Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 64. (Read 25737 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
-snip-
I am Satoshi. I don't need to sign anything as you're not asking the others to sign anything either. Bye.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
At 1 MB, that is 51.36 GB if all blocks are full.
At 1 GB, that is 51.36 TB if all blocks are full.
And we want 2 GB?
2 GB means nearly 1TB every week. That is quite the expensive node.

At 1TB week is 52 TB year

@$50 per TB storage.

>$2500 per year on hardware storage costs @ raid 0

Nice article ...

Craig Wright’s misinformed attempt at scaling Bitcoin, BSV frivolously increasing block size to 2GB
- https://cryptoslate.com/craig-wrights-misinformed-attempt-at-scaling-bitcoin-bsv-frivolously-increasing-block-size-to-2gb/amp/

"... Issues around scaling Bitcoin arose almost immediately after its inception. Hal Finney, the first Bitcoin developer after Satoshi himself, wrote this in 2010:

“Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the blockchain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient. Likewise, the time needed for Bitcoin transactions to finalize will be impractical for medium to large value purchases.” ..."
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Interesting, even if barely legible, and ultimately just nonsense.

I spent a bit reading through the guy's tweets and his English isn't as good as Satoshi's. He makes basic grammatical mistakes whereas Satoshi's English was near flawless, indicative of a native speaker.

I agree. The language used by both this imposter as well as that used by Craig do not match the level of English used by Satoshi.

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk

I noticed that in one of the messages Jurgen capitalizes "You" and "Your" mid-sentence but does not capitalize the start of the sentence. That is something that Satoshi would never do.

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Latest development in the Craig Wright case.

Claim by : Jurgen Etienne Guido DEBO

Oh -- fine.

Case closed - Satoshi finally found
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Interesting, even if barely legible, and ultimately just nonsense.

I spent a bit reading through the guy's tweets and his English isn't as good as Satoshi's. He makes basic grammatical mistakes whereas Satoshi's English was near flawless, indicative of a native speaker.

And then you have these reply tweets from a couple prominent bitcoin developers, regarding the PGP key offered up by Debo:

@orionwl
If somebody with interest in BTC or a supporter holds them but if this is CW nothing more dangerous. We all know that such amount can crash the market, especially if used for this purpose and only half of this stack would be enough.

CSW doesn't have the coins, nor will he ever have them. Its not a real concern.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I only hope these claims that he owns 1,100,000 bitcoins and they are held in some trust are also a lie. From what I have read this BTC would be released to him next year (if true of course).
This could be a real threat to BTC.
No, and anyone claiming otherwise has zero understanding of the value-proposition of Bitcoin. It would be best if Satoshi's coins are liquidated into the market and done with.

Of course, if somebody with interest in BTC or a supporter holds them but if this is CW nothing more dangerous. We all know that such amount can crash the market, especially if used for this purpose and only half of this stack would be enough.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I only hope these claims that he owns 1,100,000 bitcoins and they are held in some trust are also a lie. From what I have read this BTC would be released to him next year (if true of course).
No, and anyone claiming otherwise has zero understanding of the value-proposition of Bitcoin. It would be best if Satoshi's coins are liquidated into the market and done with.
legendary
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It turns out that the hackers are getting better every day and at the moment they are even able to hack a cardboard box with documents in someone's basement  Grin Grin Grin.

I only hope that this is obvious for everybody that the real BTC creators died some time ago and we should leave them to rest in peace.

CW will be punished sooner or later for all this mess he has done and keeps doing to the BTC and community.

I keep thinking why the court doesn't check this trust and if there are indeed these wallets with claimed BTC?

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Not really, but how will Bitcoin go global without being properly fit for institutions and big business?

Miners, exchanges are already btw...

We see they look into and find only the minimal initial protocol is on legal purpose and no issues with any regulator.

CSW is not the person who would make Bitcoin famous rather the users and community is..

Bitcoin is already global and more used and respected than your BSV shit FYI.

Mostly global for speculation ponzi shit and illicit clusterfuck. Yeah thats true.

But dont expect more. Rather global shutdown of all the illegal exchanges
Merit: 415
Not really, but how will Bitcoin go global without being properly fit for institutions and big business?

We see they look into and find only the minimal initial protocol is on legal purpose and no issues with any regulator.

CSW is not the person who would make Bitcoin famous rather the users and community is..

Bitcoin is already global and more used and respected than your BSV shit FYI.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
No, the good thing is that many trustworthy institutions will run enough infrastructure for anyone in the world

CSW invented banks? Genius.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
No, the good thing is that many trustworthy institutions will run enough infrastructure for anyone in the world

CSW invented banks? Genius.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
No, the good thing is that many trustworthy institutions will run enough infrastructure for anyone in the world, and hobby guys can still run btc raspi shit.

If that's the future you wish for then we may as well go full Libra. At least they're serious, competent and well funded. I'd choose Libra over a small group of psychopaths any day of the week.

I cannot believe that u really got mixed up the setups for Bitcoin, where all can be part of, - sure u need enough money to buy miners,  and Libra where Zucky might want to allow u to buy in.

I want you to reread what you have written in both quotes.
I want you to keep reading until you see the faults in your ways.

You will not come to understand anything unless you undergo this introspection because otherwise you are never going to seriously think about what you're spouting.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you're confusing him now.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
No, the good thing is that many trustworthy institutions will run enough infrastructure for anyone in the world, and hobby guys can still run btc raspi shit.

If that's the future you wish for then we may as well go full Libra. At least they're serious, competent and well funded. I'd choose Libra over a small group of psychopaths any day of the week.

I cannot believe that u really got mixed up the setups for Bitcoin, where all can be part of, - sure u need enough money to buy miners,  and Libra where Zucky might want to allow u to buy in.

I want you to reread what you have written in both quotes.
I want you to keep reading until you see the faults in your ways.

You will not come to understand anything unless you undergo this introspection because otherwise you are never going to seriously think about what you're spouting.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I forget if this was mentioned already but it appears that Part 2 of the court saga takes place on August 5th. Sadly, Wright will not be present, but witnesses called by both the prosecution and defense will be there, so it should be at least a little bit juicy.

Here's a short breakdown of the Wright controversy by CoinDesk, published 5 days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobjCAXXHLY
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Normal Brain

Brain on BSV (a deadly drug)

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

I cannot believe that u really got mixed up the setups for Bitcoin, where all can be part of, - sure u need enough money to buy miners,  and Libra where Zucky might want to allow u to buy in.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
At 1TB week is 52 TB year

I thought Craigy's policy all along was that they don't want little people involved in the running of BSV.

Anything that makes it more centralised is a welcome development in their eyes. Presumably the end game is one datacentre with him masturbating furiously every time those 'gigamegs' get bigger.

Pages:
Jump to: