Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 8. (Read 30944 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Any here ever heard of the history of the Witches of Salem?  Or the story of the boy who cried wolf?  Can adults grow up and and be adults, do their due diligence and decide on their own what they want to do with their money and time?  Frankly quite annoying reading this post when we're talking about crypto.  We want technology to improve yet we're having these childish skirmishes.  It's like going through some kind of high school episode.

As some of the posters have already said/advised,  DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!  Join the forum, read the posts they have, ask the questions you need answered.

As an FYI, yes, I have invested in emunie, litecoin, BTC, FrozenCoin.  I am a beta tester for emunie as well.  

Note to Fuesleer: As much as you want to prove to childish people,  I advise you never ever post your personal information like that.  I've had a friend get his identity stolen before.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I can prove Dan Hughes / Fuserleer is lying.

He claims to have worked on a video game as a lead something something at age 17:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/fa-premier-league-stars/credits
Where his name is listed as Dan Hughes.

However, click on his name. That same Dan Hughes also worked on Dj Hero 2 in 2010.
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,117344/

...but that's this guy - the REAL Dan Hughes:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hughesdaniel

eMunie is a scam. Fuserleer has constructed a fake identity based on guys named "Dan Hughes" (a very common name).
lol that other Dan Hughes you linked to started working in the game industry in 2007 and his first game he worked for was King of Clubs.
he does not list the FA premier League Stars (the one Fuserleer worked for) which infact is a game from 1999!!! (when that dan hughes was probably in nappies!)

mobygames (which is not the bible) simply linked all games to a name....but obviously it's not the same person .

and about registering a company in a redirect service that's common for techs who work from home. home businesses simply do not give out home addresses and emunie does not yet have offices.

the level of slander in this thread is so evident if I was Dan I would sue anyone involved, including bitcointalk for allowing it (and they have been informed that there is slanderous information in this thread). everything has been proven to be slander so far...yet it continues.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
EMunie will be a huge success.

Much better and more complete than any othen 2nd gen currency at the time being
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
All attempts to discredit emunie and its founders have failed. Can we now close this thread and move forward?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

He claims to have worked on a video game as a lead something something at age 17:

However, click on his name. That same Dan Hughes also worked on Dj Hero 2 in 2010.

eMunie is a scam. Fuserleer has constructed a fake identity based on guys named "Dan Hughes" (a very common name).

Oh just shut up now already....one word ---- CHECKMATE

*waits for a nut job to claim I stole his passport too*

Would you like a driver license, birth certificate?  Hell do you want a DNA swab also?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
He's all over the forum, you can have him at your side he's one of your investors  lol

Well, let's just ignore him.

I think that Dan Huges =/= Fuserleer doesn't mean that eMunie == scam, but it still would be not bad to see Fuserleer's comment on that...
legendary
Activity: 1400
I see that you are Nxt supporter that explains alot.

O rly? He keeps trolling in main Nxt thread.

He's all over the forum, you can have him at your side he's one of your investors  lol
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
I see that you are Nxt supporter that explains alot.

O rly? He keeps trolling in main Nxt thread.
legendary
I see that you are Nxt supporter that explains alot. But i saw your recommendation and i love it "yes eMunie is a finished product that will blow all your efforts away'

Is anyone going to use Arbitrary Messages within next 2 weeks? It seems to me that without a client that supports this feature we don't need AM.

I realy do respect your work sir, but without a client you better stop loosing your time here.

No one will bother using API strings etc... no client = no product.

and yes eMunie is a finished product that will blow all your efforts away just becaus you will always be second!
Activity: 168
Name & Registered Office:
EMUNIE LTD
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
EC1V 4PW
Company No. 08857374

From Companies House:

Name & Registered Office:
EMUNIE LTD
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
EC1V 4PW
Company No. 08857374

If you don't already know, 145-157 John Street is a fake address often used by scam companies to make it look like they have a legit business address. I believe it costs about £50 a year to get a mail redirect going from this address. BIG RED FLAG
legendary
ofcourse he is lying!

Yes they do and you know it. You are even part of it.

They deleted criticism from founders and deleted whole section of the forum.

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

Visin controls and ows the forum!

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.
Activity: 160

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
the protocol and software Emunie itself is still going to be decentralized, anonymous, and available in every country despite individual regulations - that makes it no different than bitcoins.

The LTD company Dan registered was just the active development side of it. I believe he has over 1 million dollars in pre sale funding now and has been working full time for the last year on this project. Every time he wants to spend money on advertising, promoting, hiring outside help, getting an office where employee's can work, paying taxes, etc etc etc their going to wonder why he hasn't registered as a company. This isn't a teenager's summer lawn mowing program. I'm willing to bet the Developer's of bitcoin have an LTD of similar qualities.

This is just like when everyone was throwing a hissing fit earlier last year when they claimed that "regulation was going to destroy bitcoin"; no it's these digital currencies acting legally, as a normal daylight operation that helps it break mainstream and be utilized by big businesses and every day people.

At least someone gets it. Sheesh, I'm begining to lose faith in humanity with all the blatant ignorance and lack of due diligence. Emunie will have a special place in the decentralization of the global financial system. I for one am already working on implementing Emunie in my own personal projects. Either pay attention or be left behind.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
the protocol and software Emunie itself is still going to be decentralized, anonymous, and available in every country despite individual regulations - that makes it no different than bitcoins.

The LTD company Dan registered was just the active development side of it. I believe he has over 1 million dollars in pre sale funding now and has been working full time for the last year on this project. Every time he wants to spend money on advertising, promoting, hiring outside help, getting an office where employee's can work, paying taxes, etc etc etc their going to wonder why he hasn't registered as a company. This isn't a teenager's summer lawn mowing program. I'm willing to bet the Developer's of bitcoin have an LTD of similar qualities.

This is just like when everyone was throwing a hissing fit earlier last year when they claimed that "regulation was going to destroy bitcoin"; no it's these digital currencies acting legally, as a normal daylight operation that helps it break mainstream and be utilized by big businesses and every day people.

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I am not so stupid after all.

Emunie ltd. Or the total capitulation with the governments and laws, the complete surrender. (ripple all over) centralized as hell with only one dictator CEO Dan Hughes.

Like I said they should ban fusseleer for life. He lied from day one more than a year now to dedicated helpers and beta testers that were by his side day in day out, now he stabbing them a knife in the back by solely listing emunie as a company, no need to say all the consequences that come with that.

Dan Hughes in his eyes everyone and everything that don’t share his opinion is retarded looking down on average people, arrogance itself.
I hope for all them who dedicated one year of their life to test and help developing emunie that Hughes gets what he deserves (karma is a bitch you know).

I just don't see the problem with a company. The source code once released can be forked, if not then perhaps less value.

A company is just an interface and likely required as Dan is public....

Dan gains nothing for himself by having a company rather its a personal cost to him.

I think some understanding of what a company actually is, is needed around here.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Emunie ltd. Or the total capitulation with the governments and laws, the complete surrender. (ripple all over) centralized as hell with only one dictator CEO Dan Hughes.

Like I said they should ban fusseleer for life. He lied from day one more than a year now to dedicated helpers and beta testers that were by his side day in day out, now he stabbing them a knife in the back by solely listing emunie as a company, no need to say all the consequences that come with that.

Dan Hughes in his eyes everyone and everything that don’t share his opinion is retarded looking down on average people, arrogance itself.
I hope for all them who dedicated one year of their life to test and help developing emunie that Hughes gets what he deserves (karma is a bitch you know).

I am also disappointed that emunie is a company now.  I know there will be arguments that it's still decentralization, but it worries that the company will be under government restrictions, I would prefer complete anonymity. 

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
For all who still doubt there is a working beta:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1339-ob1-whats-in-and-whats-not-saturday-1st-feb-2014/

and

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-emunie-open-beta-1-437805

No need to invest, just try it on your own on feb., 1st and get your opinion about it. If anyone still thinks, its a scam, well you dont have to go for it then. In any case, this proves leo/coassackman, however he is calling himself now, wrong in one of his accusations. Have fun with the beta!

Hansen
Activity: 171
Pages:
Jump to: