Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 73. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Apparently?!

That’s the problem, and I quoted this article last night, you are trusting a writer who is not a lawyer and situated in a country where he is making less than 10$ a day. These ‘journalists’ are paid to dictate the news, not report the news. They have no standard as to what the facts are but are rather paid by a higher source to relay on the standard. Why would some journalist in India be able to conclude that Craig Wright is a fraud prior to an American court of law? You cite these sources and take them at face value. Didn’t Iowa state University teach you this?

Look at the beginning of your thread, you don’t understand hearsay evidence. You’ve taken a photo from 2015 from a blogpost that was created in 2008 and have taken it at face value.

You literally don’t strike me as a stupid guy, but with all the misinformation on the internet (especially regarding Craig Wright) its insanely easy to side with the majority. The majority isn’t necessarily right mate, just remember what brought you boys to this space in the first place.  You’re selling yourself out interpreting journalism as factual evidence.

*cough *cough *cough
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/bdxkii/the_fraud_continues_craig_wright_just_purposely/
https://fr.scribd.com/document/406503654/Fake-email-from-Dave-to-Uyen
Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Apparently?!

That’s the problem, and I quoted this article last night, you are trusting a writer who is not a lawyer and situated in a country where he is making less than 10$ a day. These ‘journalists’ are paid to dictate the news, not report the news. They have no standard as to what the facts are but are rather paid by a higher source to relay on the standard. Why would some journalist in India be able to conclude that Craig Wright is a fraud prior to an American court of law? You cite these sources and take them at face value. Didn’t Iowa state University teach you this?

Look at the beginning of your thread, you don’t understand hearsay evidence. You’ve taken a photo from 2015 from a blogpost that was created in 2008 and have taken it at face value.

You literally don’t strike me as a stupid guy, but with all the misinformation on the internet (especially regarding Craig Wright) its insanely easy to side with the majority. The majority isn’t necessarily right mate, just remember what brought you boys to this space in the first place.  You’re selling yourself out interpreting journalism as factual evidence.

Edit: let’s take a deeper look into the author of this article: here’s his LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyeshu/

Here’s his reference:

Abhinav worked as a street food vendor aggregator at Streetingo and was responsible for getting vendors onboard our street food aggregating platform. He is a hard working fellow and needs to be given directions and goal for a task,rest assured he puts in his best.

He was a goddamn food vendor coordinator in 2017, he’s not a lawyer, he’s a goddamn peasant, and you’re stupid enough to site him.

‘Apparently’ my ass

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
No, but Craig has Submitted under oath the first 70 btc mined transactions. here’s the chance for all you Twitter law graduates to take him down for fraud.

What does "under oath" actually mean for a con man of Craig's caliber?
Pfff, lollipop?
Don't worry, he'll fuck himself sooner or later.

#

Send them by PM to someone (me can do), then once they're deleted, just retrieve them from your "sent" messages. Grin Grin Grin

Thanks dude, but I got them all in my inbox (& email) already.
I'm reposting my question.

Does BSV has a premine like Bitcoin gold. BTG had a 200 000 premine and creators (scammers) became millionaires for doing absolutely nothing

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-gold-a-well-thought-scam-2253633

No, but Craig has Submitted under oath the first 70 btc mined transactions. here’s the chance for all you Twitter law graduates to take him down for fraud.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I'm reposting my question.

Does BSV has a premine like Bitcoin gold. BTG had a 200 000 premine and creators (scammers) became millionaires for doing absolutely nothing

Send them by PM to someone (me can do), then once they're deleted, just retrieve them from your "sent" messages. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Unlike the BSV thread where all opposing viewpoints have been deleted, ~

38 fucking posts of mine, deleted in the other BullShitVision thread. Roll Eyes

Ah well, I'll just have to re-post them.
Slowly. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
CSW selling his own ass: https://twitter.com/danny_knight/status/1139427428361629696

Funny he isn't trying to sue Riccardo Spagni. Also havent seen anything real about a lawsuit against Buterin.

The misinterpretation here blows my mind. This is Craig making a joke. I watched this live and people in the audience were LITERALLY laughing. This is complete fake news, watch the whole clip if you don’t believe me. This was blatant sarcasm. Don’t delete my post from this thread, I am making a legitimate claim that people should be aware of.

Unlike the BSV thread where all opposing viewpoints have been deleted, nobody can delete posts from this thread besides a moderator. As was explained to you several times already the only reason your other posts here were deleted (you still have several that weren't) was because you were breaking forum rules, mainly double-posting, and probably also being off-topic.

Frankly I don't care if you want to bump this thread to the top of the Scam Accusations every day, that's up to you.
CSW selling his own ass: https://twitter.com/danny_knight/status/1139427428361629696

Funny he isn't trying to sue Riccardo Spagni. Also havent seen anything real about a lawsuit against Buterin.

The misinterpretation here blows my mind. This is Craig making a joke. I watched this live and people in the audience were LITERALLY laughing. This is complete fake news, watch the whole clip if you don’t believe me. This was blatant sarcasm. Don’t delete my post from this thread, I am making a legitimate claim that people should be aware of.

Bitcoin SV is a scam with a massive amount of shills. OP started a self moderated thread and will censor any mention of this, which makes his behavior and this scam project even shadier than it already is.

This message was deleted by OP fro their scam thread.

I've had around 35 posts deleted in the thread, including those getting merited.

Bitcoin SV is a scam with a massive amount of shills. OP started a self moderated thread and will censor any mention of this, which makes his behavior and this scam project even shadier than it already is.

This message was deleted by OP fro their scam thread.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1654
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
<...> Funny how the 3 accounts you mentioned above have a total of 1 post between the 3 of them. <...>

It's likely they deleted their previous posts. Perhaps LoyceV could check them.
legendary
Accounts Bitcoin Cash, binance.com, Alfabank which opposing the warning in the Bitcoin SV profile most likely belong to one massive farm rig.
-snip-

After I commented here, these and several other users vanished from opposition in the flag #60Roll Eyes

We'll keep an eye on them. Funny how the 3 accounts you mentioned above have a total of 1 post between the 3 of them. They were probably created as account squats... Wonder if somebody purchased all 3 or simply created all 3 and failed to sell them.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1654
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Accounts Bitcoin Cash, binance.com, Alfabank which opposing the warning in the Bitcoin SV profile most likely belong to one massive farm rig.
-snip-

After I commented here, these and several other users vanished from opposition in the flag #60Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

So the Judge is not a moron (or a tool of TPTB)?

Well thats a breath of fresh air!
legendary

This is fucking interesting stuff... I'd like to read that whole transcript. Sounds like there is no trust and Craig might still lose in court! So that means that not only would he not be Satoshi but he'd be on the hook for repaying hundreds of millions of dollars as well... Not a good day to be a Faketoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: