Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 66. (Read 25737 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
I saw in this thread some CSW shill advertising 1GB blocks on BSV; maybe this is the test on mainnet ?
This could also be a "spam attack". Would be funny to see their 1GB blocks starting to fill and being broadcast all over the network. Tongue
With a few dozens of such blocks, I believe BSV would die.

They are supposed to implement 2 GB blocks before the end of the month. With some persistent spamming, this could add 2 terabytes to the BSV blockchain each week. After a couple months of filling blocks to capacity, the number of BSV nodes would sure drop off almost completely, as only those with the biggest hard drives will be capable of running a node. Even if the spam attack is carried out slowly, the BSV blockchain could become unmanageably large by the end of the year.

Small brainers can only think (lol) about such.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I saw in this thread some CSW shill advertising 1GB blocks on BSV; maybe this is the test on mainnet ?
This could also be a "spam attack". Would be funny to see their 1GB blocks starting to fill and being broadcast all over the network. Tongue

They are supposed to implement 2 GB blocks before the end of the month. With some persistent spamming, this could add 2 terabytes to the BSV blockchain each week. After a couple months of filling blocks to capacity, the number of BSV nodes would sure drop off almost completely, as only those with the biggest hard drives will be capable of running a node. Even if the spam attack is carried out slowly, the BSV blockchain could become unmanageably large by the end of the year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
It's been proven they fill their blocks with weather reports.They're filling their blocks with horse and bullshit to support their scaling narrative.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/98-of-bsv-transactions-used-for-writing-weather-data-on-blockchain-report
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
If they are manipulating trading volume, I'm quite sure it would be easy to manipulate transaction volume as well. It certainly is cheap enough to do so.

That's a very interesting event !

Well, if they are mining they will recoup any little 1sat/b fee that is spent with the transaction.

This increase of transaction can be several things.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Today by chance I happened to see something particularly odd in a chart of BSV's average transactions per block. If you look at the line for Bitcoin Cash (green), you will see its highly erratic, with a lot of inter-week variance. Same holds true for the Bitcoin SV (red) line -- up until June 1st, that is. Then, something strange happened: the variance disappeared. The BSV transactions per block has been steadily increasing (logarithmically) since about 6/1.

This looks totally inorganic to me -- like the number of transactions per block is being carefully manipulated upward.

The big spikes littered throughout, and especially early on, is BSV saying "Look, the power of big blocks! Behold!" Its also obvious manipulation.

On June 24th, it was revealed that 84% of BSV's trading volume was due to its largest 100 transactions, even though its median transaction value was pretty small.

https://twitter.com/kerooke/status/1142922525560754177

If they are manipulating trading volume, I'm quite sure it would be easy to manipulate transaction volume as well. It certainly is cheap enough to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
This one also is Excellent:
https://twitter.com/threadreaderapp/status/1149980368348549120

"Just started with a little overview of Craig's companies, and why am I not surprised... Here's our first timewarp* already! 😂

Panopticrypt became shareholder of Denariuz while Craig didn't own it yet."

"How do I prove such timewarps?

The previous owner of Denariuz Ltd (who registered it as Permanent Success Ltd) made up a last balance sheet of his GBP 1.00 "enterprise" per October 31, 2013. Panopticrypt in February 2014 claims to have been shareholder per January 1, 2013. 🤷‍♂️ "

Original here:
https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1149820255239380992

Arthur has been doing a great job so far going through all the court documents etc.
This one also is Excellent:
https://twitter.com/threadreaderapp/status/1149980368348549120

"Just started with a little overview of Craig's companies, and why am I not surprised... Here's our first timewarp* already! 😂

Panopticrypt became shareholder of Denariuz while Craig didn't own it yet."

"How do I prove such timewarps?

The previous owner of Denariuz Ltd (who registered it as Permanent Success Ltd) made up a last balance sheet of his GBP 1.00 "enterprise" per October 31, 2013. Panopticrypt in February 2014 claims to have been shareholder per January 1, 2013. 🤷‍♂️ "

Original here:
https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1149820255239380992
The Earth is flat, 911 WAS NOT an inside job, and Trump is God. Oh, and I really do fuck goats.

Hey Bruno. You forgot that Americans went  to the moon, just like BSV is going...

Except they want to go there through earth's core.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
The Earth is flat, 911 WAS NOT an inside job, and Trump is God. Oh, and I really do fuck goats.

Hey Bruno. You forgot that Americans went  to the moon, just like BSV is going...

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

The irony, for me, would be if Craig is ordered to pay an amount based on a fabricated agreement, that he actually created. Funny.

But again, if a financial settlement is reached in favour of Ira, the amounts seem so large ($ or BTC), Craig aint paying, so.....

For the purpose of discussion lets assume that a large judgement is made against Craig: This in my opinion is likely to be the scenario:

The court is not interested in what he can control or owns now. It is interested in the amount he allegedly stole from Dave.

The value of the judgement is likely to be based on the bitcoins Satoshi owned - since Craig claims to be Satoshi

If he is caught lying about assets he owns or owned then he will not be discharged from bankruptcy.

If it is proven that the trusts or companies were funded by fraud or part of the fraud then the trusts and companies will become able to be seized.

If a judgement is made in favor of Ira then Craig will have to hand over control of all the assets and companies that he owns and controls.

It means that company documents and trust documents come under the control of a liquidator.

The irony of a large judgement is that he would have to prove he never owned certain assets to avoid having to pay for owning them. That would trigger other legal issues.

Since some of it may not exist - there is a predicament in itself. How do you prove that something that you claimed existed - doesn't exist.

If he decides later to say he lied and is not Satoshi then it means he perjured himself in court, lied on copyright applications and possibly on patent applications too.

It also could mean that he obtained public speaking fees by deception. It also could mean that he publicly called some very wealthy people liars by threatening to sue them for libel.

It will be substantially different from the ATO situation which affected some of his companies. A judgement in this case will be against him personally but will also affect any funds that may have flowed from him personally to companies or trusts.

Revelations in this case could also trigger further consequences with the ATO.

Yep screwed, when you put it like that. I wonder how strong that relationship/agreement is, with Calvin Ayre......

U guys getting closer. But i d rather ask how strong the relationship is between CSW and original Bitcoin.

There is no relation between CSW and Bitcoin. He didn't do shit. He's not Satoshi and didn't code anything. He didn't mine it early either.

Tutut triggered. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Please support this 2020 Presidential Ticket:

Make America More Stupid Again (MAMSA)

The irony, for me, would be if Craig is ordered to pay an amount based on a fabricated agreement, that he actually created. Funny.

But again, if a financial settlement is reached in favour of Ira, the amounts seem so large ($ or BTC), Craig aint paying, so.....

For the purpose of discussion lets assume that a large judgement is made against Craig: This in my opinion is likely to be the scenario:

The court is not interested in what he can control or owns now. It is interested in the amount he allegedly stole from Dave.

The value of the judgement is likely to be based on the bitcoins Satoshi owned - since Craig claims to be Satoshi

If he is caught lying about assets he owns or owned then he will not be discharged from bankruptcy.

If it is proven that the trusts or companies were funded by fraud or part of the fraud then the trusts and companies will become able to be seized.

If a judgement is made in favor of Ira then Craig will have to hand over control of all the assets and companies that he owns and controls.

It means that company documents and trust documents come under the control of a liquidator.

The irony of a large judgement is that he would have to prove he never owned certain assets to avoid having to pay for owning them. That would trigger other legal issues.

Since some of it may not exist - there is a predicament in itself. How do you prove that something that you claimed existed - doesn't exist.

If he decides later to say he lied and is not Satoshi then it means he perjured himself in court, lied on copyright applications and possibly on patent applications too.

It also could mean that he obtained public speaking fees by deception. It also could mean that he publicly called some very wealthy people liars by threatening to sue them for libel.

It will be substantially different from the ATO situation which affected some of his companies. A judgement in this case will be against him personally but will also affect any funds that may have flowed from him personally to companies or trusts.

Yep screwed, when you put it like that. I wonder how strong that relationship/agreement is, with Calvin Ayre......

U guys getting closer. But i d rather ask how strong the relationship is between CSW and original Bitcoin.

There is no relation between CSW and Bitcoin. He didn't do shit. He's not Satoshi and didn't code anything. He didn't mine it early either.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Eventually the house of cards will collapse, but it may hold out for a while. Even Scientology still has members.
Cognitive dissonance and first-mover bias will keep that idea of "CSW is satoshi, all other proof is insubstantial".

As we all know, denial steers its roots into an issue of right and wrong.

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

With little more own intellectual PoW it is doable
Activity: 69
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
Looks like he's screwed finally with no way to extricate himself out of the trouble he has brought onto himself, unless there're some tricks he can pull off, delays/time wasting, perhaps (?), but that's still delaying the inevitable.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

Im really not clear, what Ira actually gets from this case, since BTC agreements look like they didnt really happen, and/or, there was some kind of agreement (that Craig has completely embellished), but no-private keys anymore.....??

The reason they are likely to entertain that CSW is Satoshi is that the size of the judgement is likely to be based on how much bitcoin Satoshi is thought to own.

CSW himself is giving evidence that he is Satoshi. It is not something that the prosecution has to prove. It is in their financial benefit to accept it as "the truth" rather than expose it as a lie.

It is clear that Dave had some sort of business partnership agreement with Craig.

My understanding is that it is likely that Dave was used as the fall guy for the $54 million AUD in tax incentives via AusIndustry .

In the Australian Tax office case they claimed to own a number of bitcoin addresses that they most likely didn't own.

By selectively proving some things are lies and not challenging other lies it is likely that a financial judgement will be sucessfull.

https://blog.wizsec.jp/2018/02/kleiman-v-craig-wright-bitcoins.html
https://blog.wizsec.jp/2019/05/kleiman-v-craig-wright-part-2.html
https://blog.wizsec.jp/2019/07/kleiman-v-craig-wright-part-3.html

There is some irony that any judgement will be probably higher because Wright inflated his own wealth.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Im really not clear, what Ira actually gets from this case, since BTC agreements look like they didnt really happen, and/or, there was some kind of agreement (that Craig has completely embellished), but no-private keys anymore.....??

The reason they are likely to entertain that CSW is Satoshi is that the size of the judgement is likely to be based on how much bitcoin Satoshi is thought to own.

CSW himself is giving evidence that he is Satoshi. It is not something that the prosecution has to prove. It is in their financial benefit to accept it as "the truth" rather than expose it as a lie.

It is clear that Dave had some sort of business partnership agreement with Craig.

My understanding is that it is likely that Dave was used as the fall guy for the $54 million AUD in tax incentives via AusIndustry .

In the Australian Tax office case they claimed to own a number of bitcoin addresses that they most likely didn't own.

By selectively proving some things are lies and not challenging other lies it is likely that a financial judgement will be sucessfull.

https://blog.wizsec.jp/2018/02/kleiman-v-craig-wright-bitcoins.html
https://blog.wizsec.jp/2019/05/kleiman-v-craig-wright-part-2.html
https://blog.wizsec.jp/2019/07/kleiman-v-craig-wright-part-3.html

There is some irony that any judgement will be probably higher because Wright inflated his own wealth.
With the email forgeries discovered / proven, faketoshi lawyers are forced to remove their "pieces of evidence"

https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1149036783025500160

Wow that's heavy !!

Basically, some IT forensics expert that was assigned by the court just found out two PDFs of emails, that were presented as "Evidence" by Craig's laywers, turned out to be forged.

(Source : https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1148999581373534208)

He edited both PDFs a few minutes from each other.
The PDF metadata also recorded the "+10" setting, which is the timezone for Sydney, where CSW stays.

As much as I despise the character, will he go to jail or rather pay a huge fine ?
It is really not OK to lie to courts and the world like that.

"Wright’s mother had told me about her son’s long-standing habit of adding bits on to the truth, just to make it bigger.

I'm sure CSW was involved with BTC around 2012. However he's not Satoshi Nakamoto.
I wonder where does CSW's version of the story starts to have lies blended in it.

The maximum penalty is 7 years and/or a fine.

... after court found who really forged what ..

good luck

ROLFcopter engines on
Pages:
Jump to: