes they do and you know it. You are even part of it.

They deleted criticism from founders and deleted whole section of the forum.

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

Visin controls and ows the forum!

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.

Seriously fella... Pull yourself together.
You sound like a 12 year old crying to mummy that the kids down the park won't play with you.
Activity: 389
legendary
This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

For once we agree 100%

But humans have been trying to get along for centuries now, so idealistic wishes of that nature just wont happen, which is very sad!
Activity: 436
At least someone gets it. Sheesh, I'm begining to lose faith in humanity with all the blatant ignorance and lack of due diligence. Emunie will have a special place in the decentralization of the global financial system. I for one am already working on implementing Emunie in my own personal projects. Either pay attention or be left behind.

That about sums up my position as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
GREAT opening day you guys have....

Thanks for the support!

When do you plan to launch your IPO?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
legendary

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

This is the 10th delay?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It is open beta day remember, lots of load and traffic today.  Contrary to the wild and contradictory claims in this thread, eMunie is not dead!

wah don't be a crybaby, NXT was attacked for weeks!part of the game

if you can't stand the heat,  blah blah

Looking at old posts from Nov 2013, one of the attacker was Fuserleer himself who claimed it won't have a chance Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: