Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price. - page 16. (Read 24523 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

yes maybe that is one of them, but it won't fall easily as you say when the scam sells ethereum. this depends on the market itself, but if viewed from the current situation and situation.
can be an ethereum factor down deeper
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 16, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
not only ethereum, but all crypto.
Scammers make a lot of people lose confidence in Ethereum and Crypto and that greatly affects the market and altcoin prices
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 16, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Yes, well in fact, people now are just taking advantage in ICOs and most project are using ETH. Also got the point of Market strategy, they used it to tricks the investor and they promise something and it just turned out to be a scam, this is the reason why investors right now are scared. So the best thing to do for investors is to review which projects will be successful and worthy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
I also have the same thoughts as you, I was very surprised and sad because the price of etherium has fallen sharply. I don't think, why are there so many scammers who are not responsible for misusing etherium. so that this greatly affects traders and bounty hunters who expect etherium prices to rise.  and investors will definitely be greatly disadvantaged.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 16, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
You mean by this is those ICO projects? Yeah, that's pretty much how they do it. Since ICO projects in cryptocurrency world is hard to distinguish if it's legit, investors tend to get scammed and those scammed ETH are being dump. That's pretty much how they affect price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 16, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

I think there is no effect between scammers and ETH exchange rates. If a scammer sells ETH for a large amount, then the investor will buy it in large quantities. This means that reciprocity from ETH exists.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 16, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

This is probably the only benefit of the ETH's price drop. But a lot of crypto money is closely related to the price of Ethereum. For this reason, Ethereum's price should rise as soon as possible. I think it's unlikely that until the expected bull season, Ethereum sees $ 500.
Activity: 250
November 16, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

it's true that the scammers will immediately sell their ETH, but I'm not sure that's what caused the eth value to drop. eth that they managed to collect was not that big.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
November 16, 2018, 04:18:15 AM
I agree with that. Because like scammer, they are the same with the hacker. The fund they get by making fraud to others, is that they sell it immediately to the exchange that they like and and they don't care how much is the price. But probably they sell it to the lowest for it to be sold immediately. By that the price of the coin will move downward for sure.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 15, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
I know that there are so many scammer are taking advantages of ETH to scam money from other people but I don't think it's the main reason for this dump in price of ETH. Although it's not an scam one but it's still really risky for investor so I don't think just because of scammer that ETH price can be dumped so low like that. Maybe there are some other reasons like the whales trap or maybe this is a signal for a bull run. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 15, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
I can reckon with your point, because whatsoever is gotten cheaply or that you did not even pay for before getting it, you might not appreciate it and might dispose it off cheaply, because such might not know the value.
Activity: 602
November 15, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
There is no need to deny the fact that some projects can sell ETH in large quantities (because they need money for development projects, etc.) and thereby affect the ethereum price reduction, but also take into account the overall market situation and the price of Bitcoin, at which oriented the entire market and the prices of all coins.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
It seems to me that fraudsters have a very negative effect on ethereum. Thanks to the ILC, the fraudsters manage to collect large funds, and then sell ethereum on the exchange. And in general, the reputation of the ethereum has recently deteriorated very much
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
November 15, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
I do not think your logic is correct. The people who invest through the ETH ERC know that whatever happens with the smart contract is not to be blamed on ETH as a coin. Scammers will always exist whether we like it or not. Do we not have scammers in religious settings too? This is the consequence of evil we have to face on earth.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
November 15, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
So, it is so possible to be true. Many scam actions about ethereum will make in more useless. So, try to avoid scams.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 15, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
They can affect only if they dump those tokens that they had but it is unlikely to happen these days because of the KYC rules on almost exchanges which make them think twice to scam their participants and investors. In order to know if the project was legit we must have to conduct our own research about of that project and to their development team.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
I strongly agree with the analysis that you provide, I see that everyone easily makes projects use smart contracts regardless of what they offer, and what the impact is on investor confidence
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 15, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
Its the entire crypto market, it's not just ethereum.  The whole crypto market follows the trend of bitcoin.  Every market goes through corrections, all we have to do is wait it out.  I'm personally buying more crypto right now and the price of Eth is an absolute steal right now.  I'm surprised it's below 200 dollars again but it's just another great buying opportunity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 15, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
This is definitely affecting ethereum and not only in that way, as we know ethereum is very dependent on icos to make its price to go up and now that there are so many scams and there is so much distrust in those projects people are not buying ethereum, and we know what happens when the demand goes down and the supply goes up, so the price of ethereum has been particularly affected by the current bear market.
Activity: 616
November 15, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
I strongly agree with this, so easily making smart contracts without strong legal protection for investors, ethereum must immediately think about this
Pages:
Jump to: