Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer: Dank - page 12. (Read 14368 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 10, 2012, 05:10:36 AM
On a related note:
Dank's guitar is painfully out of tune. Guitar tuners start at only $8 on Amazon.
Anyone volunteering to set up a donation address so we can buy Dank a tuner?

Someone already spent 1.5BTC on that.

Yeah.
Activity: 182
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
October 10, 2012, 05:06:30 AM
Now, you agreed to post only once as soon as dank delivers the song.

He has not delivered yet, so you don't have to do your part.

He has misrepresented himself as having made the delivery in an attempt to scam me into compliance.  That I have sniffed out the scam does not mean it did not occur.  The damage to my niece is done.

And by the way, by taking this THAT serious, you agree that you get a scammer tag if you post in one of Danks threads more than once in 24 Hours? As soon he has delivered of course.

I stand by the terms of the agreement, which requires me to comply only upon listening to his recording of Mary Had A Little Lamb as presented on the guitar tabs I gave him.  If I listen to the song and later exceed the posting quota, I should of course receive the tag.
Activity: 167
October 10, 2012, 05:05:24 AM
On a related note:
Dank's guitar is painfully out of tune. Guitar tuners start at only $8 on Amazon.
Anyone volunteering to set up a donation address so we can buy Dank a tuner?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2012, 05:04:39 AM
Rarity, really?

This is so ridiculous, I don't even know what to say.

This makes me think, that it's maybe really a good Idea, that everyone starts with a scammer tag until proven otherwise. And just gets a "not a scammer" tag.

Whats next?

Now, you agreed to post only once as soon as dank delivers the song.

He has not delivered yet, so you don't have to do your part.

And by the way, by taking this THAT serious, you agree that you get a scammer tag if you post in one of Danks threads more than once in 24 Hours? As soon he has delivered of course.

Come on.
Activity: 140
October 10, 2012, 05:03:20 AM
I fully endorse this product and or service.
October 10, 2012, 04:54:17 AM
Its not even music.

Don't get me wrong, I love all of his music and so does my niece which is what makes this whole situation so disappointing.  Dank Untitled 107 was not the song we had agreed upon.

You should have seen the look in her eyes when I told her Dank had finally found time to do the song she requested as his #1 fan.  Absolutely glowing.  She was crushed when she found out it wasn't what she asked for and it really put a damper on what was otherwise a very enjoyable visit with me.  

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
October 10, 2012, 04:52:37 AM
Its not even music.
October 10, 2012, 04:47:41 AM
I have requested that Dank play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" for my niece.  We made an agreement in which he would play the song and listening to it would bind me to agree to only post once a day in any of his threads.

These are pretty good, though a little derivative of Dank Untitled 64 and Dank Untitled 75 which are my favorites.  While you are recording could you take a moment to record Mary Had A Little Lamb for my niece?  She is heading home tomorrow and I won't see her again until December.

http://www.music-for-music-teachers.com/mary-had-a-little-lamb-guitar.html

Rarity, by listening to it, you agree to limit your post count, per thread of mine, to one per day.  Do I have your word?

Rarity, by listening to it, you agree to limit your post count, per thread of mine, to one per day.  Do I have your word?

You absolutely have my word.

In response to our agreement, Dank has uploaded a song that is not "Mary Had A Little Lamb" and misrepresented it as such.  This was an attempt to scam me to comply with our agreement despite his refusal to complete his part of the arrangement.  He has earned a Scammer tag.

Rarity, it's really none of your business and you've exceeded your 1 post daily quota.  I thought I had your word?

Our agreement is not yet active.  You know what you have to do to activate it.  Do your part and post a link for me to listen to.

This file is clearly not "Mary Had A Little Lamb".  The case for a scammer tag here is open and shut.

Pages:
Jump to: