Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER: caradenada - page 4. (Read 11747 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 06, 2012, 10:56:10 AM
You ll have to recheck or investigate it more, because i have the scans in my computer, where clearly shows that the cards are ENTROPAY. So you can think whatever you want, i really dont care, if you have another acussation, go to justice, and stop bothering here. I still dont see any prove, real prove of the acussations made here. And Cointell, you made the acussation, you have to show the proves, not me. Its simple: innocent untill it proves the opposite. You still did not prove im guilty, when you show me and all of us your proves, i ll defend myself with my proves. You cant throw the bomb and then hide your hands, be serious, and accept your responsibility: show the forum the email from the merchant, we are all waiting. In the meantime, shut up.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 06, 2012, 10:55:26 AM
I would bet any Entropay cards he also obtained were done so fraudulently (stolen identity and bank info).
Possibly.  With multiple entropay accounts, he could fund them with stolen credit cards, then wait a while and see if it gets charged back.  If not, then go ahead and use the entropay.

I guess he ran out of entropay funds, or he got too greedy and didn't want to wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 06, 2012, 10:42:53 AM
I would bet any Entropay cards he also obtained were done so fraudulently (stolen identity and bank info).
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
December 06, 2012, 10:23:42 AM
You made the post without having proofs, you used the people lying them, so you make people waste their time, little idiot. Send the email you received from the merchant, PROVE THE CHARGEBACK EXISTS!!!

How on earth can you call people a liar when your handing out stolen credit card details?

"The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones. "

@mods - please check this yourself via a BIN look up.

http://binbase.com/search.html

& this is what an ENTROPAY bin looks like.

The last three cards he gave were fake - what further proof do you need that something dodgy is going on? No way on earth would a Entropay card come up as a Platinum card LOL. Of course the merchant is going to get charged-back on because their fucking stolen credit cards.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
December 06, 2012, 09:42:14 AM
Something is pretty fishy, I still don't trust caradenada.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 06, 2012, 09:41:01 AM
All you gotta do is look at caradenada's post history and add it to the accusation that's being made here. Pretty easy to come to a conclusion.
December 06, 2012, 09:31:13 AM
PROVE THE CHARGEBACK EXISTS!!!
Prove that it doesn't exist!
December 06, 2012, 09:17:06 AM
You made the post without having proofs, you used the people lying them, so you make people waste their time, little idiot. Send the email you received from the merchant, PROVE THE CHARGEBACK EXISTS!!!
December 06, 2012, 09:13:26 AM
No my friend. I have deleted the cards, but previously i have made the screenshots, which i have stored in my computer. These are entropay cards, i told you before and i repeat now. You are the liar here, because in more than a month you cant show a single proof that chargeback exists. You can ask your merchant to send some info, but you didnt do it, you go for the easy way of make this public unsostained acussation without proves. Stop lying, and show proves. Yesterday you were requested to send at least the header of the email from the merchant, but you didnt do that neither, because im sure that that email doesnt exists neither. Who is the liar here then?

What should I ask the merchant?  There are two possible things I could ask:

The merchant should be able to tell you what bank the card was and if it was a level 1,2 or 3 card. This means if it was a personal, business or gift/prepaid card.
The merchant should be able to go right into his Merchant account and pull the Charge Back up with the Ref # Date and Reason Code

I could ask the merchant what bank the cards came from.  I have no reason to do that, since we already know it is Banco do Brasil.

I could ask the merchant for the chargeback reference number.  This is totally useless, since no one here would be able to verify this info.

All you are doing is wasting people's time.
December 06, 2012, 08:35:43 AM
No my friend. I have deleted the cards, but previously i have made the screenshots, which i have stored in my computer. These are entropay cards, i told you before and i repeat now. You are the liar here, because in more than a month you cant show a single proof that chargeback exists. You can ask your merchant to send some info, but you didnt do it, you go for the easy way of make this public unsostained acussation without proves. Stop lying, and show proves. Yesterday you were requested to send at least the header of the email from the merchant, but you didnt do that neither, because im sure that that email doesnt exists neither. Who is the liar here then?
December 06, 2012, 08:01:00 AM
I can't prove that the chargebacks exist because I don't have access to the bank statements.  I believe that the merchant is telling me the truth, but I have no firsthand knowledge.

What is plainly clear is that you are lying.  You lied about these being entropay cards.  These are not entropay card numbers.  When I complained about the chargeback, you lied and said you would contact entropay.  You obviously didn't contact entropay, since the cards didn't come from entropay.  And now you are lying again.  You couldn't have deleted that card from your account because it was never on your entropay account.

The evidence of your lying is right here on bitcointalk.  The admins should look at it, and give you a scammer tag.
December 06, 2012, 05:29:02 AM
In the card statements it doesnt say anything about chargebacks, thats why i asked you that are the one who accused me, to show me the proves that the chargebacks exists, you have to find a way to get it by yourself. I dont care how you do it, but untill now you dont have nothing more than words. After you used the cards, i deleted that cards from my account, to not confuss and sell to another customer again. I only have the card screenshots, not an statement. Anyway, as i told you before, if you are so sure of what you are saying and still have no proves to show here, go to justice. I will only respond to that "damage" you mentiones, after you show me an email or someother proof that the chargebacks existed, you have to prove that, you are the one who accuses me, so find a way to prove your sayings, ok?.
December 06, 2012, 01:45:16 AM
What are your terms to settle a deal with Caradenada? How much loss you had and how much you want from Caradenada?
Assuming there will be no chargeback for the October 8 purchase, and I reimburse the merchant for the two chargebacks, my loss is about $500.  There is no way he can repay me for all the trouble he caused.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 06, 2012, 12:24:49 AM
What happened with the card 418044?

He told me to use that one if 498431 didn't work.  I never used it.

All right.

What are your terms to settle a deal with Caradenada? How much loss you had and how much you want from Caradenada?
December 06, 2012, 12:05:39 AM

He told me to use that one if 498431 didn't work.  I never used it.
vip
December 06, 2012, 12:00:06 AM
The summary that augustocroppo posted is a bit jumbled, but it is accurate.

Here's a somewhat more concise summary:

First purchase Oct 8, card number 406742...  Successful, no chargeback.
Attempted purchase Oct 9, card number 406742... declined.
Second purchase Oct 9, card number 498401...  Initially successful, chargeback Nov 16.
Third purchase Oct 18, card number 498431...  Initially successful, chargeback Dec 4.
Attempted purchase Nov 14, card number 498431... declined.

It was on November 14 that he gave me the 1JVn66... address.  The first chargeback hit two days later, before I sent any money to this address.

vip
December 05, 2012, 11:58:00 PM
Send or paste here the email telling you about the chargeback, as you were requested before by other users. I need to know the chargeback exists, so send the prove of that, thats info only you and your merchant should have. I dont need the date, card number or amount

Do you deny or do you accept that you sent that credit card numbers to Cointell?
December 05, 2012, 11:48:23 PM
The summary that augustocroppo posted is a bit jumbled, but it is accurate.

Here's a somewhat more concise summary:

First purchase Oct 8, card number 406742...  Successful, no chargeback.
Attempted purchase Oct 9, card number 406742... declined.
Second purchase Oct 9, card number 498401...  Initially successful, chargeback Nov 16.
Third purchase Oct 18, card number 498431...  Initially successful, chargeback Dec 4.
Attempted purchase Nov 14, card number 498431... declined.

It was on November 14 that he gave me the 1JVn66... address.  The first chargeback hit two days later, before I sent any money to this address.
vip
December 05, 2012, 11:13:22 PM
Order of events:

Quote from: cointell
On October 7, caradenada made a post which I replied to. We negotiated a bit, then the next day I sent 20 btc to 1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k. On October 9, I bought a virtual credit card. The payments went to 1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k and 1JVn66Sq4EHSSE1NhjdD9G7v9PrB26Dz1a. Cara de Nada gave me a card number which began with 406742... and told me that there was a 290 USD balance. I made a purchase with this card.  I did not tell the merchant that this was an entropay card.  I just entered the card number and my shipping info as usual.  The purchase was approved, and apparently was not charged back. The following day, October 9, I attempted to use the card again.  It did not work, even though there should have been a remaining balance.  I complained to caradenada about the card not working.

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/29005553/fc31cdd7007e5ac02a0aa80fab82bdd3359f4944f7286af58d0c304e65a03a36

1GvKaut8jX8pmEgd95fvy4Gg4oLmbdbE7W --> 1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k
Received Time: 2012-10-08 01:05:05
Estimated BTC Transacted: 20 BTC

He gave me another card number, this one starting with 498401...  This card number appears to not be from entropay, but I didn't know that at the time. This merchant apparently accepted a credit card from a different country with a clearly non-matching billing address. I used the card, and got a complaint from the merchant about a chargeback on November 16 (He gave me the second address in November, but I discovered the chargeback before I sent any money there). On November 16, the merchant complained of a chargeback. All I know is that the merchant complained of a chargeback. They sent me an email saying there was a chargeback.  They gave me the date of the original order, and the amount.  That's all they told me, but it was sufficient to identify which charge it was. The email from the merchant said: "We received a chargeback from our bank today regarding the order below. The reason stated was that the charge was not recognised" and gave the order number. "Charge not recognized" is the closest you'll get.  I have offered to repay the merchant for the loss I got the merchandise, and a chargeback was made.  I'm now going to have to pay back the money that caradenada stole. It may not be possible to prove the chargeback, but if a moderator/admin is able to look at the private messages caradenada sent me, then it should be possible to confirm that he did in fact give me card numbers with different BINs.

The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones.

The chargeback isn't against me, it's against the merchant. I contacted caradenada and asked him to withdraw the chargeback.  He repeatedly denied making the chargeback. The chargeback was not resolved. He claims to have contacted entropay, but there wouldn't be any reason to contact entropay if the cards came from elsewhere. I asked the merchant if the situation was resolved, and their reponse was no, and that there was a second chargeback on December 4. On December 4, I received another chargeback notice for a different purchase.
December 05, 2012, 10:55:41 PM
Send or paste here the email telling you about the chargeback, as you were requested before by other users. I need to know the chargeback exists, so send the prove of that, thats info only you and your merchant should have. I dont need the date, card number or amount
Since you know the date and the amount, you can just look on your credit card statement.  Oh.. you can't do that because it's not your credit card.  I forgot about that.  How silly of me.
Pages:
Jump to: