Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 14. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 11:59:41 AM
Along with honest ico, there will always be Scam projects. there's no getting around it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 07, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
Well, it is clear that fraudsters have become more than in previous years. And how to deal with them - in any case, they will always be.

I think the only way to fight this kind of thing, is the regulation of ICO's which would filter out all legit ICO. We need to be very careful in spending our hard earned money in any investable assets or ICO, i think this is the only way we could fight those ICO's.
copper member
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 07, 2018, 05:33:54 AM
The main reason, why these scam projects are existing are the investors and bounty hunters that are not checking the project before taking part and start promoting it. We just need to be more careful with choosing a legal ICO.
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 04:51:17 AM
I think there must be a team they formed to examine fraud projects. And if the team can run the project will definitely experience more success. But for now, everyone checks based on their abilities and experience. The price of crypto coins fell and this also affected the ICO project.
Today there are so many fraudulent ICO projects, we can not check and find out to warn the investors, so in my opinion we should consider and improve the knowledge to analyze the coin. better. Do not be disheartened and as such will be prone to misplaced projects.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 07, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
What can we do than ignoring them, this year is full of scam project most people already lose hope in crypto because of the money loss to scam.
I think the government intervention will be nice in the coming year so as to deal with scammer if not the whole thing is going to be run as more project is coming in the more scam they're
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
I think there must be a team they formed to examine fraud projects. And if the team can run the project will definitely experience more success. But for now, everyone checks based on their abilities and experience. The price of crypto coins fell and this also affected the ICO project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
Maybe only way to be protected be more informed about team yep sometimes scamers do their work so good noone can understnad what is going on we can remeber Centra.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 07, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
If you are afraid of the fraud rate of the ICO project, then you should stay away, because even good traders can't avoid being cheated!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
there are a lot of scam projects circulating outside they manipulate collected funds and as if they have reached softcaps or have a lot of requests even though they are just manipulations and not genuine, so you should be able to avoid ICO scams like that.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
November 07, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
Do not invest for their project. To know if the project is scam is possibly the selfdrop investment. I encounter some of it they have some categories if you invest .05 ethereum or bitcoin they will give you a hundreds of tokens. Then if they collect all of the funds made by selfdrops, they will run it away and leave the project.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
Due to the decentralization mechanism of the cryptocurrency market, no country has full control over it, which means that no government can impose sanctions on all fraudulent acts!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
It is easy to kick scammers in the community.
If people know they are the one then noone will come on their ICO.
The hard part is how to know that they are scammer at the start of their mqrketing?
That is the big thing to solve in this community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
Man, you know that 80% of market is a scam?
We should adopt to it,because these guys are making good web sites,they hire team members to perform on meet ups and it is getting harder to distinguish scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 04:02:48 AM
Crypto is increasingly promising and it certainly makes a lot of scammers want to get results from this field. resolve them easily only when it could deepen a crypto well and can do the proper analysis is certainly able to anticipate a lot of scams happens. things like this analysis even will be needed in the long term to avoid scammers who are also getting smarter looking for loopholes.
Activity: 560
November 06, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
You have to be more careful. I was also a victim of a scam. scam is very difficult to eradicate because, fraudsters are getting smarter in action. but maybe you are right, the government should help to secure Crypto from scammers. but the problem is that not all governments legalize Crypto, so it is difficult to help optimally
Activity: 420
November 03, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
I find it good to be true, because the adoption of the cryptocurrency has gone times fold as the year passes by. Many users are in to this ecosystem as of now. And its a good advantage, the bad part of it is that many users also right now are making possible scams attack and they aim it on the newbies. So be careful out there.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 03, 2018, 10:09:33 PM
You're indeed true. Now, about 50% ICO are scams. The comparison is true that now there are so many scam projects. They have presented the projects in very great appearance, concept, and also community. However, whatever happen, we must be smart to analyze the ICO whether it is scam or not. I know that it will be definitely difficult. However, we have no choice besides spending more hours to analyze the ICO, team, community, and wallet, to ensure it is scam or not.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 03, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I joined a telegram group where bounty hunters and investors that is a member of bitcointalk is united. Through this, we have a much more greater power to penetrate the companies activity and have an influence to the public view. Let us help each other, join the telegram group: Mad hunters
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
Government? Yes they can help here especially the SEC but it takes time scammers can get our money easily if we are not aware.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 03, 2018, 09:12:41 PM
It is always good to study thoroughly about the projects before we join either their bounty or ICO. Read the whitepaper and information on the website very well for coherence. Look out for typos because most of the scam projects are developed in a haste.
I believe the forum is setting up an anti-scam group which will check on projects which use fake pictures as team member and the like.
Pages:
Jump to: