Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 12. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Terrible scam, increasing my money by over 100 times. Wish I had gone with a non-scam coin like Anoncoin, so that my money could have decreased instead.

please don't change the topic "SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)"  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Terrible scam, increasing my money by over 100 times. Wish I had gone with a non-scam coin like Anoncoin, so that my money could have decreased instead.
I have read it already, it is just someone tried to cover/making its as not a big issue. The fact is the devs is instamine still true.

Ok now what? You're correct. Now what?

Nothing, it's just telling people the truth. after that, it depends on them weather they will insist to invest in SCAM Darkcoin or other coins.
Activity: 196
I have read it already, it is just someone tried to cover/making its as not a big issue. The fact is the devs is instamine still true.

Ok now what? You're correct. Now what?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Don't you guys get it yet?

This guy (ILoveFartCoin) doesn't care about reality, honesty or decency.

He is simply trollllllling you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Actually, I do care, and a lot of people in here care. Lots of people who are Darkcoin supporter tries to denied/cover it.

Feel free to keep the crusade going but I think it's an accepted part of history now who's effects were mitigated by subsequent trading.

Accepted by the market, accepted by the miners.

You call it a "scam". I don't. I call it "the difficulty was too low for a period and a lot of people got a lot of coins". A scam is where you take people's money and give them something of no value in return. On the other hand, anybody who mined or bought Darkcoin back then and held has made huge returns, so I'm sorry, I don't buy your definition of "scam" in this case.

Broken record.

haha, so now you are going to discuss the definition of "SCAM", by not talking about instamine by devs ?
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Actually, I do care, and a lot of people in here care. Lots of people who are Darkcoin supporter tries to denied/cover it.

Feel free to keep the crusade going but I think it's an accepted part of history now who's effects were mitigated by subsequent trading.

Accepted by the market, accepted by the miners.

You call it a "scam". I don't. I call it "the difficulty was too low for a period and a lot of people got a lot of coins". A scam is where you take people's money and give them something of no value in return. On the other hand, anybody who mined or bought Darkcoin back then and held has made huge returns, so I'm sorry, I don't buy your definition of "scam" in this case.

Broken record.
No one cares about the instamine. No one denies it. Do you have anything else to say or are you a broken record player?

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Hey everyone who is a decent and/or fairly intelligent person,

Stop bumping this thread. I'm just doing it now because its almost at the top already.

But you can make this thread go away if you stop adding to it.

Stop feeding the trolls.
No one cares about the instamine. No one denies it. Do you have anything else to say or are you a broken record player?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You losers gonna cry some more? God, I love DRK.

I love how DRK bagholders don't want new potential buyers to know this dark past of the 40% instamine.

All you bagholders want is newer bagholders to help you dump your coins....

Sorry, I feel good about exploding the fact about Dark instamine, and I will always do. God ( I don't believe in Gods ), I love truth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The truth from the dev who did instamine ?  Cheesy Cheesy I doubt that.

Do you think dev shouldn't mine at the start? How long should he wait until he can start mining? An hour? A day? A week?

Isn't the dev the one who deserves the coins the most because he is the single most important person affecting the success of the coin?

Shouldn't the dev have enough coins to concentrate on developing the coin without having to worry about how to pay the next rent? Or should he flip burgers 10 hours a day and code after that while being tired and having no prospect of getting paid no matter how well he does the coding?

I never had problem with PREMINE if he wants to do so. BUT they did instamine, and saying "No Premine".

So if they say "No Premine", how long they should've waited before mining?

There's a slight difference between instamine and DRK instamine...

They instamined 40% of the coin the first day THEN they changed the reward rate for everyone else so no one can ever catch up to the instamine.

Other coins, at least it's just instamined X blocks....
Pages:
Jump to: