Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 13. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 07:15:00 AM
I do not agree, the majority of fraudsters put a lot of effort in order to get the maximum earnings from their cheating!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 29, 2019, 02:29:02 AM
Yes, Scammers are lazy and they will only become trash. Many people lose money because of Scammers. They want money but don't want to do anything. Of course, we must be careful in doing everything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 25, 2019, 07:44:34 PM
I think that fraudsters hackers do not need such ways of earning. It is much easier for them to deceive people like us, but then again it all depends on how you can save your personal data and also include the brain when working with investing in cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
January 25, 2019, 04:15:35 PM
I have to admit that this your topic is eye catching but I do not really believe in your views, scammers are very hard working, as much as I dislike them, I haven't o admit that they out a lot of effort into coming up with good scams to fool people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 04:02:56 PM
I think whenever scammers want to scam, they are always seriously at which, working tirelessly to get a victim.
They work hard to steal other people's hard earned money, byt will never work hard to get want they want n a legit way. That is just the kind of spirit they have.
We really need to be vigilant in order not to fall victim of their deceptions.
They device new means almost every time.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 02:40:52 PM
In my opinion, fraud also requires effort. To win the trust of users and deceive them, you need to make a quality website, come up with the concept of cryptocurrency and promise favorable conditions. This is much easier to do than to work hard on a real project. Therefore, we should be more careful and analyze the projects, so as not to fall for the tricks of scammers.
Activity: 756
January 25, 2019, 02:34:45 PM
I agree, but not all scammers are lazy, they have excellence in technology but use it to steal and cheat.
we also have to defeat and fight them with technology. we don't lose to the scamer.

We can not lose the scammers, because their main goal is money and nothing more. In the future, a situation may occur that all scammers scatter because there will be no money left on the market, but technology will flourish.
In any case, in order to deceitfully sophisticated and attract investors to their fraudulent project, for many scammers you need to have enough knowledge and experience. I would not say that they are not lazy, because really they are smart and very enterprising people.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 25, 2019, 01:55:12 PM
I agree, but not all scammers are lazy, they have excellence in technology but use it to steal and cheat.
we also have to defeat and fight them with technology. we don't lose to the scamer.

We can not lose the scammers, because their main goal is money and nothing more. In the future, a situation may occur that all scammers scatter because there will be no money left on the market, but technology will flourish.
Activity: 462
January 25, 2019, 01:51:15 PM
that's it, it's because they are too lazy so they choose to gain money in easy way by scaming people, they don't wanna do a real work, become a proper human that earn money through a hardwork and effort.
the way scammer think was clearly different from a normal people should be.

Well, when deception brings many millions of dollars. Easier to cheat 1 time than years of work. This fraud is becoming more and more. Every year the number of failed projects increases by 2 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 01:43:56 PM
that's it, it's because they are too lazy so they choose to gain money in easy way by scaming people, they don't wanna do a real work, become a proper human that earn money through a hardwork and effort.
the way scammer think was clearly different from a normal people should be.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
January 23, 2019, 07:44:40 PM
in my opinion a scammers do that because the activity becomes one way to get money quickly especially if the scammers are dealing with paypal or credit cards, they can easily sell the data they can or also try to buy something then sell at half the price
Activity: 182
January 23, 2019, 07:44:22 PM
they do both. so let's say that this is diversification of risks from hackers Grin
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
January 23, 2019, 07:40:21 PM
probably because you can earn so much more and in a much shorter period of time
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 07:35:33 PM
copper member
Activity: 224
January 23, 2019, 07:02:30 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

They take that as a very lucrative job ooo not knowing it's a big theft. I still pray for the downfall of one idiot I called friend that still scammed me of my hard earned money. Karma is definitely a bitch..
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 23, 2019, 01:04:54 PM
I'm afraid that the scammers today filled their pockets so much that today they only increased their interests and will create more projects that look like real ones. Be on the alert.
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 15, 2019, 03:02:44 PM
The majority are pretty lazy and you need to be very careful with them. Everybody is telling that there are too much scammers on this forum and still some people are getting tricked. Be careful and never provide any info and never visit strange websites.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2019, 12:10:57 PM
because they are used to cheating. so they are comfortable with what they do. they don't care what other people say. for them, they have found a comfortable way of working (in their version). therefore, they will never change. so, there must be an institution that eradicates people like them.

Well as they say, lazy people find ways to make difficult jobs easy. In this case though, scammers do it at the expense of other people's demise. One can't deny the fact that these are intelligent guys just using their wits the wrong way.
Activity: 490
January 15, 2019, 03:06:05 AM
I think scammers are smart people  Cool . They have to invest a lot of ideas when they want to make some scams. Their minds are extremely sharp and flexible for ideas. But that's really bad when they use their minds to do illegal things and hurt someone. They are really lazy and can actually be called mysterious bandits.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 15, 2019, 02:59:42 AM
Fraud occurs because they have the opportunity to do it. So we also need to be vigilant and careful not to get into their trap. Scammers are very lazy people and they work only to commit fraud that makes them have money.
Pages:
Jump to: