Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 60. (Read 25737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
CSW caught lying again, this time about Bitcoin QT:

https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1155976487385698306

What does anyone expect from a guy who forgets that he wrote the whitepaper???  Grin

Craig must be sweating right now

I think he's a very special person with a unique set of balls. You'd have to have a huge pair to be so confident in pulling off such a fraud.I get the feeling that this guy will go unpunished and will probably just slowly sulk off into obscurity. If he's found guilty and has to pay huge sums of money he'll probably just go on the run as opposed to facing justice.

"HUGE and unique in case anyone here is wondering."
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
CSW caught lying again, this time about Bitcoin QT:

https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1155976487385698306

What does anyone expect from a guy who forgets that he wrote the whitepaper???  Grin

Craig must be sweating right now

I think he's a very special person with a unique set of balls. You'd have to have a huge pair to be so confident in pulling off such a fraud.I get the feeling that this guy will go unpunished and will probably just slowly sulk off into obscurity. If he's found guilty and has to pay huge sums of money he'll probably just go on the run as opposed to facing justice.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Ever since a little boy:

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Craig must be sweating right now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
More about the Craig Wright bitmessage bullshit

Source: https://twitter.com/wizsecurity/status/1161633012821291008

"The creator and current maintainer could both be wrong, and you're making a pretty confident claim here. We'd better verify who's telling the truth."

legendary

If it wouldn t be Sustainable it wouldn t attract all the Risk sensitive businesses and it could be attacked already all the Time.

Instead this and other Forums and News sites are full of fear and fud Posts...

Funny.

Why attack something while they're doing a perfect job destroying themselves?

This.

In a deposition, the creator of Bitmessage has confirmed that the supposed chat messages between Dave Kleiman and Craig Wright are forgeries."

Is there anything he has not lied about? It's quite astounding. I presume the people around him would pass out in surprise if a single element of any of his claimed history turned out to be true. 'Craig, are you feeling alright? Shall we call someone?'

It's pretty bad when even your mother calls you a liar. Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6lnzs0/and_all_of_a_sudden_csws_mom_is_the_real_hero_of/

"Time to tell all about my son the bullshit artist.
Fuck me! Auto-correct spelled nose as noose.
If I wasn't such a lovin' mother,
I would keep it as such given the sentiment in the crypto community."
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

If it wouldn t be Sustainable it wouldn t attract all the Risk sensitive businesses and it could be attacked already all the Time.

Funny.

This.

In a deposition, the creator of Bitmessage has confirmed that the supposed chat messages between Dave Kleiman and Craig Wright are forgeries."

Is there anything he has not lied about? It's quite astounding. I presume the people around him would pass out in surprise if a single element of any of his claimed history turned out to be true. 'Craig, are you feeling alright? Shall we call someone?'

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6lnzs0/and_all_of_a_sudden_csws_mom_is_the_real_hero_of/

Thank God, we have such an Internet, where u can do and beleive all what u want.

Real world and courts are different ...  wait!  Why the hack this new immutable ledger exists ? For SegShit & LN ?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Funny.

This.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
https://twitter.com/wizsecurity/status/1161338703710568448

"WizSec Bitcoin Research
@wizsecurity

The defense tried to install doubt by claiming CSW could have had a pre release version or a hacked copy from the dark web, not sure the judge will buy it.

That's quite a lot of forgeries that fraudtoshi would have been the victim of while sending his peices of evidence to the Court Grin Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
CSW needs to team up Bleutech. Google it.

Don't give him any good ideas.
legendary
CSW needs to team up Bleutech. Google it.
legendary
Jason Smith gives up on BSV, sells for BTC and apologizes in My Conclusions regarding Craig Wright on Medium.

My conclusions led me to divest completely from my BSV holdings, and put everything back in to BTC, where it will remain.

I remember seeing the Jason Smith tweet in February, and he still comes off as lost as fuck, especially since his main reason for coming back to bitcoin seems to be based on dumbshit, such as craig wright is not really satoshi.  

So maybe Jason Smith will get his shit together in the coming months and be able to stay convicted in regards to the actual strengths of bitcoin instead of merely coming off as a kind of exaggerating and waffling attention whore.

Never heard of the guy. His tweet storm makes no sense, wanting to use LN to pay his employees. On-chain transactions are perfectly fine for that. He can even use 1 sat/byte fees for that since payments like that don't need instant settlement.

The dude's a moron. He was taken in as Roger Ver's darling shortly after his anti-BTC tweet rant, who offered bitcoin.com as a platform to run several stories where he could offer is malformed viewpoints. Smith was too cheap to pay on-chain fees for his OFW's (overseas Filipino workers), and found Lightning perplexing (nevermind the fact that using LN would also require his workers to have their own LN wallets).

It seems like he ditched BCH for BSV for BTC, so that part is nice.

To put all the above in context ...

"Well fuck me in the ass! Today, Jason Smith's a Jehovah's Witness. Last week he was a Protestant and prior to that, a Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ in Solemn Assembly)."

Meanwhile, how CSW snares Investardz into supporting his BSV ...

Damn, GIF ain't working. Please follow link so to enjoy the humor: https://i.gifer.com/9Ph1.gif (it's safe for work). Or this one: https://i.imgur.com/VAi9MxH.mp4.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Jason Smith gives up on BSV, sells for BTC and apologizes in My Conclusions regarding Craig Wright on Medium.

My conclusions led me to divest completely from my BSV holdings, and put everything back in to BTC, where it will remain.

I remember seeing the Jason Smith tweet in February, and he still comes off as lost as fuck, especially since his main reason for coming back to bitcoin seems to be based on dumbshit, such as craig wright is not really satoshi. 

So maybe Jason Smith will get his shit together in the coming months and be able to stay convicted in regards to the actual strengths of bitcoin instead of merely coming off as a kind of exaggerating and waffling attention whore.

Never heard of the guy. His tweet storm makes no sense, wanting to use LN to pay his employees. On-chain transactions are perfectly fine for that. He can even use 1 sat/byte fees for that since payments like that don't need instant settlement.

The dude's a moron. He was taken in as Roger Ver's darling shortly after his anti-BTC tweet rant, who offered bitcoin.com as a platform to run several stories where he could offer is malformed viewpoints. Smith was too cheap to pay on-chain fees for his OFW's (overseas Filipino workers), and found Lightning perplexing (nevermind the fact that using LN would also require his workers to have their own LN wallets).

It seems like he ditched BCH for BSV for BTC, so that part is nice.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

Is this bad? Cheesy

Not as bad as this:

Less and less BSV nodes, and they're paying to be hosted:

https://twitter.com/melikmanukyan/status/1157785965017964549

40% of the nodes are hosted by DigitalOcean LLC.

Wiki: DigitalOcean, Inc. is an American cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City with data centers worldwide. DigitalOcean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers. As of January 2018, DigitalOcean was the third-largest hosting company in the world in terms of web-facing computers.

2 node hosters represent barely under 50% of nodes (total nodes).

IF (I don't have the info) these two hosters have 100% upgraded to the current build (for 2GB blocks), it means that they control the network, because around 350 nodes have updated to 2GB per blocks client.

Lol, this shit ain't sustainable!

Funny.

Sure. We will know a lot more in 6Months (or 18 when LN is ready? Lol)
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

Is this bad? Cheesy

Not as bad as this:

Less and less BSV nodes, and they're paying to be hosted:

https://twitter.com/melikmanukyan/status/1157785965017964549

40% of the nodes are hosted by DigitalOcean LLC.

Wiki: DigitalOcean, Inc. is an American cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City with data centers worldwide. DigitalOcean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers. As of January 2018, DigitalOcean was the third-largest hosting company in the world in terms of web-facing computers.

2 node hosters represent barely under 50% of nodes (total nodes).

IF (I don't have the info) these two hosters have 100% upgraded to the current build (for 2GB blocks), it means that they control the network, because around 350 nodes have updated to 2GB per blocks client.

Lol, this shit ain't sustainable!

Funny.

Pages:
Jump to: