Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 9. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
I am also part of scammed campaigns ,not one, but many in year 2018, not earned tokens after putting hard effort, and got tokens which are of $0 value due to ICO's run away or proved to be scammed one. Nothing much left in crypto industry as of now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 02:46:34 AM
I believe that investors can hardly do anything in the crypto market. The only solution in this case is to analyze your mistakes in order to prevent them in the future. The success of investing money in various new projects will depend on the knowledge and experience of investors.
Activity: 199
November 23, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
maybe one solution to reduce the level of scammers is to recover the market, because if you look more closely, the beginning of many scammers was earlier this year which was the beginning of the deteriorating market conditions. but basically no one knows when exactly the market will experience a recovery, it's true that lately many people predict market recovery will occur at the end of this year, but even now the market situation is even worse and continues to decline in price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 09:36:28 PM
The scammers aren't going anywhere so we don't figure out how to deal with them they will always come up with something new and I think there will only be more scammers.
The only thing that we can do is to try to protect ourselves from scammers it is impossible to protect the whole community from scammers because they are always going to find a way to deceive people and some gullible people are always going to believe whatever they are told, it is way better to use our energy to try to find good projects that are worth supporting than to try to eradicate the scammers of the market because that is simply impossible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Unfortunately now can find alot scam projects. So we must be very careful and need to read all information about project, about team, whitepaper... so in this way we can understand if its scam or legal project.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
There is too many scam project this year more than others because there are too many newbie investors in crypto space more than other years. So if these investors will increase again in the future these scams will increase automatically. Goverments can not do anything about scam icos.
Crypto is decentralized they may try to do something but they can not block that fully.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 22, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

The government can only play a limited role in this. Because even if one country bans the ICO, they will just move to some other jurisdiction where there are plenty of loopholes. It is up to us to take the necessary precautions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 22, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
and how do you suggest our resistance? if we somehow manage to insert nore security in projects, how do we know they won't find a way round it, too? we can share the information about scam though, might be useful
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Do not invest in projects that give signs of SCAM, and for this you need to spend time to study what is on the market, what is common in projects that turned out to be Scam, and in those projects that you want to invest that they have a special, team, idea and everything else, only careful measures will help to save and increase money
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
yes that's true, this year there are many projects that are scam. I think we need regulations to regulate ICO in order to prevent scam projects.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
To avoid scam projects, you need to carefully study the project, the team that deals with them. There are good teams, and some rogues.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
the shortcomings in the crypto world especially in the ICO project are the absence of an authority that can guarantee a project is deceptive and guarantees investors from fraud cases
Activity: 434