Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 16. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 21, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
I think they are driven not only by the thirst for profit .. perhaps the hackers have such thinking, they need to assert themselves, solve the riddle (hack), this is a task for a mathematician, only a mathematician does not steal, unlike a hacker ... of course this is wrong, but each person has his principles and his own rules, someone creates, someone destroys, it was and always will be, because we are all different, the main thing is to be human ...
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
Probably, scammers is a type of people who are not interested in doing legitimate work. They are more attracted to the excitement of being caught.
Yes right, they don't think of other people's feelings, what if one day they are cheated by someone else? maybe they will feel anger, hatred towards the Deceiver. Hopefully the scammers get a reply that is worth the consequences of their actions. Because the Scammer doesn't want to work with his sweat, but relies on cheating.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
Probably, scammers is a type of people who are not interested in doing legitimate work. They are more attracted to the excitement of being caught.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
That's just what it is , they are very lazy unthinking lots , who would prefer to lazy around looking for free money instead of using their time and talent in providing solution for problems and getting paid for it.
yeah they want to get results without working, so it's very troubling. even though their ways are sometimes difficult but it is still not good to do. even though being a scammer requires knowledge but they should do things that don't harm others.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 21, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
Hackers are just one of the dangers of crypto, but I think the most annoying thing is the fraudsters, who let novices no longer believe in the crypto market, and many investors have lost valuable wealth.
Activity: 232
December 21, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

They just want to make a lot of money and at the same time perform an absolute minimum of action. I think it's okay, and really, if I wasn't so honest, I'd think about it, too.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
December 19, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
That's just what it is , they are very lazy unthinking lots , who would prefer to lazy around looking for free money instead of using their time and talent in providing solution for problems and getting paid for it.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
No, I don't think so. I think the scammers in the cryptocurrency market are all elites. They will issue coins to create projects. It is very difficult. They usually have higher IQ than ordinary investors, so this is very scary.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

They're not lazy. Such people do not want to be responsible, it is easier for them to steal large amounts of coins than to work for their uncle for pennies! Am I right in your opinion?
Activity: 420
December 19, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
They are not lazy because they do a lot to get what you need. It's just a special category of people who are trying to earn other method of dishonest. They can also be understood
Activity: 644
December 11, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Scammers are the biggest problem in Cryptocurrency. I myself have experienced the loss of my coins and this made me very disappointed. But we will be held accountable to whom, too, do not know. And I hope they can disappear from the world of Cryptocurrency. And they have to work and not be lazy.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
December 11, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
Because all they want is a shortcut to being rich. The bounty hunters do the hardest job and the investors earn their money to invest and after the end the scammers are just stealing the funds. We can't reverse the transaction because of blockchain, but karma really is a runner for them.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
Scammers create projects and draw attention to the crypto industry, people make mistakes themselves and can not distinguish scammers from honest developers. Money will always attract a large number of scams.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 10, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
It is not only laziness, they are being wicked.
They just believe in others working for them to each.
They have wrong priorities. Instead of taking time to work like others, they rather go extra miles to see how they can  reap where they have not sown.
When many of them get addicted to it, all they struggle for is the fraud.
One just have to be careful enough not to fall victim of them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Yeah you are very right. They are lazy. They only want to steal good investors hard earned money.  They dont want to spend their time to create some valuable thing. They love fast money and because of that they are stealing money. For me that is the biggest problem in the world. Some people working hard to earn money and somepeople try to steal that money from these good guys.I hate hackers and scammers.
it is okay taht peopel want easy money but still they should know taht stealing is bad and that should be punished
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are lazy and i believe that there is jo way for peopel to control this events and there will be always a risk to be scammed
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 10, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
I cannot count the number of times fraudster have approached me this year. This doesn't happen during scam ICO alone, but also outside of it. Some of them have now devised a means, that by the time you joined an ICO telegram group, then they will begin to pm you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
Scammers are not lazy, they are more industrious than our bounty hunters. double the tongue tongue in the tongue and cheat on the beginners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
Almost all the scammers aim to get something for nothing, so don't expect them to work hard.

Fraudsters do not believe in karma and enjoy easy money. But we can not give them our money when we carefully analyze everything. We need to chose ICO with real product.
Activity: 574
December 06, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Cheats are everywhere and you must always be vigilant. In the Cryptocurrency world, there have been many fraudulent incidents that have caused many people to lose money. Fraud I don't think it can be eliminated because it will always be there, but we can prevent it. On the one hand, we must be careful and don't make mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: