Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 63. (Read 25737 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
https://decrypt.co/8155/8155

One of his other many cases has been given the boot by a UK court.

This one's because Roger Ver called him a fraud.

I like this passage - 'Wright had failed to provide sufficient evidence of “the global reputation he enjoys and, more particularly, the extent to which it has been damaged. There is no other evidence as to the extent of the Claimant’s reputation in the UK (or elsewhere),”

House of cards falling apart.

I just twitted your link to Mc Cormack, he liked it.  Grin Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
https://decrypt.co/8155/8155

One of his other many cases has been given the boot by a UK court.

This one's because Roger Ver called him a fraud.

I like this passage - 'Wright had failed to provide sufficient evidence of “the global reputation he enjoys and, more particularly, the extent to which it has been damaged. There is no other evidence as to the extent of the Claimant’s reputation in the UK (or elsewhere),”
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
However for someone who claims to be a lawyer you would expect more careful use of language.

Let's not forget, CSW explicitly claims to be a lawyer, while Satoshi explicitly asserted, "I am not a lawyer".

But I'm sure Craig has an excuse for that, too.

CSW: Through the advise of David Kleiman, I sometimes had/have to obfuscate who I was, is, and am going to be.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I really hope, You do not have a degree in math and logic.
If you state something false or nonsense, You have to counter with FACTS and arguments that make sense.
The fact You dislike the claim, does not mean it is false.

It is clear to me, some like You, do prefer to do politics, public relation to undermine my work or
promote their own vision.

You state there are grammatical errors in the tweets @realsatoshin. But You do not quote them.
There are a lot of tweets in that account. As there are at moments typo.

Hey, thanks for joining us.

I can perfectly understand that perhaps the white paper was professionally edited and proofread by a native English speaker, but its highly doubtful that every single post on this forum and email he ever sent was as well. Even non-public emails sent to the likes of Gavin Andresen contain perfect or near-perfect English.

Satoshi never capitalized "you" unless it was the first word in a sentence. He also put 2 spaces in between his sentences:

That means a lot coming from you, Hal.  Thanks.

I just pulled up this post as an example, his English is flawless, not one error or anything potentially confusing about it:

Piling every proof-of-work quorum system in the world into one dataset doesn't scale.

Bitcoin and BitDNS can be used separately.  Users shouldn't have to download all of both to use one or the other.  BitDNS users may not want to download everything the next several unrelated networks decide to pile in either.

The networks need to have separate fates.  BitDNS users might be completely liberal about adding any large data features since relatively few domain registrars are needed, while Bitcoin users might get increasingly tyrannical about limiting the size of the chain so it's easy for lots of users and small devices.

Fears about securely buying domains with Bitcoins are a red herring.  It's easy to trade Bitcoins for other non-repudiable commodities.

If you're still worried about it, it's cryptographically possible to make a risk free trade.  The two parties would set up transactions on both sides such that when they both sign the transactions, the second signer's signature triggers the release of both.  The second signer can't release one without releasing the other.

I don't have to point out all of your errors because they are consistent, speak for themselves, and can be independently verified by anybody.

Having said all that, at least we are in agreement that CSW is not Satoshi.

And by the way, you have magnificent hair. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous.
However for someone who claims to be a lawyer you would expect more careful use of language.

Let's not forget, CSW explicitly claims to be a lawyer, while Satoshi explicitly asserted, "I am not a lawyer".

He has copyright Common Law.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Craigs a person who knows about all things, but when you actually see the vast majority of things that he says, the full-of-shitness tends to emanate, especially the longer that he talks.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

"I said that in order to obfuscate my identity. I wanted to remain anonymous while I was under the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto."

probably something like that, eh?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Interesting, even if barely legible, and ultimately just nonsense.

I spent a bit reading through the guy's tweets and his English isn't as good as Satoshi's. He makes basic grammatical mistakes whereas Satoshi's English was near flawless, indicative of a native speaker.

And then you have these reply tweets from a couple prominent bitcoin developers, regarding the PGP key offered up by Debo:

@orionwl
If somebody with interest in BTC or a supporter holds them but if this is CW nothing more dangerous. We all know that such amount can crash the market, especially if used for this purpose and only half of this stack would be enough.

CSW doesn't have the coins, nor will he ever have them. Its not a real concern.

I really hope, You do not have a degree in math and logic.
If you state something false or nonsense, You have to counter with FACTS and arguments that make sense.
The fact You dislike the claim, does not mean it is false.

It is clear to me, some like You, do prefer to do politics, public relation to undermine my work or
promote their own vision.

You state there are grammatical errors in the tweets @realsatoshin. But You do not quote them.
There are a lot of tweets in that account. As there are at moments typo.

It is pretty normal, someone who speaks not nativily English, makes grammatical errors.
The world is bigger then the USA or the UK.

It is not proven at all, Satoshi Nakamoto 's origin is from a country such as the UK, the USA or Japan.
Do you really think the only inventors are living in the USA, UK or Japan ?

It is known, Hal Finney did share data, communications ... as there was a common use of a mailbox as well.

To state the PGP key is not the right key of Satoshi Nakamoto is not reasonable.
The key was signed by all the people, mentioned in the letter, including Hal Finney and Gavin Andresen.
They key was online on bitcoin.org between 2009-2011, and is known as the genuine key.
That key was also important to vote in the Bitcoin Foundation, because Satoshi Nakamoto
was president of the board and could vote by digital signing.

The letter states, that all mail by Satoshi Nakamoto was signed by the PGP key.
There is not a lot of mail made public. Most mail was between Hal Finney and Satoshi Nakamoto.

The @vistomail mailboxes were shared mailboxes used by developers, including Hal.
Clearly, there was a difference between satoshin@ and satoshi@ also, regardless the @gmx mailboxes.

The white paper was reviewed by an English speaker.

Your response is only a personal opinion and does not provide facts to counter the claim.

I agree. The language used by both this imposter as well as that used by Craig do not match the level of English used by Satoshi.

I looks to me, Your skills in English are even better then mine.

All the Best,

Satoshin

All the Best,

Satoshin.
(Heliophorus here)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
CSW caught lying again, this time about Bitcoin QT:

https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1155976487385698306

LOL. Good catch. Just for clarification of why it appears to be a lie.

Craig Wright, from his most recent blog entry:

So the plan is for the next release of bitcoin to switch from the wxWidgets GUI we have now to the vastly nicer QT GUI that John Smith created.

I spent some time yesterday compiling Qt and bitcoin-qt, and some time this morning doing a very quick code review (executive summary: looks great!).

That is a telling quote from CSW but his followers will still believe, and will say he just misspoke and meant "Bitcoin-Qt client" was used generically and also referred to the first alpha Bitcoin clients that used the wxWidgets user interface. However for someone who claims to be a lawyer you would expect more careful use of language.
legendary

So the plan is for the next release of bitcoin to switch from the wxWidgets GUI we have now to the vastly nicer QT GUI that John Smith created.

I spent some time yesterday compiling Qt and bitcoin-qt, and some time this morning doing a very quick code review (executive summary: looks great!).

And the hits keep on a comin' ...

Facebook should forget Libra, launch stablecoin on Bitcoin SV

"I need to meditate on this for a sec. Currently, I'm the number-one asshole in the world, but if I team up with crypto's number-one asshole, then together we'll be able to rule the universe."
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Incredible, the hole keeps getting deeper lol.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
legendary
Latest development in the Craig Wright case.

Claim by : Jurgen Etienne Guido DEBO

Oh -- fine.

Case closed - Satoshi finally found

And since we all know that Craig invented time travel but not while chewing gum at the same time ...

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
-snip-
I am Satoshi. I don't need to sign anything as you're not asking the others to sign anything either. Bye.

Archived for future reference...  Roll Eyes
I am Satoshi. I don't need to sign anything as you're not asking the others to sign anything either. Bye.

You know what? I thought always that we all are Satoshi but you are right.  

I AM SATOSHI.

PS
Don't ask me to sign anything.

I've copyright you, so I've proven that I'm Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

You know what? I thought always that we all are Satoshi but you are right.  

I AM SATOSHI.

PS
Don't ask me to sign anything.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
-snip-

32.33% chance (recurring of course) ... that this is genuine Satoshi Nakamoto's trolling account ... [citation needed]

- https://youtu.be/mLyOj_QD4a4 *NSFW*

Obvious is obvious.

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: