Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 12. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 09:15:49 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

Scamming is an easy thing to do and does nor require effort and at the same time scamming can bring them a bigger reward more than being legit in a short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
January 31, 2019, 09:01:21 AM
You just said it at the beginning "The spend time and effort" and this isn't the behaviour of a lazy person... Scammers are usually brilliant and hard working people that could have contributed positively to society, unfortunately they spend that time spreading tears and heartbreak.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 29, 2019, 12:33:21 PM
I feel it is a rulle of live where you have good individual, the bad ones will also exist, I feel it is left to individual to decide to live in peace or be  trouble in your heart, You need more energy to scam/rob people than to do legitimate business, Imagine if you are caught, tit will be an end in disaster.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 12:26:33 PM
We can't stop the scammer. Because the opportunities obtained are so great and the results are certainly very influential on life. Of course the scammer is never extinct, it must always be there every day people who want to do a scammer.
Reducing it also seems difficult so it is impossible to stop it, and even every day I think scammers are always increasing so we only have to focus on our goals and the most important thing is we are always careful.
Activity: 588
January 29, 2019, 12:20:39 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
More and more scammers now are smarter than us, they have to be because scamming is harder and harder, people are more educated.
Good example is that number of stolen private keys is decreasing.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 12:20:14 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

They are indeed frustrating, imagine spending time learning something meaningful only to use it to cause harm to others. Hacking can be used in ways that can also be beneficial to others instead they choose to scam but then again many people make a lot of cash from scamming so their numbers keeps increasing. So i don't think there is any thing we can say say to stop scammers from scamming, its just best to be careful not to call into their trap
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 29, 2019, 12:17:00 PM
They are not lazy, actually they do a lot of work and they are studying every details before they do the scam but what you said about doing the right thing instead of scamming is true. They should focus in doing the right thing than focusing on scamming and they would be much helpful rather than trying to steal someone's money.
Activity: 714
January 29, 2019, 12:10:04 PM
We can't stop the scammer. Because the opportunities obtained are so great and the results are certainly very influential on life. Of course the scammer is never extinct, it must always be there every day people who want to do a scammer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 29, 2019, 11:55:05 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
if they think like you then there will be no hackers in this world, actually they are not lazy, instead they are smart people who can damage the system made by other people
even though it is a crime
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 29, 2019, 11:25:24 AM
Scammers are lazy because they dont want to earn money in good ways and prefer the fast and not good way.
But scammers are brilliant and much smarter to other people. remember that there will be no scammer if there are no people who wants easy earning/profit.
We should be careful on every decision we will do as not all the things in community are real. tehre are so many fakes going around.
Activity: 602
January 29, 2019, 11:14:29 AM
Scammers are no longer as lazy as we have seen before. Today they know how to make very cool websites, they know how to really work with people's minds. Therefore, I think that the best you can think of today. This is probably the experience of people who already know how to check projects.
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 29, 2019, 11:08:17 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers are always looking for easy ways to make money. I'm not saying that hacked exchange or purse easily but they know how to do it, and we in turn should make efforts to save their money. Just let's keep everything on cold wallets. All that creates people can hack other people and always will be ! I hate cheaters but it's the bitter truth !
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 29, 2019, 09:47:38 AM
To me they are the most laziest set of people, yes most people here said they are not but to me a Lazy man is one who wakes up every day and his target is how to defraud people of their money. They have lazy spirit cos for a person to be hardworking something positive must be attributed to it
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 09:34:33 AM
Some scammers are motivated enough to work in order to gain a lot, but yeah some are indeed lazy you can see it in their scam "ICOs" where they make little effort into making their scam believable.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
January 29, 2019, 09:27:45 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

That why they do scammed because they are lazy, thay want to earn money in easy way through the work of other people. Maybe we can see they are lazy bacause they notice that the crypto market is not good for scamming and I think that lazyness will back to life when crypto get out from dip market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 09:18:28 AM
They will get back, everything that they deserve. Guys, be honest with another participants and try to earn money with us in legit ways and not by scamming newbies or another community members.
they only want big results and don't want to get it for a long time, they want quick results. Let them be what they will be, all will be borne by themselves and one day will feel the same as their behavior.

hopefully in the future Scamer can be avoided and there are arrangements that can reduce fraud. we have to be more careful, hopefully not be fooled and hopefully it will work.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 29, 2019, 08:46:09 AM
Karma is real.. but do not say scammers are lazy, they are very creative and hardworking people, you need to see the brilliance behind each scheme, I only wish that they channel that brilliance and energy into legal work.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 08:38:52 AM
They will get back, everything that they deserve. Guys, be honest with another participants and try to earn money with us in legit ways and not by scamming newbies or another community members.
Activity: 518
January 29, 2019, 08:30:10 AM
Yes I agree with you mate because if they only doing right things maybe the the other people will not gonna be scared of investing in other currencies. And I hope those scammers will gonna stop scamming other people to make the whole Crypto enthusiast get their dreams that who just want to make a better earnings to their invested currency.
Activity: 247
January 29, 2019, 07:42:55 AM
They are not necessarily lazy, to me they are actually very hardworking but only using in a negative way, Scammers actually don't sleep and alert at all times cos they are always on the look out if they have caught a bait
Pages:
Jump to: