Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 13. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
The truth from the dev who did instamine ?  Cheesy Cheesy I doubt that.

Do you think dev shouldn't mine at the start? How long should he wait until he can start mining? An hour? A day? A week?

Isn't the dev the one who deserves the coins the most because he is the single most important person affecting the success of the coin?

Shouldn't the dev have enough coins to concentrate on developing the coin without having to worry about how to pay the next rent? Or should he flip burgers 10 hours a day and code after that while being tired and having no prospect of getting paid no matter how well he does the coding?

I never had problem with PREMINE if he wants to do so. BUT they did instamine, and saying "No Premine".

So if they say "No Premine", how long they should've waited before mining?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Do you think dev shouldn't mine at the start? How long should he wait until he can start mining? An hour? A day? A week?

Isn't the dev the one who deserves the coins the most because he is the single most important person affecting the success of the coin?

Shouldn't the dev have enough coins to concentrate on developing the coin without having to worry about how to pay the next rent? Or should he flip burgers 10 hours a day and code after that while being tired and having no prospect of getting paid no matter how well he does the coding?

I never had problem with PREMINE if he wants to do so. BUT they did instamine, and saying "No Premine".

Does nothing? I mined in the beginning (and a bit later too), bought coins cheap, and now I'm running masternodes to support the network. I'm doing something, and getting paid nicely.  Wink

Are you sure you mine at beginning ?

Yes, pretty sure. Wink

Why didn't you btw? It was very profitable.

Just for remind you Smiley

Are you trying to say I didn't?
Does nothing? I mined in the beginning (and a bit later too), bought coins cheap, and now I'm running masternodes to support the network. I'm doing something, and getting paid nicely.  Wink

Yes, pretty sure. Wink

Just for remind you Smiley

Does nothing? I mined in the beginning (and a bit later too), bought coins cheap, and now I'm running masternodes to support the network. I'm doing something, and getting paid nicely.  Wink

Yes, pretty sure. Wink

Why didn't you btw? It was very profitable.
Masternode payments started yesterday, and I set up a few nodes and got $50 worth of coins a day. Not bad huh? How's this a scam if I get $50 a day??

Not bad huh ?

Not bad imo. I like it.  Wink

pathetic, for someone who knows there are instamine, but does nothing.
Masternode payments started yesterday, and I set up a few nodes and got $50 worth of coins a day. Not bad huh? How's this a scam if I get $50 a day??

Not bad huh ?

Not bad imo. I like it.  Wink

They could easily afford to pay you double .. triple if the easymine was used.

It's currently at 20%, 30% or even 40% has been considered I've heard.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Its your cut of the slaves' tax.

They could easily afford to pay you double .. triple if the easymine was used.

Or how about we vote for a hard fork that will eliminate the 500 coin blocks ! Roll Eyes Grin

Not bad for instamine coin huh ?
Your FAQ can write Dark is not instamined coin. BUT you know yourself.

As you can clearly see in the text you quoted, the FAQ doesn't say that. Either you can't read for toffee or you're deliberately misrepresenting the facts and hoping the readers of the thread won't bother to read for themselves.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

I read someone who wrote that 50% of the coins in circulation are owned by the devs (http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I_read_somone_who_wrote_that_50.25_of_the_coins_in_circulation_are_owned_by_the_devs)
No. This is a classic case of spreading FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by supporters of other cryptocurrencies who perceive Darkcoin as a threat to the coin they support.

Have you read it ?

What? That text doesn't say Dark wasn't instamined, it just says the devs don't own those coins. Yes, I have read it the FAQ. It says in several places that there was an instamine, and explains the details.

Trolls have been singing your tune and saying DRK was doomed to crash since it was under 10% of it's current price. Any argument against the rise of DRK that was being said at that time has now been proved wrong. Come up with new arguments or go home.

Please stay with the topic "Dark instamine", do I need to argue with your about the price ? If so, I can create another topic to elaborate how Dark scam coin make the price up by changing total supply and block reward.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Pages:
Jump to: