Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER: caradenada - page 2. (Read 11747 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 09, 2012, 09:52:10 PM
Bump.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 07, 2012, 10:59:25 PM
Seems like he doesn't "care about anything".

Not quite.  Cara is spanish for "face", not "care".

Cara de nada actually means no facial expression, showing no emotion...

Totally. But do you think HE knows?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 07, 2012, 07:32:46 PM

Not quite.  Cara is spanish for "face", not "care".

Cara de nada actually means no facial expression, showing no emotion...
December 07, 2012, 03:37:22 PM
It's funny how people who ask for payment upfront here instead of going through escrow are considered scammers right away. But when there is pretty obvious and conclusive proof that someone is actually scamming...
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 07, 2012, 03:21:29 PM
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 07, 2012, 03:18:07 PM
This are the personal messages I sent to caradenada. His responses are in the inside quotes:

Caradenada,

Can I see the screenshots?

[edited]

Of course you can, but you will have to wait untill i back to home, im at work now. I ll be back in 6 hours, and i ll send them to your email. I really want to finish this acussation.

All right.

Send the original files with the screenshot, so I can verify the time-stamp.

What account type you have in the Entropay Internet page?

You can list deleted cards. Look at the option in the bottom:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

List the deleted cards, take a screenshot and send to me. You can do before you go home.

Of course you can, but you will have to wait untill i back to home, im at work now. I ll be back in 6 hours, and i ll send them to your email. I really want to finish this acussation.

I am still waiting the screenshots...

Do you want a chair to sit down and wait that way?. Read my last post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129168.80

Im tired of this shit of being acussed without proves. My post there is pretty clear. Have a good life.

You do not have the screenshots? Well, so that means you forged the numbers.

We could discuss that in justice.

Yes, we could, but that is not the case. You will receive a scammer tag and no "justice" will avoid that.

Thats not a problem for me, a new account will start all over from 0. My post there is clear, do whatever you want, i really dont care a fucking shit.

Thank you by tell this in advance. You will be banned for good.

Ok, lets see f you can beat me, i dont think so, in fact i have other 5 user accounts, lets see if you can find them.

Good for you. They will be all found eventually.
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
December 07, 2012, 03:00:36 PM
He must have robbed the person blind cause he had all there info, and his bank this its him too lol.

Not uncommon to find credit data which includes everything to bypass a credit card processor, but since he used his residential IP address, it's unlikely he was trying to bypass any AVS checks. Game over.

EDIT: meant to say geo-region checks. /facepalm.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2012, 02:30:36 PM
He must have robbed the person blind cause he had all there info, and his bank this its him too lol.
December 07, 2012, 02:24:00 PM
Hope he really not trying to do this..... I got all his info and when I mean all I mean all lol.

His, or the identity he stole to give to you? Unless you talked to the guy over video chat...
December 07, 2012, 02:16:57 PM
Hope he really not trying to do this..... I got all his info and when I mean all I mean all lol.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
December 07, 2012, 02:12:58 PM
The gig is up.
December 07, 2012, 01:57:42 PM
Caradenada I just got a charge back from one of your cards as well care to explain? want me to provide proof?
First Chargeback
$55.91
$57.75
2012-11-02
0083 <---- Reason Code I was talking about.
2012-12-06
December 07, 2012, 01:00:19 PM
I'm sure BitcoinINV wants this to pan out, since caradenada probably bought Bitcoins from him with a CC.
Caradenada didn't scam me on the first transaction.  So maybe BitcoinINV didn't lose anything yet.
vip
December 07, 2012, 12:47:20 PM
Well...you learn something new every day. Glad at least someone has the sense to see that their not Entropay cards.

Yes, I also learned something new from this discussion. You was right on the spot, I just did not confirmed because I was observing cointell allegations. Sometimes the best way to gather consistent information is read and wait.
December 07, 2012, 12:30:26 PM
Both users are lying. This is a classic case of a scammer trying to scam another scammer. Caradenada sent forged credit card numbers to cointell. He was aware that no chargebacks would happen because the card numbers would never work in any payment processing system. Cointell tried to use the card numbers without any success. Then he planned to defraud caradenada by taking advantage of the situation. Cointell is lying about the chargeback. No purchase was made because the card numbers are forged.
Oh, yeah.  He gave me non-working credit card numbers, and instead of complaining about it immediately, I waited 5 weeks and then complained of a non-existant chargeback.  Sure, that makes a lot of sense.

Are you really this stupid?  Even if that was true, he never paid me back for the non-working credit card numbers he sold me.

Caradenada gave me stolen cards, and they worked.  I wish he had only given me non-working numbers.  I still would have lost money, but it would have caused a lot less trouble, and I would have known he was a scammer much sooner.
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
December 07, 2012, 12:25:53 PM
Quite simple: I am Brazilian and I am a customer of Banco do Brasil. I had direct experience with different types of card issued by Banco do Brasil. The initials of the card numbers are from two types of credit card, platinum and classic. Neither cards work with USD, only with BRL (Brazilian Reals). Cointell has already confirmed that he purchased goods with USD. That is impossible, the payment processing system would never accept a payment made with BRL. The only credit card issued by Banco do Brasil that could be used to convert BRL to USD would be the international type.

Well...you learn something new every day. Glad at least someone has the sense to see that their not Entropay cards.
December 07, 2012, 12:20:43 PM
I'm sure BitcoinINV wants this to pan out, since caradenada probably bought Bitcoins from him with a CC.
vip
December 07, 2012, 12:17:35 PM
Both users are lying. This is a classic case of a scammer trying to scam another scammer. Caradenada sent forged credit card numbers to cointell. He was aware that no chargebacks would happen because the card numbers would never work in any payment processing system. Cointell tried to use the card numbers without any success. Then he planned to defraud caradenada by taking advantage of the situation. Cointell is lying about the chargeback. No purchase was made because the card numbers are forged.

How do I know the card numbers are forged?

Quite simple: I am Brazilian and I am a customer of Banco do Brasil. I had direct experience with different types of card issued by Banco do Brasil. The initials of the card numbers are from two types of credit card, platinum and classic. Neither cards work with USD, only with BRL (Brazilian Reals). Cointell has already confirmed that he purchased goods with USD. That is impossible, the payment processing system would never accept a payment made with BRL. The only credit card issued by Banco do Brasil that could be used to convert BRL to USD would be the international type.

So I recommend the moderators to issue a scammer tag for both users.

BIN: 498401
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Organizaion: BANCO DO BRASIL, S.A.
Card Type (DEBIT/CREDIT/CHARGE): CREDIT
Card SubType: PLATINUM
Issuing Country: BRAZIL

BIN: 498431
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Organizaion: BANCO DO BRASIL, S.A.
Card Type (DEBIT/CREDIT/CHARGE): CREDIT
Card SubType: CLASSIC
Issuing Country: BRAZIL

December 07, 2012, 11:59:29 AM
Like I said I think you should just wait this one out. Give it a little more time.

What exactly am I waiting for?  The chargebacks aren't going to get removed, and caradenada clearly isn't willing to reimburse the loss.

The only additional development that could occur is if the entropay transaction gets charged back.  It has been only 60 days since that charge was submitted (October 8).  From what others have said here, it is reportedly rather difficult (but not impossible) to charge back from entropay.

I am still curious who is the merchant? you can message me if you do not want to post it here I want to look at his CC processing system I might be able to draw some more info off of that.

I don't want to reveal the specific merchant, as I don't want to encourage people to 'test' (defraud) them, but I can tell you they are based outside the US.  This likely explains the lax AVS.

The reason I bought from caradenada is because I tried to use a Visa gift card with this merchant and it was not accepted.  Visa gift cards often block international payments.
Pages:
Jump to: