Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 15. (Read 82606 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 24, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
But scams give you big money with less effort and in relatively less time. So i don't think that your advice would make any difference because scammers would had been given those advices a thousand times and if they can't help, then your's won't either.

Obviously, it's much easier for the scammers to play some naive crypto owners like a puppets and steal their hard-earned funds, rather than go to work everyday and get much less money for that. And I guess they don't believe in karma, divine retribution, etc
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
There is no denying that hackers exist in our lives. Computer technology is a world and it has its own rules. I believe that the main and very good reason for the creation of cryptocurrency is computer security. Blockchain minimizes the risks of hacking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
To make scammers stop, I think it's not easy because they have a large number. And now what is better is that we have to be able to take good care of our assets and be careful in taking action. The danger of these scammers can be for us wherever we work. Don't be easy to trust people you don't know.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
Why do they need it, they understand that they can earn for their whole life on a scam and for them this method is very profitable and has been worked out for years, so they will deceive people until they are caught or karma punishes them.
Agreed. I also think they don't need to reinvent the wheel. They have their own methods that have long been invented and work. And so they get the normal profit.
Activity: 1764
December 21, 2018, 04:11:12 PM
Why do they need it, they understand that they can earn for their whole life on a scam and for them this method is very profitable and has been worked out for years, so they will deceive people until they are caught or karma punishes them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 21, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

It is a pity but lots of genious people prefer to make something that will give the rapid income, like stole sum of money that others earned with efforts and time. To create something meaningful may take a lot of effort, time,vresources and may not give money or desired result. But hackers are greedy and desire the money only and that is all. And of course the moral side plays the great role in choosing the future.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
Some scammers are really lazy, but some are, on the contrary, very cunning, imaginative and clever. We need to be always attentive and research every project before investing in it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 21, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
We can easily, and we should, catch scammers on their mistakes, as a rule they repeat each other’s mistakes when, for example, they copy a piece of white paper from someone else’s project, and similar mistakes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 21, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
That is very true and that is the reality , the scammers are lazy ,they rely on their works of  making victims and getting the money what they want through their scams works that make the people who are the victims of scams are pity enough , because of these scammers around , people are in danger of being their victims.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
Yes, scammers are so lazy its because they want to earn money in the easiest way they dont want to work hard but they want to earn more money in a short of time. Scammer are satan disciple because they choose to do wrong things to earn money.

Scammers must be punish with a capital punishment to teach scammers to changes their minds.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
But scams give you big money with less effort and in relatively less time. So i don't think that your advice would make any difference because scammers would had been given those advices a thousand times and if they can't help, then your's won't either.
maybe if you are not careful maybe your little treasure and your account will be taken little by little hackers and benefit hackers who take part of your money easily. so be careful
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
this is just my opinion, first the hackers are not lazy people, lazy people won't bother to learn very complicated programming languages. secondly they will not bother to steal if the stolen is not comparable to the business that was issued, so I think they stole from you because you gave them the opportunity not to tighten the security of your account, and yes I agree in the "karma is real" section
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 21, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
I am not against hackers. If you can't protect your data and funds,then it is your problem.
Perhaps hacker make you better thing to steal a small amount from your account and in future you will protect funds from bigger hacker
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 21, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
Scamers are not lazy, they only do things that really produce for them, such as from stealing, because they know what they steal and what results they get.
they should stop, because what they get is meaningless, and if they steal from other people, then maybe they or their families will be stolen. as you say, karma is real.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 21, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

Very philosophical question. If they were lazy as you said, they could not learn how to hack something. It is very difficult and time-consuming. It just some kind of polarity of the people, if there are good people and of course there must be bad people.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
Yes scammers are lazy but they are very intelligent enough like doing such hacking which other's never know how. These kind of people's who want to be rich instantly without thinking others side feelings. And these kind of people want to harvest the fruit of others labor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

And you are a very funny guy)). To do something truly useful, you need to have a lot of mind and ideas. It is much easier to come up with a fraudulent scheme and make easy money on it. Unfortunately, the market allows you to do this at the moment. I look forward to regulation. Only this can make the market civilized and remove a lot of scammers from here.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
Yup all of the scammers is so lazy thats why they dont want to earn money honestly. In 2019 scammers will decrease especially from icos investment, ICOS will be regulated and it will be hard for scammers to make icos. Just be safe in the kind of any investment, so you can avoid the scammers.
Scammers only want results quickly and easily so they do that. if next year there will be such regulations, be thankful for all of us because we will avoid everything that is bad. Next year you can invest as much as possible if it's really safe because you're not afraid anymore because the scammer is reduced.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
they are scammers trying to want to be rich but in a way that is not true, they commit fraud against new people who may not understand the cryptocurrency so much that the victims will lose their assets because of being deceived. and these scammers are very active, not so lazy because they must always be actively looking for victims.
Pages:
Jump to: