Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 78. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Where is the lie?

Sorry but that won't work with me.
Not giving you the satisfaction.
Just read the ref in the trust feedback I gave you.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Now giving me negative trust for promoting the real Bitcoin.

You guys suck.

In ref to your sig, your negative trust was given by me for spreading lies about BSV and/or for trolling.

You'd been warned :

At first, I wasn't too sure about the whole "scam accusation" thread as I think anyone has the right to invest and believe in a coin, even the shittiest one.
But the more I read morons like alevlaslo, the more I tend to think they're either being paid to shill that BullShitVision or they're just trolling.
Either way, this is pure dishonesty. How is it ok to pump a coin with such obvious lies (Binance's relisting, the whole copyright story, the 50k moving...) ? People are losing money because of you idiots !
Calvin Ayre is a pedo and a scammer, Wright is probably just a puppet but still a scammer.
How can you guys support such individuals and how they do business ?

You wanna debate about technology ? Ok, I have no problem with that. But stop spreading fake news because for that you will be tagged.

Where is the lie?
Activity: 658
Merit: 851

You guys suck.

In ref to your sig, your negative trust was given by me for spreading lies about BSV and for trolling.

You'd been warned :

At first, I wasn't too sure about the whole "scam accusation" thread as I think anyone has the right to invest and believe in a coin, even the shittiest one.
But the more I read morons like alevlaslo, the more I tend to think they're either being paid to shill that BullShitVision or they're just trolling.
Either way, this is pure dishonesty. How is it ok to pump a coin with such obvious lies (Binance's relisting, the whole copyright story, the 50k moving...) ? People are losing money because of you idiots !
Calvin Ayre is a pedo and a scammer, Wright is probably just a puppet but still a scammer.
How can you guys support such individuals and how they do business ?

You wanna debate about technology ? Ok, I have no problem with that. But stop spreading fake news because for that you will be tagged.

https://archive.fo/AVAwm

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

You guys suck.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

"Cock Sucker Wright, you got a real purty mouth.
Squeal like a pig if you're really Satoshi."

"Hun, did I ever tell you 'bout the time I sucked Satoshi's dick?
It was back in my squeal-like-a-pig days."
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
I found a similarity between Craig and Krang.

Ultimately, we know who won
via Imgflip Meme Generator
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Everyone is way too civilized with CW. The Chinese don't take his shit though.

How to treat a scammer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rzcgpdj7SA

Priceless ! Not recent but i did not heard about that before. 'Goodbye Faketoshi !' Haha

For once, he got what he deserves  Smiley Sad to see people, even this thread, still falling in his poor traps...
legendary
Coming soon.

Bloomberg interview with Craig Wright.
‘60 minutes’ segment with Craig Wright.

https://twitter.com/mistabill/status/1134789023418003456?s=12

https://twitter.com/tweetybirdbrain/status/1133961303167557632?s=21

https://twitter.com/tweetybirdbrain/status/1133961303167557632?s=21

There's some hilarious comments within. My favorite is ...

And Craig gave Moses the Ten Commandments but altered its content prior to him coming down from the mountain and presenting it to the Cryptonites. When asked if Moses truly spoke with Craig, he explained in great detail how in Craig's lofty office the Ten Commandments were unlocked with a private key that he alone possessed.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Everyone is way too civilized with CW. The Chinese don't take his shit though.

How to treat a scammer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rzcgpdj7SA
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
no one can refute, so the patent will remain

also keep in mind that btc is a threat to the government because the hashrate is not centralized, and bsv made a centralized hashrate

if the government disappears there will be no one to protect us from crime, this can not be allowed, so the bsv is better. The meaning of bitcoin in the protection against emissions, and do not fight with the government!
Activity: 784
Merit: 814
it does not matter who the inventor is, him is considered the one who first registered the patent for the invention

Look around, no one considers him the creator. Fake Satoshi  does not understand the principles of anonymity and decentralization.

Quote from: Adam Back
Satoshi staying anonymous is a #Bitcoin feature. If I had logs which narrowed the anonymity set towards Satoshi's identity, I would delete/shred them.
https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/1118663810439471104

As a general rule, when the Copyright Office receives an application for registration, the claimant certifies as to the truth of the statements made in the submitted materials. The Copyright Office does not investigate the truth of any statement made.

A registration represents a claim to an interest in a work protected by copyright law, not a determination of the truth of the claims therein. It is possible for multiple, adverse claims to be registered at the Copyright Office. The Copyright Office does not have an opposition procedure for copyright registrations, such as the procedures available at the Patent and Trademark Office for patents and trademark registrations. Disputes over the claims in a registration may be heard before federal courts, including disputes over authorship of a work. Someone who intentionally includes false information in an application may be subject to criminal penalties.

The examination process is primarily focused on determining whether a deposited work is eligible for protection under the Copyright Act and whether the application satisfies the requirements of registration. The Copyright Office will correspond with the claimant to clear up any obvious inconsistencies. The Copyright Office may similarly correspond with a claimant if a deposited work seems to include portions a well-known work whose author is known.

In a case in which a work is registered under a pseudonym, the Copyright Office does not investigate whether there is a provable connection between the claimant and the pseudonymous author.
https://www.copyright.gov/press-media-info/press-updates.html?loclr=twcop
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Heres a tip , for the haters against Dr. Wright and SV.  By talking about him you are making him even more famous and helping his coin to pump even more.  The best option for the opposition is to simply not talk about him.

Unfortunately, he won't just go away if the community remains silent. He will just keep spreading his lies and bullshit with no counterpoint. Although this situation is not nearly as grave as AIDS was in the 80's and 90s, I think the same principle behind the statement "Silence=Death." applies.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Why is this shitcoin already worth more than 200$ Can someone explain to me? Who buys it and why? Why encourage scam-coin?

Ripple is ranked #3 and its even more of a shitcoin than bitcoin sv.   Eos is a super centralized shitcoin and its ranked #5 right now.  Why do people buy those shitcoins as well?

Yeah, right. These coins are also very doubtful, but this topic is dedicated to shitcoinSV (BSV) and I have questions about this ShitcoinSV (BSV). It seems to me that many people buy it thinking that this is a real Bitcoin. I feel sorry for them. I want them to make no mistakes and know that the real Bitcoin is https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
Heres a tip , for the haters against Dr. Wright and SV.  By talking about him you are making him even more famous and helping his coin to pump even more.  The best option for the opposition is to simply not talk about him.
legendary
BSV will implement gigabyte blocks in July

You have now 1 month until 1 GIG blocks are implemented,

So this is a matter of size ? Which can be rooted down to a matter of transaction per second.
Well, you have your opinion and it is fair. The opinion of most of the people here is different, and I agree with them.

There is only one Bitcoin, no wonder it is called Core. The Core will function inexorably, may you like it or not.

You are wasting your time preaching to the wrong people.

You guys couldn't even get it right with Ver & Bitcoin Cash, what are you thinking ?

My opinion is that Craig Wright is a fraud.
Who gives a talk about Bitcoin and tells the audience that he got more money than their country ? Craig Wright does in Rwanda ! (10s after the timestamp of that linked video)
What a psycho. And we are supposed to believe he is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

"Stay in line. No pushing or shoving. Satoshi has enough BTC for all Rwandans.
Meanwhile, every sing ...

21 million bottles of Neft on the wall
21 million bottles of Neft
Take one down
Pass it around
20 million, 9 hundred thousand ..."
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
BSV will implement gigabyte blocks in July

You have now 1 month until 1 GIG blocks are implemented,

So this is a matter of size ? Which can be rooted down to a matter of transaction per second.
Well, you have your opinion and it is fair. The opinion of most of the people here is different, and I agree with them.

There is only one Bitcoin, no wonder it is called Core. The Core will function inexorably, may you like it or not.

You are wasting your time preaching to the wrong people.

You guys couldn't even get it right with Ver & Bitcoin Cash, what are you thinking ?

My opinion is that Craig Wright is a fraud.
Who gives a talk about Bitcoin and tells the audience that he got more money than their country ? Craig Wright does in Rwanda ! (10s after the timestamp of that linked video)
What a psycho. And we are supposed to believe he is Satoshi Nakamoto ?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I wholeheartedly disagree with all your points, your facts, and your hostile attitude.

Only time will tell. Seems as though I’ve made a much better investment since we started arguing. Those facts don’t lie.

I don't think we'll ever agree as we apparently have different definitions of the word "fact."

I do agree with you on one point: only time will tell.

See ya later chief.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
I wholeheartedly disagree with all your points, your facts, and your hostile attitude.

Only time will tell. Seems as though I’ve made a much better investment since we started arguing. Those facts don’t lie.

I’ve said all I’ve need to here, read and interpret as you wish.

Spectators, please do your own research and understand these BTC maximalists have ALOT to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Could I get a response for a miner who understands what I am talking about please?

Nobody understands what you're talking about because you're basing your conclusions on too many assumptions.

BSV will implement gigabyte blocks in July, by then the mining reward will actually be less than the fees collected by the miners at that scale.

You're assuming that SV's blocks will be full by then. Currently, the average BSV block size is 153 KB. That's 0.12% of its max capacity of 128 MB. What good is raising the block size limit to 1 GB going to do when you're having such trouble filling its current blocks?

You see where I’m getting started? Time will tell, ive said all I’ve need to here.

That would be fine but somehow I doubt its true. I welcome honest debate. However, you're not being honest with your calculations thus far.

Miners are NOT second rate citizens in this capitalist economic model. Lightning Network damn well won’t save you. Raise the blocks or get everyone’s BTC on the lightning Network.

Bitcoin and Lightning are doing just fine, thanks for your concern.

You have now 1 month until 1 GIG blocks are implemented, and with OP return and all these applications being built on the OG protocol of BSV, it’s in the networks best interest to spam as many transactions as possible through as many applications as possible built on top of the original protocol (BSV)

That's like building a super-sized Wal-Mart in the middle of the desert. Have at it, it's not my money.

A super computer that powerful with that much hashpower can destroy all the other blockchains.

With its relatively piddly hash rate BSV will fall to this problem well before BTC.

Time to understand the facts. I really, god honestly believe none of you guys understand Bitcoin.

You don't understand the difference between an original protocol and a fork. You should probably take the time to learn that difference before you start giving lectures.
Pages:
Jump to: