Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 12. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 517
November 15, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
This problem of scam projects is we deal this for a long period of time and until now they still continue to exists because it is their easy way to earn money, I think that this is also the reason why some investor are afraid to invest into ICOs especially to new to crypto, we can't avoid it if we check carefully into the tiniest detail of their project and where it came from, scam projects used fake location and fake name of their team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
You have take more learning with many scam project have your participated, at the next time you have learn more before joining and investing at some ico project investment for keep away from scam and fake project ico investment.
yes, let's just say that is a learning and another time you have to be more careful in investing in ICO fraud. I think to avoid or know fraud the first step is to check all the details of the ICO project before investing because it is a good way to see if that's ICO scam or not. one additional point, and don't forget to always monitor and see information from the team.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 14, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
You have take more learning with many scam project have your participated, at the next time you have learn more before joining and investing at some ico project investment for keep away from scam and fake project ico investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 14, 2018, 10:44:58 PM
the scam seems to be a big threat in this year for crypto. It is true because crypto is also increasingly promising so more and more people have a way of being able to search for instant results without a comparable effort. avoid this of course quite difficult due to the fact there is always a victim. the analysis in the project becomes the main thing ICO be determinant to expect profit from ICO.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
November 14, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
I think its really hard to distinguish a project that will last for long term, every funds on ICO we invest is 50/50 so I always invest what I can afford to lose. There is no assurance that the project will become successful and not gonna exit scam. For a higher chance of success, I must say always diversify your investments portfolio.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 14, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

SEC is not too influential to prevent ico from really leading to scam, regulations to prevent ico scam must be in place so that investors do not give up, and every ico must have a permit from a certain institution which is a legal umbrella, for example the SEC or others such as the state maybe
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:14:22 PM
You are indeed correct that lately many scam project appearing. What we can do perhaps tried to report to moderator or perhaps informing the others that there is a scam project, but we need to have a good evident to do that.
Activity: 686
November 14, 2018, 09:43:37 PM
There is not really anything that we can do about the number of scams in the market, scammers have realized that they can make so much money in this market that they are not going to leave it just because we ask them nicely, also it seems that regulation is going to be impossible for this market so the only option that we have is that the level of education among investors goes up so they stop investing in those projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 14, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
We can't get rid out from the scam projects, this is like a bad side of the crypto world. No security projects can remove scam totally from the ICOs or bounties. It's all about us. We have to be more conscious before participating in any projects in the crypto field. Scammers are very active to cheat you! So, Everyone needs to read and research as much as possible before making any step here.
Activity: 770
November 12, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
Its hard indeed, to try to avoid any scam project, but we all still need to keep on moving.
We have to learn even more to avoid being scamed by those kind of project. So learning is a never ending process to be better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 12, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
The problem with fraud projects does exist and this is a sad fact, but I do not think that government intervention can improve the crypto-currency market. There must be some other way out and a solution to this problem.
We do not have effective opportunities to influence fraudulent projects of ICO and even more so to resist them. To do this, we need certain powers of law enforcement and judicial authorities, that is, we need to use the repressive apparatus of the state. Moreover, in this case fraud as a crime has signs of simultaneity in several states and the efforts of several states and an international police body like Interpol will be needed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
The government is only watching the cryptomarket and is not in a hurry to strictly regulate it. I think that in the coming years there will be no changes and the price of bitcoin will continue to be controlled by speculators.
Activity: 396
November 12, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
Scammers are very difficult to eliminate. They are accompanied by the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Only when the cryptocurrency market rapidly grows into a mainstream investment product can fraud be eliminated.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 12, 2018, 02:12:21 AM
The most effective method of combating fraud in this case is government regulation of ICO projects. Some countries, such as Germany, Japan, Russia, and others, are already developing regulatory acts to regulate the activities of the ICO. However, they are unlikely to come into action in the near future. Considering the fact that the general situation in the cryptocurrency market is very poor now, it will probably be better to suspend our activities as bounty hunters, or very carefully select ICO projects and hope for good luck all the time, since avoiding fraud and other deception ICO commands, such as announcing a KYC check after the end of the ICO, will not succeed anyway.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Fraud in ico projects has become much more! 90% ico is a Scam. Before participating in the project, it should be carefully studied.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Unfortunately there are a lot of scam projects now. I would like to wish investors to spend more time studying projects, read roadmap. I think sooner or later, governments should regulate ico.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
First and foremost, we must exercise the utmost care. Read up, ask around and Google. Check and double check. You can't be too careful. It's the only way.
Activity: 476
November 09, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Openly denounce them is the best thing we can do, since this ecosystem is high risk and not well regulated, there are still no clear rules about certain things, so the best thing we can do is to support each other as a community to denounce these projects and don't let them deceive anyone else.
copper member
Activity: 369
Merit: 0
simply getting the job done
November 09, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
I am really very concern that the current year i have seen huge scam project, It really so hard to identify scam project specially for newbies. I think that it is very danger thing of crypto reputation in world widely. So it is the perfect time to action against scammers by authority  unless  it is not possible there any action steps against scam project then so many investor will be facing lose their money from crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Extra effort on the part of bounty hunters is needed to weed out scam projects, taking a little more time to do background check up for the team and try to find out if the project have a working product can help to determine the ICOs to promote.. On the part of the government, if a panel or commission can be set up to work on how to regulate the crypto business then submit recommendations to the government on what can be done to curb or stop scam projects
Pages:
Jump to: