Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 10. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 12:35:08 AM
Year by year number of people that involving with crypto world is increasing.So there are so many type of people coming to crypto world. So i think with this kind of bear markets scam projects can be survive. People will not accept any ico without any analysing.  so i believe this bear market is clearing crypto world from scammers.
.agree with you, this bear market, even almost a year we see the bleeding market, but this makes us more aware and make a selection to kick scammers, because I think the experience of being cheated, makes many investors more careful and understand more about the Scam ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 12:34:27 AM
scam projects have been and will always be, they always become more in times of crisis in the market, in order to deceive as many people as possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 12:32:29 AM
I think informing our friend or to the moderator would be good. as long as we have a good prove that could absolutely support what we found about a project on being a scam project. We can't just said a project to be a scam just by having an incomplete data.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
Reason why a lot of scammers
1. Economic problems and people want to get rich quickly
2. Crypto more widely known by people and high-value
3. A lot of careless people and they think crypto is way to get rich in an instant

How to eradicate them ?
There is no way other than coming from yourself or can also from the token platform, so people can't just recklessly make a token for the project.
But a scam can be a variety of ways either HYIP or ICO project. We must more clever to choose and analyze don't just put assets easily.
Activity: 308
November 19, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
Unfortunately, I have to agree with this statement. Now the number of scammers in the crypto market is too large. I very much hope that this situation will be corrected in the future - thanks to the experience of investors and new regulatory principles in order to eliminate major threats to market participants.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:06:27 PM
The scammers aren't going anywhere so we don't figure out how to deal with them they will always come up with something new and I think there will only be more scammers.
tjat is true adn if we chase some of scammers there will always be more and more of them it os unstopable process
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There are really a lot of scam projects nowadays and also there are a lot of investors who also a victim of scam, i think this is the kind of reason why the governments of the countries would not like to accpet cryptocurrency because they think crypto is just a scheme to scam other people. Hoping that this scammers will be put behind bars because a lot of people are losing there money and time just to participate in their bounty campaign.

Exactly and that is one of the many reasons why some countries banned ICO's. It's hard to control such program because there's no proper regulations about the case. So, this is why investing in this kind of business requires a big risk because everything could fall apart from nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 17, 2018, 07:34:41 PM
I realize that there are more scam projects right now. The scammers are also smarter day to day, they scam us with various ways. The solution should come from our selves firstly. We must be smarter and more careful to analyze new projects. Since there are no parties to regulate it, we find the solution with our own efforts.  
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 17, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I see the most important thing in the present time is to find and stop ICO scam projects. If not prevented in time, investors will no longer invest in ICO projects in 2019. And I think the method to stop the ICO scam project is to get a thorough knowledge of the project as well as the developer team.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 17, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
It all depends on your desire to circumvent the scams. If you never want to get them, it is better not to try to go into this area, because even a working project can be fraudulent.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 16, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
There are a lot of scam ICOs are coming regularly. We should aware about. Before investing in any ICO, an investor need to justify whether the team is real or fake, probability of the project.
Activity: 938
November 16, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I strongly agree with you who will look for solutions and to kick scammers
because this is very detrimental to those who have worked and who have tried in the bounty.
Activity: 560
November 16, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
I'm afraid that without the support of the relevant structures, there is little that can be done, since there are a lot of scams and they are constantly becoming more sophisticated. My advice to you, just do not invest in ICO yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 16, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
There are really a lot of scam projects nowadays and also there are a lot of investors who also a victim of scam, i think this is the kind of reason why the governments of the countries would not like to accpet cryptocurrency because they think crypto is just a scheme to scam other people. Hoping that this scammers will be put behind bars because a lot of people are losing there money and time just to participate in their bounty campaign.
Activity: 218
November 16, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
i do not really think that we can do skmething about scams and scam projectsa s there are a lot of chances that we will fail
Activity: 238
November 16, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
The scammers aren't going anywhere so we don't figure out how to deal with them they will always come up with something new and I think there will only be more scammers.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
November 15, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
We still have nothing in our arsenal of new tools, so I think it would be best to also hone the opportunity to analyze the projects that are on the market today, so we just try to find out everything we can about the team.

Same strategy, this is what I always given time to do. Research on the team first, its important that the team have what it takes to handle the project and especially if they are legit and not just a copy paste profile from other persons account.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
The fight against fraud has already begun and soon such projects will be closely on the market. On the part of the state, legal documentation is being developed, according to rumors, projects will have to have a certain amount on their account, and the product must be ready or almost ready, only after that it will be allowed to conduct ICO. In addition, blockchain platforms are being developed to protect users from unscrupulous developers.
you willnever be able to do anything about scam projects as there are a lot of them and there will be much more every sedcond
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
in my opinion there is nothing tat ypu can do about scam projects as there are so many of them and so little chance
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 16, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
The fight against fraud has already begun and soon such projects will be closely on the market. On the part of the state, legal documentation is being developed, according to rumors, projects will have to have a certain amount on their account, and the product must be ready or almost ready, only after that it will be allowed to conduct ICO. In addition, blockchain platforms are being developed to protect users from unscrupulous developers.
Pages:
Jump to: