Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 9. (Read 30944 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
im developing a new coin from Phantom Enterprises called Phantoms where i can send you my client that pretends it uses cryptography with rpc calls all made up in Java... It will only work for some weeks after some smart guy finds out its a scam... But please invest in this IPO 1 Phantom = 1.5 USD .... if you still interested send bitcoins  to this address... 1FXpKgPZP56wREcFibCTvbwHGWbSbVTYwQ
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
EMUNIE IS A SCAM - INVEST IN ETHEREUM INSTEAD

Holding reservations until I get to use it myself. I won't lie that LOOKS pretty freaking good.
Fuserleer seems like a cool dude too. The removal of the IPO is a huge step up to creating trust and transparency as well.

You are the one on medication. Take your false sense of security and fuck off. No one likes an arrogant douchebag.
Besides, you "couldn't give a fuck" about our opinions remember? So gtfo of this thread.

Apart from the fact that your opinion seems to have no more substance that the mood you happen to be feeling on any given day, the fact that you're willing to post accusations that you think are possibly untrue makes your credibility pretty much zero at this point.

See you around.... I guess.  Undecided
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Now this skinny dipshit banned me from his forum as a last gasp attempt to try and harm me and save face, all while saying "look at me!" to his followers, pathetic lol.

I hope this thread costs him and saves people thousands of BTC.
HA, yeah right. I was the only person that had, or has ever mentioned the videos not being enough proof, how naive do you think I am?

Don't worry, it won't change again, I promise. With that said, I have nothing more to say to you.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
No pal, just yours, as it seems to change daily.  You read posts and create drama when they aren't even a direct reply to you but a general statement.
You are the one on medication. Take your false sense of security and fuck off. No one likes an arrogant douchebag.
Besides, you "couldn't give a fuck" about our opinions remember? So gtfo of this thread.
legendary
Oh ffs are you on medication or something?
when is it?

Who cares, fuck emunie and fuck fuserleer.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Well my part is done, its up to your followers to clean the rest up.
Looking forward to the beta.

when is it?
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If any of you care to do reading before making off the wall posts...

Dans announcement:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rebuttal-of-claims-made-against-my-person-and-the-emunie-project-419529

I do think it's in poor taste to gang up on Pin.  He did a lot of free promotional work for you in the beginning and was genuinely interested in helping eMu.  eMu's loss is definitely Nxt gain.  Most of us using Nxt like eMu, it's like the movie Step Brothers, at first we don't like you, then we become best friends.

I agree, the video should never have been made public. I was the one who posted it and I take full responsibility for that.

NOT amused with them emu jokes.

no need to stand back...just wait and see at the right time.

You, Visin and Fuz made it personal NOT me.

BTW: administer peoples money isnt a joke guys...

Pin

I don't appreciate your threatening manner. If you have something which you think condemns emunie, then I suggest you share it for the good of the community and the sake of truth.

That being said, I apologise for posting the video using your name. It was insensitive and I will take it down.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I will clean up my posts as well.
legendary
Appreciated!  Smiley
legendary
Thanks, the pina vid wasn't anything to do with me, I was too busy working.

By the time I saw it, it was already out there.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
If any of you care to do reading before making off the wall posts...

Dans announcement:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rebuttal-of-claims-made-against-my-person-and-the-emunie-project-419529

I've used eMu in Beta, it's definitely not a scam and Dan has worked hard.  I do think it's in poor taste to gang up on Pin.  He did a lot of free promotional work for you in the beginning and was genuinely interested in helping eMu.  eMu's loss is definitely Nxt gain.  Most of us using Nxt like eMu, it's like the movie Step Brothers, at first we don't like you, then we become best friends.
legendary
Thanks for updating the original OP

Would it be too much trouble to fix the links, so that people get get to the information at the links I provided?

So are you saying that software or that video is edited in a way that could prove to be falsified?
More fuel for the fire it seems. I hope this is a joke. I'd caution anyone downloading that file above me.

the software or they hacked my old account there.

eather way both are dispicable.

you will soon see what meme is.

Pin

Please do, our numbers keep soaring when you post about us, and we just use that to gain more fellow emunites!
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
So are you saying that software or that video is edited in a way that could prove to be falsified?
More fuel for the fire it seems. I hope this is a joke. I'd caution anyone downloading that file above me.

the software or they hacked my old account there.

eather way both are dispicable.

you will soon see what meme is.

Pin
Haha, look at Pin getting all ruffled up over an ENS registered to look like his name.

Calm down, just because you loved eMunie and then went to NXT doesn't mean you have to be so mad Smiley

TBH, we all think its funny how quickly you change your minds on crypto-currency so don't think we take it so personally, you are just our personal meme.

You can understand meme, right?

<3 Visin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
It was as serious as this, take a joke?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rakucvua5541mou/SeederHatcher.mp4

So laughing, much funny.
Pages:
Jump to: