Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 62. (Read 25737 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
https://blog.moneybutton.com/2019/07/29/towards-scalable-wallet-infrastructure/

Money button, one of the few BSV services out there, had their own node crashed.

They also state that in future they won't be able to afford to run a node.

Way to go.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Why than so many full Time Trolls still  busy with payed posting?

Lol

Reality check is so painfull to you, your only line of defense is "troll" BS.

BSV shills are fragile.

Another debunking of CSW lies.

https://twitter.com/painted_frog/status/1157762921293914113

But keep on with the cult of Craig and your BSV delusions.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Why than so many full Time Trolls still  busy with payed posting?

Lol

Nobody gets paid to laugh at an incompotent pathalogical liar who is digging his own grave. Craig and Calvin do not understand how Bitcoin works and it's really starting to show. BSV is just another shitcoin, don't be so salty because you are realizing you are betting on the wrong horse.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
This fucker needs to exit the gene pool before his wife, Ramona Watts, starts getting ideas in her head that she wants to hear the pitter-patter of little Satoshis around her home.

I am truly staggered that anyone would want to let him line their uterus with his filthy, teeming sperm let alone get hitched in a legally binding manner. Just goes to show there's someone for everyone, even him.

In other news his wee hobby appears to be forking in all sorts of directions - https://twitter.com/BitMEXResearch/status/1157684825572151298

A 210mb block messed with those non $20,000 nodes.

"I just copyright 'Genius' and my cojones are this big."
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Arthur van Pelt (@MyLegacyKit) posts today that CSW claims to be able and plans to crash BCH and BTC in 2021:

Craig Wright truely is a fucking idiot.

Sure. If he destroys  ür ponzi Dream.

LMAO

The capacity for 14,000 people to transact every second (more to come next year)
BSV 14000 tps
Komodo 10000 tps
Xem 4000 tps
Eos 3000 tps
Xrp 1500 tps
BTC 6 tps

BSV is the only legitimate crypto currency.
February 4th 2020 Block size limit drama will be over, the unfuckening complete.
Shitload of patents (near 1000), unlimited blocks on the way and McDonalds interested in utilising BSV, MetaNet, scientific data uploads.......

BSV had a single block that could contain all the blocks produced by BTC in AN ENTIRE DAY.

Let that sink in for a minute.

https://satoshi.io/block-height/593116

Are you serious? BSV is same as his creator...
And this info you can see on your topic:

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk.
(Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

same as creator?
What you mean?
1 Mb blocks is the same as 2 Gb blocks, MetaNet is the same as what?
Been lazy with homework?

https://blog.bitstocks.com/the-rebirth-of-bitcoin-bitcoin-myths-series

You need a memory refresh, let me help you

Another leap forward, 248MB block on Mainnet!
Nothing else comes close
Before already a 236.67 MB block
Whats that 4 days of BTC confirming time?

Quick lets find the defibrillator the orange line is flat-lining, red one is pumping nice.

"Bitcoin, an electronic peer to peer cash system". Remember ?

Your gigameg wanabee block: less than 2.5M USD of value (2,489,450)

Bitcoin blocks:
587487   5,760,800.00
587486   24,705,600.00
587485   21,488,700.00
587484   10,788,500.00   
587483   22,153,900.00   
587482   73,447,300.00
587481   90,123,300.00
587480   42,493,200.00   
587479   8,834,990.00   

Biggest block size of these above ? 1,478MB (obviously block 587481)

So:
- BSV: 2,489,450USD for 248MB.
- Bitcoin: 90,123,300USD for 1.478MB.

BSV block size is almost 168 times bigger for 36 times less value than Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoin is 6000X more efficient to transfer value / money.

Keep your gigameg blocks.

You're welcome.

Sum up here:
BSV block size is almost 168 times bigger for 36 times less value than Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTW, if I want smart contracts, I go on ETH (or ETC), Vitalik can code a "hello world" whereas fraudtoshi Wright can only copy / paste from Sourceforge.

Why than so many full Time Trolls still  busy with payed posting?

Lol
Arthur van Pelt (@MyLegacyKit) posts today that CSW claims to be able and plans to crash BCH and BTC in 2021:

LMAO

The capacity for 14,000 people to transact every second (more to come next year)
BSV 14000 tps
Komodo 10000 tps
Xem 4000 tps
Eos 3000 tps
Xrp 1500 tps
BTC 6 tps

BSV is the only legitimate crypto currency.
February 4th 2020 Block size limit drama will be over, the unfuckening complete.
Shitload of patents (near 1000), unlimited blocks on the way and McDonalds interested in utilising BSV, MetaNet, scientific data uploads.......

BSV had a single block that could contain all the blocks produced by BTC in AN ENTIRE DAY.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Are you serious? BSV is same as his creator...
And this info you can see on your topic:

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk.
(Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

same as creator?
What you mean?
1 Mb blocks is the same as 2 Gb blocks, MetaNet is the same as what?
Been lazy with homework?

https://blog.bitstocks.com/the-rebirth-of-bitcoin-bitcoin-myths-series

You need a memory refresh, let me help you

Another leap forward, 248MB block on Mainnet!
Nothing else comes close
Before already a 236.67 MB block
Whats that 4 days of BTC confirming time?

Quick lets find the defibrillator the orange line is flat-lining, red one is pumping nice.

"Bitcoin, an electronic peer to peer cash system". Remember ?

Your gigameg wanabee block: less than 2.5M USD of value (2,489,450)

Bitcoin blocks:
587487   5,760,800.00
587486   24,705,600.00
587485   21,488,700.00
587484   10,788,500.00   
587483   22,153,900.00   
587482   73,447,300.00
587481   90,123,300.00
587480   42,493,200.00   
587479   8,834,990.00   

Biggest block size of these above ? 1,478MB (obviously block 587481)

So:
- BSV: 2,489,450USD for 248MB.
- Bitcoin: 90,123,300USD for 1.478MB.

Keep your gigameg blocks.

You're welcome.

Sum up here:

BTW, if I want smart contracts, I go on ETH (or ETC), Vitalik can code a "hello world" whereas fraudtoshi Wright can only copy / paste from Sourceforge.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

legendary
Welt Am Draht
This fucker needs to exit the gene pool before his wife, Ramona Watts, starts getting ideas in her head that she wants to hear the pitter-patter of little Satoshis around her home.

I am truly staggered that anyone would want to let him line their uterus with his filthy, teeming sperm let alone get hitched in a legally binding manner. Just goes to show there's someone for everyone, even him.

In other news his wee hobby appears to be forking in all sorts of directions - https://twitter.com/BitMEXResearch/status/1157684825572151298

A 210mb block messed with those non $20,000 nodes.
legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I especially liked this

Speaking to Decrypt, Ver hailed victory. “[Wright] had to pay me £60,000 ($73,000) for the legal fees too,” he said.

I'm amazed Craigy has $730 to his name. I presume tonight he'll have to polish Calvin's Austin Allegro with extra vigour and mow his lawn with them nice stripes this weekend.

Welcome to law.

I assume the cases against Hodlonaut and Peter McCormack will end the same way.

Are they basically of the same premise to this case?

Yeah, similar cases. Hodlonaut isn't located in the UK, Peter McCormack is.

He has no reputation to sustain in his residence country (according to what he said this time because in his BS copyright claim he's a resident in NY), so he has even less reputation to be damaged elsewhere.

He's a clown, only he doesn't know it.

Or maybe he knows it but pretend not knowing it for the sake of publicity.  Grin He is like banking on his media's presence to get value for this coin but in reality, there's nothing in it. I wonder how long naive people will support this project.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I especially liked this

Speaking to Decrypt, Ver hailed victory. “[Wright] had to pay me £60,000 ($73,000) for the legal fees too,” he said.

I'm amazed Craigy has $730 to his name. I presume tonight he'll have to polish Calvin's Austin Allegro with extra vigour and mow his lawn with them nice stripes this weekend.

Welcome to law.

So Peter McCormack can use this as precedent and the no harm to rep should stand up for Hodlonaut as CSW cannot prove he has any rep worthy of defense. Smiley
I especially liked this

Welcome to law.

He has no reputation to sustain in his residence country (according to what he said this time because in his BS copyright claim he's a resident in NY), so he has even less reputation to be damaged elsewhere.

He's a clown, only he doesn't know it.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I especially liked this

Welcome to law.

legendary
Welt Am Draht
I especially liked this

Welcome to law.

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

I especially liked this

Welcome to law.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

And the hits keep on a comin' ...

Facebook should forget Libra, launch stablecoin on Bitcoin SV

"I need to meditate on this for a sec. Currently, I'm the number-one asshole in the world, but if I team up with crypto's number-one asshole, then together we'll be able to rule the universe."

Oh fuck, this one killed me!

https://decrypt.co/8155/8155

One of his other many cases has been given the boot by a UK court.

This one's because Roger Ver called him a fraud.

I like this passage - 'Wright had failed to provide sufficient evidence of “the global reputation he enjoys and, more particularly, the extent to which it has been damaged. There is no other evidence as to the extent of the Claimant’s reputation in the UK (or elsewhere),”

I especially liked this

legendary

I like this passage - 'Wright had failed to provide sufficient evidence of “the global reputation he enjoys and, more particularly, the extent to which it has been damaged. There is no other evidence as to the extent of the Claimant’s reputation in the UK (or elsewhere),”

In court documents Wright said:

Moreover, no one would reasonably enter into business dealings with someone thought to be a fraud.

... which makes me wonder why anybody would buy BSV; perhaps those who do are simple "unreasonable."

"Reason dictates that a fork of a fork is the true Bitcoin.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to patent my wheel invention cuz it goes 'round and 'round on the short bus I take to CoinGeek conventions."

Full disclosure: Nobody's the wiser that I edited the above quote five times due to simple grammatical errors, perhaps occurring cuz my first cup of covfefe hadn't kicked in yet or I'm a fuckin idiot on Thursday mornings.

Edit: hasn't is now hadn't.

Edit: Tuesday is now penned on Thursday. Checking for proper usages of comas now.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

In court documents Wright said:

Moreover, no one would reasonably enter into business dealings with someone thought to be a fraud.

... which makes me wonder why anybody would buy BSV; perhaps those who do are simply "unreasonable."
Pages:
Jump to: