Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER: Cablepair (Tom) from BTCFPGA.com/bitcoinasic.net - page 14. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thomas Van Riper aka (cablepair), you are a piece of shit.

[email protected] - Make sure to let him know he can fuck himself.
(315) 908-2693 - Seriously, tell him to fuck himself.

Thomas Van Riper
CNY Media
PO Box 246
Hannibal, NY 13074

Can anyone find his home address from this info? Google voice phone number, PO Box address... This scam should've been more obvious...

Dave also profited from this scam and should be labeled as a scammer for his PR role in this scam.

The bolded is out of line, if Dave was just an employee. He was the one that told everyone to chargeback instead of submitting refunds.

The rest is fine, Tom has had more than enough time to return everyone's BTC or let us know what's up.
Activity: 284
Merit: 251
Thomas Van Riper aka (cablepair), you are a piece of shit.

[email protected] - Make sure to let him know he can fuck himself.
(315) 908-2693 - Seriously, tell him to fuck himself.

Thomas Van Riper
CNY Media
PO Box 246
Hannibal, NY 13074

Can anyone find his home address from this info? Google voice phone number, PO Box address... This scam should've been more obvious...

Dave also profited from this scam and should be labeled as a scammer for his PR role in this scam.
Activity: 246
Team Heritage Motorsports
Activity: 173
Merit: 102
I put in a refund at least two weeks ago, for a BTC order. Still nothing :/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???
+1 cant can't believe its that it's taken this long...

Tom, your you're a thief.

It's sad that he won't be clear about what is going on. He may have spent the money on misc. business functions and can't refund it. Think about what the charge backs cost. That's purely speculation of course. Obviously he didn't set out to scam people and he probably doesn't have a dime in his pocket for all the time and effort he has put into this whole thing. He probably got screwed by someone promising him chips.

The whole thing is very sad. But he does deserve a tag for sure. People have paid money and not been delivered to or refunded.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Ironically, I came into this community right when a Tom took a lot of people's money. I left and came back right when another Tom is doing the same thing.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
+1 I have been waiting 2+ weeks for my refund still nothing..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
+1 cant believe its taken this long...

Tom, your a thief.
Activity: 742
I was about to make this thread a couple days ago.. but kept getting side tracked..

Tommy Van Ripper = Scammer
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yep

This does it for me....
https://www.bitcoinasic.net

And the fact that the guy does not have the common decency to reply to the community.
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Activity: 349
Hello,

Sorry for this, but I've had enough...

I've been waiting for my BTC refund for orders #538 & #539 done via the btcfpga.com site (later transferred to order #490 on the bitcoinasic.net site). My order was put on 'refunded' last week with the message that I would receive my refund in 3-5 days.

I have not received anything yet, hence this post.
Pages:
Jump to: