Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price. - page 17. (Read 24523 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:16:17 PM
yes, absolutely scammer effect ETH price!
most of scammers use ICO to take people's money
and most of ICOs base on ETH platform. so this act will effect the faith for this market
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 15, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
Unfortunately, criminals occupy a significant role in the discrimination of the entire cryptorink, it is a pity that they can have such a strong influence on the crypto markets.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 15, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
that's not true but it's also not wrong because in my opinion it also has an impact on the price of ethereum but that's not the biggest reason, if only because many scammers use ethereum as a smart contract then only ethereum will fall but what happens now is all coins also fall even bitcoin, there must be another reason that causes ethereum to fall and to be honest I don't really know about that
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 01:19:52 PM
Of course,and with very much can affect, steal tokens from the exchange, wallet,thereby causing negative news,and the collapse of the course, plus more manipulation also do mostly these scams traders and speculators, they live it, people without conscience
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 15, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
When we will get brand new rules for ICO's that will control the process and eventually will make it clear, that situation gonna become the past issue.
Activity: 267
November 15, 2018, 01:17:01 PM
If it's a fraud project. They usually do this. The ETH raised will be sold centrally or in batches. This is a factor affecting the price of ETH.

Activity: 531
Merit: 258
November 15, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
No, scammers don't affect the price, otherwise, the dollar would have collapsed a few centuries ago, and ETH would have collapsed every weeks too which didn't happen.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 15, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
If someone who launch an ICO and scam the investors it will surely give them a big number of ETH.
For the record to be gone in their side they need to transfer it to an exchange which doesn't have KYC.
Then once the ETH has been traded to other coins and transfers to another wallet the trace will be then gone.
all they need is to dump their ETH then get like BTC transfer to another wallet then done!
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
What you say is true. They make people's views on ICO worse. Almost all parties are affected.
There must be changes made to overcome this problem, currently masternodes are one solution to that. Let's see what happens next.   Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 15, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I think that all cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin. Bitcoin falls and everything falls. And Ethereum is no exception. So just wait for the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
November 15, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
scammers is not only targeting ETH platform.. so, i think the price of ETH is not came from scammers.. i think, the price of ETH is demands on market activity and based on BITCOIN..
The main reason for price fluctuation is depends on whales are selling the too much Bitcoin in yesterday. So we are all panic in this trend but we should concentrate and focus on future remedy. I think we saw many dump and pump in the market so this will be change soon in crypto market.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
It is definitely affecting the price of ETH. Immediate sale will make its price drop dramatically and these are components that should be removed early from the crypto market. We need to have security guards and put the scammers in jail. It has caused a lot of damage to investors.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
November 15, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
scammers is not only targeting ETH platform.. so, i think the price of ETH is not came from scammers.. i think, the price of ETH is demands on market activity and based on BITCOIN..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
The fall of the Ethereum price has nothing to do with scammers, it's just the consequence of the market situation, all coins prices are dropping, it's just that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 15, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
       I think SCAM projects will not succeed in crypto market lying to people forever. Even if an investor is fooled by a SCAM project, through the beautiful interface of the project, I do not think that the project manages to raise the amount of money needed to start the project. Therefore, it should not influence the price of ETH too much. The bad part is that bounty hunters work in vain, and some investors suffer. It is true that some of the blame is also affected by those who did not do their own research when they got involved in the project.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 15, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I think you said everything correctly, there are a lot of fraudsters around ETH, I think this has a very bad effect on ETH. But now, while there is trust, many projects use ETH and we have to put up with it, but I think soon things will change. Therefore, we are waiting for a bright future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
This has sadly been the case against scammers who have infiltrated the space, launching useless projects with the sole aim of collecting ETH from the investing public and dumping them at the exchanges for fiat. This is has continued to suppress the price of ETH especially in a bears market. This is one of the biggest problems of ETH at the moment.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
November 15, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Yes, you have a point, once these scammers got their funds they will immediately sell not only Ethereum but Bitcoin also, as you can see Bitcoin price is dipping because of this, investors are using Bitcoin and Ethereum to invest in ICO no wonder the prices of both these coins are going down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

Sir you are absolutely right. I think so too. Scammers vseravno on cryptocurrency world. They are the main thing to steal for more, and then safely hide. This is a big problem of the cryptocurrency world.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
Yes, you are right. They are just flooding the crypto market with a lot of eth sell order thus making the value dip because they don't have concern of the price as long as they convert their crypto to fiat.

We can also blame those newbies who fall victims to these scammers as they are the ones giving those scammers the crypto. Hope the community will be more vigilant not to be victims of these idiots.
Pages:
Jump to: