Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 74. (Read 25734 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
It was interesting waking up to see my unread messages at "99+".

But I was sorely disappointed to see it was just because Bitcoin SV had finally learned how to delete messages from a self-moderated thread.

For a second I thought I was just popular.  Cheesy

All messages of these competitor-paid trolls has been deleted
nutildah

The thing is nobody needs to be paid to troll SV. This shit trolls itself.

Gonna be a lonely thread over there from now on, I can guarantee you that.

I welcome their trolls to continue to invade our threads uninhibited. We don't do that self-moderated crap around here.

I have a theory ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2371095

Reads to me as ...

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1654
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I want my paycheck from who ever is supposed to "pay" me (according to BSV morons).

1 BTC per post in the Bitcoin Scam Version thread, that's my price.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
It was interesting waking up to see my unread messages at "99+".

But I was sorely disappointed to see it was just because Bitcoin SV had finally learned how to delete messages from a self-moderated thread.

For a second I thought I was just popular.  Cheesy

nutildah

The thing is nobody needs to be paid to troll SV. This shit trolls itself.

Gonna be a lonely thread over there from now on, I can guarantee you that.

I welcome their trolls to continue to invade our threads uninhibited. We don't do that self-moderated crap around here.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank

pm me bro https://archive.is/wlPmj
actually i think he's gone to bed, as we all probably should  Roll Eyes
tiring day, deleting posts
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bsv-bitcoin-sv-original-satoshi-vision-4985868

He's already Deleted it, here it is.

nutildah
imtutut
Cryptotourist
BitcoinFX
Last of the V8s
Hueristic
bitcoinPsycho
Piston Honda
gembitz

Where can I get my check?

You really don't think anyone is paid to post that this centralized joke of a coin is shit do you?

I would love to get paid to call out scams but thats not how it works, scammers like you get paid to shill scams like this, thats how it works.

It's funny, I was thinking of removing the Tag until you accused me of being a paid shill.
Theymos says we should remove support from the red warning. Sounds about right, does it not? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bsv-bitcoin-sv-original-satoshi-vision-4985868

He's already Deleted it, here it is.

nutildah
imtutut
Cryptotourist
BitcoinFX
Last of the V8s
Hueristic
bitcoinPsycho
Piston Honda
gembitz

Where can I get my check?

You really don't think anyone is paid to post that this centralized joke of a coin is shit do you?

I would love to get paid to call out scams but thats not how it works, scammers like you get paid to shill scams like this, thats how it works.

It's funny, I was thinking of removing the Tag until you accused me of being a paid shill.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Bitcoin SV Price: $186.49 USD
Bitcoin SV ROI: 111.20%
=====================snipped
Yesterday's Volume: $490,959,287 USD

Whose work is that?

That's right, Bitcoin SV has started deleting "troll" posts from his thread. There I tried to give him fair warning that plagiarising eg coinmarketcap is frowned upon. He also posts 2,3,4 times in a row which is against school rules. original plagiarising post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bsv-bitcoin-sv-original-satoshi-vision-4985868

also deleted, my insightful commentary re some list of SV-tards
That list is not very impressive. Imagine the list ETH could produce, and even you morons know ETH is a blatant scam.
Just because lots of idiots are running around doing things, that doesn't make them worthwhile.
This does apply to 'core' too, lots of waste; but at least some of them have some technical nous.
legendary
Bitcoin Scam Version (aka BSV) shills are using inactive accounts to refute your point, that's hilarious. BTW, you have my endorsement.
As long as we have DT members on our side, we are good. I already complained about those accounts.

Looks lovely.

Well that is just a beautiful thing. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
WRIGHT SUMMONED TO FLORIDA COURT ON JUNE 18TH

Craig Wright is to appear in a Florida court next week to contest allegations that he stole 1.1 million Bitcoin from his old friend, Dave Kleiman.

Wright had initially appealed to postpone proceedings or be allowed to attend via video conference call. Those appeals were denied by District Judge Beth Bloom, who deemed the plaintiff’s claims substantial enough that he show up in person to defend against them.

From what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong), this will be a rare instance where if Wright wins in court, it will be a good thing. Because, ultimately, it will mean that neither he nor Kleiman was Satoshi, which I suspect to be the case. 1.1 million bitcoin is a lot. Pretty sure its referring to the fabled "Satoshi stash," which Wright claims to have mined (but could never prove it). Wright may still be found guilty of perjury but my figurative money is on him winning the suit or it being dismissed.
legendary
Terminated.
Bitcoin Scam Version (aka BSV) shills are using inactive accounts to refute your point, that's hilarious. BTW, you have my endorsement.
As long as we have DT members on our side, we are good. I already complained about those accounts.

Looks lovely.

Craig Wright is to appear in a Florida court next week to contest allegations that he stole 1.1 million Bitcoin from his old friend, Dave Kleiman.

Wright had initially appealed to postpone proceedings or be allowed to attend via video conference call. Those appeals were denied by District Judge Beth Bloom, who deemed the plaintiff’s claims substantial enough that he show up in person to defend against them.

Quoting you for another thread. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 126
Merit: 171

legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
By the way, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi for one simple reason: if it were not so, would now be shown the real Satoshi by move BTC from the old address. There can be no such thing that no one knows who Satoshi is, the community would certainly have reacted in an exhaustive manner to the grant of a patent to Wright if he were not Satoshi. Creator or Wright, or an alien from the future, the other can not be

Congratulations, you've won the Word Spaghetti Award to go along with your Trust rating ...

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
By the way, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi for one simple reason: if it were not so, would now be shown the real Satoshi by move BTC from the old address. There can be no such thing that no one knows who Satoshi is, the community would certainly have reacted in an exhaustive manner to the grant of a patent to Wright if he were not Satoshi. Creator or Wright, or an alien from the future, the other can not be
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
In fact, these are great words. The more we raise this topic, the more Craig is at the hearing. And it is beneficial to him.

Be the Bitcoin culture you want to see. Mute and block the culture you don't want to see.

https://twitter.com/lopp/status/1132771046183100417
legendary
I am the real Craig Wright. I can prove it. Absolutely. I'm filing a patent on my existence as Craig Wright. I can prove I am him at a finger's snap. But I'm not going to. You must simply believe me. I will be suing Craig, soon, for impersonating me. Unlike me, he is serveable.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1137073577507901442

How John McAfee Crushed Craig Wright at His Own Game

Shit this is the only good thing McaFee has done since coming to the Crypto scene, of course it took Wright calling him out for it to happen.
legendary
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I am the real Craig Wright. I can prove it. Absolutely. I'm filing a patent on my existence as Craig Wright. I can prove I am him at a finger's snap. But I'm not going to. You must simply believe me. I will be suing Craig, soon, for impersonating me. Unlike me, he is serveable.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1137073577507901442

How John McAfee Crushed Craig Wright at His Own Game

All looks dumb to me, but I suppose, it could be logical to fight dumb with dumb.  hahahahaaha
Pages:
Jump to: