Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 7. (Read 30944 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Why people attack eMunie? It is a nice concept with great chance of success. Open minded, different approach.

I don't get why people hate it. Maybe it's because they fear its success.

People attack all kinds of things, not rarely motivated by jealousy and other lower motives. Don't worry, opinions come and go but solid technology will prove itself.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is open beta day remember, lots of load and traffic today.  Contrary to the wild and contradictory claims in this thread, eMunie is not dead!

first impression does it all Hughes Cheesy

this is childs play of what is comming

Why you stop emule? Something wrong?

You won't win this, and you cannot win this.

<3
It is open beta day remember, lots of load and traffic today.  Contrary to the wild and contradictory claims in this thread, eMunie is not dead!

wah don't be a crybaby, NXT was attacked for weeks!part of the game

if you can't stand the heat,  blah blah

Haha, we are definitely not crying over it. Just goes to show how much people fear something.

We encourage the enthusiasm this magnificent community has to offer Smiley
NXT
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

wah don't be a crybaby, NXT was attacked for weeks!part of the game

if you can't stand the heat,  blah blah
^ LOL What a moron.

Please show me your most wonderful project

Oh wait...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

first impression does it all Hughes Cheesy

this is childs play of what is comming
Activity: 168
emunie website and forums have been attacked by hackers, its down since 2 hours Sad

please don't spread lies. site is down, but not 'hacked'. we are working with the hosting provider now.

-V

Nice job Cory Cheesy Cheesy

first day and caboom. that tells for the real tests that are comming.

I am pitty for them investors but have no mercy for liars like you and Hughes.

I will fight emunie as long as it pretends to be a crypto and as long as it pretends to be decentralized.

If emunie stops doing that I rest my case, till than....
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
we are working with the hosting provider now.

-V
Have you forgot to pay for hosting in February?  Grin
Activity: 205
wow, what do these trolls have to gain? you want people to invest in ethereum instead where miners only end up with 1/4 of the coins? that post was ridiculous - invest in ethereum instead lol.  or nxt, that was also beta when people bought in, without fair distribution - 200x increase between initial investors and public launch.  bitcoin itself is a pyramid - at least a semi-inflationary coin would allow for merchants to enter a more stable currency.

first "case" i checked out was the claim to scamming $1500 in a day.  you have a warped view of scamming, since the site was an amazon affiliate website, where you get commission paid to you through referred amazon sales.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Why people attack eMunie? It is a nice concept with great chance of success. Open minded, different approach.

I don't get why people hate it. Maybe it's because they fear its success.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
emunie website and forums have been attacked by hackers, its down since 2 hours Sad

please don't spread lies. site is down, but not 'hacked'. we are working with the hosting provider now.

-V
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Activity: 171
fuserleer did say he registered the company legally (he even tweeted it) and he did say emunie would obey all UK regulations.
is he denying that? NO. he's simply denying the slanderous accusations about his past(and he proved them to be just that)
you may not agree with his decision to go down the regulatory route but its his product and his person on the line.
and from the moment he started the project with a real identity it really left him no choice in the end imo.
and i'm curious to see how ethereum will be setup....as with real identities to do an IPO they will need some sort of legal status.
and i couldn't care less if he's some narcisistic individual who thinks most people on bitcointalk are retards (anyone would agree with that lol)
and seen how patient they were with LeoC on emunie forum.....i wouldn't exactly call him and virsin forum nazis. never seen such patinet mods anywhere lol.
having said that me too i personally would have preferred emunie had no legal entity ...but i knew it would end up that way the moment i saw devs were not anonymous.
it still can be a much better Ripple. the technology is obviously more intersting and avanced.
and hopefully it goes open source in 6 months or so (although this point needs much clarification. will emunie be patented? i hope not).
i only judge the technology. the technology interest me and can't wait to try the beta tonight.
whether I invest or not that's another matter. but i'm in no place to call someone a liar cos he does things in a way I might not personally like.
Activity: 182
If you don't already know, xxxxxxxx Street is a fake address often used by scam companies to make it look like they have a legit business address. I believe it costs about £50 a year to get a mail redirect going from this address. BIG RED FLAG

I wouldn't normally bother to post on something like this but to be fair and objective about this, it's a real address not fake one. You are just claiming that because Emunie doesn't physically reside there that this is in someway a red flag.

It is not uncommon practice for Limited companies to have their registered and company address as either a forwarder service, such as the one you are saying this is, or even just the address of an accountant.  This is very common practice for businesses which operate virtual, geographically distributed, organizations or home workers. So in itself doesn't actually infer anything of significance.
eid
Activity: 616
ofcourse he is lying!

Yes they do and you know it. You are even part of it.

They deleted criticism from founders and deleted whole section of the forum.

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

Visin controls and ows the forum!

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.

Well this is a strange situation I find myself in. In the same thread I actually defended emunie against baseless accusations (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4457500), I now have to say that all of the above is completely true.

Ain't life strange....

eid, u were the strongest supporter of emunie and u were a senior member of that project. But now u confirm that eMunie is a big scam, what happened can u plz let us know i am scared to invest and all my friends are now scared.

My apologies. I wasn't saying the whole thread is true, just the post that I quoted. (I also struck out a bit which I have no opinion on).

I stand behind my earlier defence as these accusations were just wrong.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Wow,  emunie is defeated from the inside!
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
ofcourse he is lying!

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.

Well this is a strange situation I find myself in. In the same thread I actually defended emunie against baseless accusations (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4457500), I now have to say that all of the above is completely true.

Ain't life strange....

eid, u were the strongest supporter of emunie and u were a senior member of that project. But now u confirm that eMunie is a big scam, what happened can u plz let us know i am scared to invest and all my friends are now scared.
eid
Activity: 616
ofcourse he is lying!

Ain't life strange....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
True but all the information on the passport is public info anyway, with the various numbers and signature blurred out.

If you search for eMunie on Google, this damn thread comes up #2, and despite endless requests to the lax mods of this forum, its still here.  I've posted rebuttals and all sorts of info to counter it, and its still here.  So my hope is that anyone coming to this thread from Google is able to see this thread for what it is, libelous accusations with no proof from a bunch of BTT trolls with nothing better to do.

TBH, as soon as OB1 is release I'm going to be looking at alternative options to have it taken down, by force if nessecary, as not only is it slanderous and possibly damaging to eMunie, but also towards my own person, perceived integrity et all.
Pages:
Jump to: