Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] Is payonix.com a legitimate AISC H/w manufacturer in Australia? - page 3. (Read 25036 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Still no answer at Payonix phone number.  Generic machine message only...

I was hoping they would actually produce some units   Angry

these guys are professional scammers, they have taken peoples bitcoins and have already double/tripled their value.

they aren't going to the bahamas, they're buying their own island.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Still no answer at Payonix phone number.  Generic machine message only...

I was hoping they would actually produce some units   Angry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No they forgot to send the power cable so the demo will need to be delayed
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm sure they had technical difficulties in booking the Hilton. So another postponement I gather

They're waiting for the refreshments for the event to come from china.
I'm sure they had technical difficulties in booking the Hilton. So another postponement I gather
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hilton confirms no booking for Payonix today

UPDATE:  Just got my refund and a bit more.  I was one of the unlucky ones initially because I was stupid enough to pay via Bank Deposit instead of paypal.  They told me they paid the refund last friday(BS) then yesterday I gave them 24 hours before I had someone personally pick up my money (family member, ex hells angels), they told me this morning that the deposit they did on Friday got sent back and that they would immediately pay in BTC, and as of now I just received my refund in BTC.

If anyone is still out of pocket and hasn't had any luck with their refunds let me know, happy to provide collection services.

Smithy
i.e. they made a margin profit on you ...

You gave them say $4k - they bought 10 bitcoins at say $400 - they paid you back at ? $1k per BTC? 4 BTC?
They made ... 6BTC profit from you.

They've probably trippled the money no doubt, not just from me but from everyone.

Shit happens. 

Lets see what happens at 1pm.

No, it's called fraud and you can go to jail for doing it.

Of course its fraud, good luck getting them in jail but for it(and they know it, which is why they keep doing it).

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

UPDATE:  Just got my refund and a bit more.  I was one of the unlucky ones initially because I was stupid enough to pay via Bank Deposit instead of paypal.  They told me they paid the refund last friday(BS) then yesterday I gave them 24 hours before I had someone personally pick up my money (family member, ex hells angels), they told me this morning that the deposit they did on Friday got sent back and that they would immediately pay in BTC, and as of now I just received my refund in BTC.

If anyone is still out of pocket and hasn't had any luck with their refunds let me know, happy to provide collection services.

Smithy

You gave them say $4k - they bought 10 bitcoins at say $400 - they paid you back at ? $1k per BTC? 4 BTC?

They've probably trippled the money no doubt, not just from me but from everyone.

Shit happens. 

No, it's called fraud and you can go to jail for doing it.
Hahaha well that can't host at 55 Cavill Ave because they don't exist there as I was there not to long ago and spoke with centre management and they confirmed Payonix does not reside at any shop at 55 Cavill Ave.

Now they are booking a room at the Hilton as they have no real office. This just keeps getting better and better.
Activity: 45
I just rang the Hilton to confirm the booking.

They cant tell me the bookings for tomorrow, only today....

Feel free anyone else to call them first thing tomorrow.

6 Orchid Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
(07) 5680 8000
1.21 GIGA WATTS
if anyone goes to this so called demo, please bring video cameras and video the KNC miner in action.
and if they seriously do a demo, get them to open the case and show you what's inside.  get close ups of circuit boards, chips and what ever you can.
and especially their faces.

But I don't expect any demo, but just in case, please do above.
If I lived in QLD I would be there to rip them apart.
Activity: 107
Live event in Surfers Paradise, QLD updated.

MOVED TO THURSDAY NOVEMBER 28TH 2013 @ 3:30PM QLD TIME.

We are waiting on delivery of our demo's today from China. They landed yesterday evening and were to be delivered to us this morning. We are still waiting for the delivery truck. We will therefore have to postpone until tomorrow.

We will be hosting the event tomorrow at 3:30pm at the Hilton Surfers Paradise in a private room to cater for more attendees. Gather in the Lobby and please arrive no later than 3:15pm. There will not be a representative in the Lobby after 3:15pm AEST. We welcome as many people to attend as possible.

This is event will NOT change dates so if you are planning to purchase in person, please get there tomorrow.

Time to get excited!

- Payonix Technologies Pty Ltd
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
4 more hours mates and we know.
Technical difficulties; stand by as we have rescheduled our demonstration to (never) next Monday.

Smithy

Shit happens. 

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Smithy

Activity: 107
4 more hours mates and we know.
1.21 GIGA WATTS
 Cool Cool today they'll be in The Bahamas  Cool Cool
Today is the we are having technical difficulties day and we need to postpone our working demo that was working fine before we decided to do a working live demo day due to public demand

Let's see what happens today
1.21 GIGA WATTS
I hear you, but my first priority is getting my money, Government Departments to be frank are shit at that, It'll take weeks before they start the investigation and they'll take a month off over Christmas.  I've been in business for a while and I've collected money from people owing tens of thousands before.  I'll use my own methods first (Don't ask), Police/Small Claims Court next, Fair trading/toothless tigers last.

Smithy

you could do both at the same time
Pages:
Jump to: