Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 14. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 15, 2019, 02:39:14 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
They make a shell or trap, which does not require much effort, the main thing is a beautiful picture. Well, then by analogy create such a dozen and collect profits.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 02:32:03 AM
because they are used to cheating. so they are comfortable with what they do. they don't care what other people say. for them, they have found a comfortable way of working (in their version). therefore, they will never change. so, there must be an institution that eradicates people like them.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 02:24:13 AM
Maybe because it's their "dream job"? Cheesy
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 15, 2019, 02:18:50 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

yes you are right they are lazy people who do not want to work to make money. they want to get money in an instant way by taking someone else's. and people like this have always existed since ancient times. we cannot avoid it. because in life there is always a choice of being good or bad. and the scammers chose a bad way to get money. so we must be more careful in storing our digital wallets.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 12:48:00 AM
Scammers are a big problem for the Crypto industry. They want to earn money without having to work and NOT do anything. However, this is also very difficult to eliminate and all we can do is always be careful in investing in the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 11:52:05 PM
In fact, it would be ideal if fraudsters can do something legitimate and useful. After all, in fact, they have a lot of knowledge and valuable ideas that can be very useful for the crypto market. It is important that the crypto market provides such legal opportunities for them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 12, 2019, 06:18:24 PM
it is a less enjoyable way if only to play games and it is a disgraceful way to make a living, I really don't like people like that because with such people the images of crypto and ico are tarnished which eventually will be threatened with death and the crypto value will fall
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 12, 2019, 06:06:52 PM
they are not lazy but it just follows that they are abused for things that are not appropriate. If you don't have a breadth so happens is trapped by scammers are getting clever in the expert and make it a scam. even the scammers are also not thinking of the consequences which would befall them because most important is about results.

They are really lazy, an excellent example of such behavior are both forts of the ethereum which turned out to be a scam. Both projects were quickly identified as scam.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 06:03:18 PM
I totally disagree with this caption '' scammers are lazy'' simply because most of the scammers in crytocurrency ecosystem take their time to plan and set up tools as death traps to enable them zoom off with investors funds. In light of this I urge everyone to be alart at all times, some scammers don't make or plan dia moves well which make them porous and easy to dictate but there are some who are deadly and very hard working. The only way to stay away from trouble is staying woke at all times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 12, 2019, 05:50:41 PM
Most times, whatever is wrongfully taken from others does not last. Which is why when a scammer steal from people, whatever they take will be sold cheaply and most times, this does not have good impact on the market.
There actions need to be curbed, else they might continue to cause serious issues.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 05:08:16 PM
Consider that as part of their life. Like for us, as a bounty hunter, we are finding good bounty campaigns, and as for them, they are finding and targetting weak investors to scam. Stay safe everyone, the scammers are flooding right now.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 11, 2019, 09:06:06 AM
Hackers are different.  and not everyone is doing it, but in general, if they have the opportunity, they will always use it!
Activity: 350
January 10, 2019, 11:29:01 PM
Unfortunately, many scammers are not interested in legitimate and useful ideas. But among them there are many very clever and talented people. I very much hope that in the future they will have opportunities for honest and legitimate work in order to earn income and bring real benefits to society.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
Too philosophical question. This is the reason why there are wars in the world.
If you want a change in this world, start with yourself. Reach great heights and teach this to others, without self-interest and benefit to yourself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 12:40:22 AM
they are not lazy but it just follows that they are abused for things that are not appropriate. If you don't have a breadth so happens is trapped by scammers are getting clever in the expert and make it a scam. even the scammers are also not thinking of the consequences which would befall them because most important is about results.
Activity: 476
December 25, 2018, 07:47:00 PM
That way, scammers will need a longer time to get the results. Therefore they prefer to cheat the community through the ICO program they offer. That way they will get more and more clear income from investors who have been caught in the trap of scammers.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
December 25, 2018, 06:57:25 PM
Scammers are a heartless people and greed that only cares that they would even hack even a single usd just to get instant rich. Im sure they can avoid the consequences but surely karma doesn't.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
I aggree with you. If these hackers spend own time for good think like improving coins' blockchain technology or create own tokens. These things are more useful for everyone just not for hackers. Hackers may warn the coins' dev teams instead of harming to coins, investors and devs
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 25, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
But scams give you big money with less effort and in relatively less time. So i don't think that your advice would make any difference because scammers would had been given those advices a thousand times and if they can't help, then your's won't either.

Obviously, it's much easier for the scammers to play some naive crypto owners like a puppets and steal their hard-earned funds, rather than go to work everyday and get much less money for that. And I guess they don't believe in karma, divine retribution, etc
They don't have such things as they already have that big nerved scamming people, this type of attitude are being learned and study, playing with people's emotions and how to simply trick them and let then believe that they can quickly earned from doing nothing.
Activity: 336
December 25, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
For hackers, stealing money (or doing something else illegal) is easier than doing something useful.But not all hackers are scammers. (my thought)
Pages:
Jump to: