Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 11. (Read 82589 times)

PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair

DarkCoin was largely held by insiders which is why they controlled the price so well on the way up. It's gonna be another worldcoin, another aurora.  I still can't believe how many people paid $10 per coins for DarkScam.  lol.

This is why you don't buy coins that have been instamined 50% on the first day by the dev....
Those thousands sold is nothing when compared to the 2 million instamined and 1 million ninjamined
The biggest problem however is the fact that the whole concept is fundamentally flawed
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I moved all of my DRK to XMR already. These Darkcoins ain't loyal.
Activity: 65

DarkCoin was largely held by insiders which is why they controlled the price so well on the way up. It's gonna be another worldcoin, another aurora.  I still can't believe how many people paid $10 per coins for DarkScam.  lol.

This is why you don't buy coins that have been instamined 50% on the first day by the dev....
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

alz
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Are people still harping on about the coins that were mined 7 months ago??

Darkcoin is  now among the most diffuse coins around, even a cursory blockchain investigation will illustrate that there is excellent distribution of available coins.

so all this thread and its proponents are proving is that

a -  They have an agenda to spread easily debunkable fud.

b - They are for some reason unable or unwilling  to analyse the blockchain using freely available resources.

I solo'd a UFOcoin block the other week. Plz buy it from me for 5 BTC or STFU. Grin

"excellent distribution" ? Does your client also geographically pinpoint each addy's IP and location ?

Eh?

3 of the top 5 wallets by quantity have been identified as mintpal and crypsy  and the  rest of the coins are spread out nicely, this is as much reassurance as is possible to get in cryptoland.
look at the LTC if you want to see extreme concentration of coins in a few wallets.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

DRK is probably one of the most investable coins around right now - regardless of what blockheads like stealthcoin say.

It has survived one of the most difficult phases of any coin's development and still has a $20M odd market cap - around 4 times that of its nearest competitor.

The instamine stuff is garbage. Dealt with long ago but remains as one of the few scraps of crud that fudsters like stealthcoin like to chew to death in the absence of anything more substantial.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Darkcoin is  now among the most diffuse coins around, even a cursory blockchain investigation will illustrate that there is excellent distribution of available coins.

b - They are for some reason unable or unwilling  to analyse the blockchain using freely available resources.

I solo'd a UFOcoin block the other week. Plz buy it from me for 5 BTC or STFU. Grin

"excellent distribution" ? Does your client also geographically pinpoint each addy's IP and location ?
alz
Activity: 227

PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Activity: 69
Scamine made me scared to invest  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Darkcoin is pretty much gone, it had its moment now its been pretty boring and will slowly fade off.

I see you're talking from a purely speculatory perspective - the perspective of 99% of the crypto noobs who are only chasing the next hype coin having the best buzz words and promises of future features from the devs.

Thing is, Darkcoin's code is soon being open sourced, which enables privacy appreciative merchants to accept it as a form of payment. When that happens, Darkcoin will be the first and only privacy coin that allows full adoption. Other coins still have a lot of work to do to reach that point. Darkcoin has the tech, easy usage, easy adoptability for merchants, and, a big and trusted USD exchange for merchants to convert to fiat, and buyers to buy with fiat - Bitfinex. Darkcoin is just so much ahead of the competition that it might very well just scoop up the whole market.

Darkcoin is moving from the the speculation phase to the adoption phase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Darkcoin is pretty much gone, it had its moment now its been pretty boring and will slowly fade off.
I just thought you might know but guess not then.
Figures.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Terrible scam, increasing my money by over 100 times. Wish I had gone with a non-scam coin like Anoncoin, so that my money could have decreased instead.

Wink

If you sold on 14$, somebody buys .. But he will not come on forum and cry for that.
He still have a chance to be part of anon history with Anoncoin ANC.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
No amount of whining will stop the scam. Beat them in the market, expose flaws in their technology(working on it as a personal project ), or post non stop in their thread. You'll find most of them are morons and will give up after you thoroughly ha d them their asses.

After several forked, they still believe in DarkForkCoin.  Grin I don't think it will work.

Theres a coin called darkforkcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
DRK bagholders do not care about the money. They want to give it away  Wink
Activity: 140
No amount of whining will stop the scam. Beat them in the market, expose flaws in their technology(working on it as a personal project ), or post non stop in their thread. You'll find most of them are morons and will give up after you thoroughly ha d them their asses.

After several forked, they still believe in DarkForkCoin.  Grin I don't think it will work.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Yeah use your time to try to expose flaws (not going to succeed anyways), instead of actually developing some useful technology.
Smart move.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Pages:
Jump to: