Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price. - page 18. (Read 24523 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
November 15, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
you are wrong in my opinion.
the scammers and lots of people who got scammed because of ethereum might have contributed to the drop but the main reason for this drop remains the same as always and it is because of the pump which needed to have a dump without any way of getting out of it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
17 y/o coder
November 15, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

I don't believe that scammers have affect on ETH price, ETH follow by the all market trends, bitcoin and all market capitalization grows and ETH grows, otherwise it falls with all market.
Well, I think that they have a impact but not big as real ICOs because most of the projects collect money from Ethereum smart contracts ans they have millions of dollar worth ETH. They sell huge amounts of ETH every month or so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 15, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

I don't believe that scammers have affect on ETH price, ETH follow by the all market trends, bitcoin and all market capitalization grows and ETH grows, otherwise it falls with all market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 15, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
I couldn't agree more with that.

Fake ICO project and when they collected a lot of ethereum. They just dump those ethereums that they got because that's their scheme. They don't care to the market and the pocket of their investors. That's their life and they just rinse and repeat.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
What you say is true. Lately a lot of scam project even to recognize from the beginning is very difficult. Some scammers have nice marketing technique that is very remarkable to made investor believe. For now on eth platform has been very risky. Some people get get easily smart contract and make their project. I think eth need more security updates.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 15, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
Yes that can happen but at the same time i think big investors do not just throw their money away they analyse the project from every possible aspect before investing so usually they invest in high quality projects only, so even if the fake projects succeed in raising funds i do not think they are enough to create a big negative effect on market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
November 15, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
This is actually a very valid statement and sadly, it's valid for a lot of projects out there. They clearly don't do it to drop the price because they don't really care about that.

But mainly because they don't want to be traced or the address being flagged or something so they just move to fiat as soon as possible and live a good life afterwards.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: