Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 22. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
Scamming takes much more time. When I was trading game skins, every 30 minutes somebody was trying to steal them by fake link, so it takes a lot of time.
Activity: 252
November 06, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
It is very easy to scam people on this market, but your are right, karma is real and you will get back everything that you have done. Just work hard an you will get a lot of money. And it does not matter if you are taking part in bounties, investing in ICO or trading.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Well why they do that cause there is always someone newbies that could get scammed and its the easiest way to earn money. I do read some stuff about it and scammers on twitter could make a lot of money just by buying a verified account and use it to scam people.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 06, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
I think that karma is the last thing these people think about. They don't believe in her. They know how to steal other people's money and do it professionally. They are difficult to calculate and punish. They take advantage of it and get rich in the easiest and dirtiest way. We must be very careful not to fall for their tricks.
Activity: 753
November 06, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Because fraudsters do not have a sense of conscience and guilt, they have one goal, to get money at any cost. All people can not be the same, and all projects are ideal, so we need to be able to distinguish fraudsters.
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
Just imagine that hacking is their work, so they aren't lazy. They think about new schemes and go hand in hand with new technologies. usual work isn't for them
Activity: 280
November 06, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers, they are in real life scammers and this is a simple psychology, they are already acting out of habit, they have formed their own attitude to life and everything else. They also work, as a rule, they are smart people, but they want more money and they are looking for a way to earn it faster.
Activity: 368
November 06, 2018, 04:27:24 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

There are always people with money, and people who rob them. Unfortunately, this is part of our world. It is necessary to radically change the worldview, then perhaps in the future we will get rid of theft.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 06, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
And that's the role of a scammer, they don't have fear of doing anything just to make and earn an easy money without hard working too much. Scammers are really smart because they can create a fake accounts or websites , they used their knowledge to scam people so this is so sad.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 06, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
To scam others who worked for their hard earned tokens or crypto is just plain lazy and evil.

Karma will always get them in the end.

They may become rich quick but they may die early, a family member get really ill or be in an accident or other terrible bad luck.

"What goes around will eventually come around."
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
They are not lazy. They simply changed the field of theirs abuse. For example, I see a lot of 'marketing proposals' in ICO telegram chats. Or, for example, 'the representatives' of big exchanges like Kucoin, etc. These scammers try to recieve ETH from ICO teams, not participants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
Karma is real buddy. Successful Scammers are Smart. That’s why they get through all the system security and get out without a trace. Some scammers would give good reasons why they’re in the act. But I don’t see a good reason for that. If you are that brilliant and got all these experience and knowledge then use it to make the world a better place. With this we’ll have more of the likes of Steve Jobs and Albert Einstein.
Scammers are encouraged when they are successful with their acts. I suggest a more tougher security system installed to discourage the scamming trend. Our developers should sit up and do a great job knowing that scammers are real.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 06, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
You're wrong. Scammers are now so sophisticated that they create much better sites than real working projects. Do you understand this?
Activity: 322
November 06, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

I saw a lot of projects, which promise to creaete decentralized antivirus and I hope that they will release some products by the middle of the next year.
Activity: 686
November 06, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
yeah scammers do not think about hard earned money of people. they just want money. anyway scammers are exist in real world too. not only in online life. but most of people are new to crypto world. if they got scammed once then they will learn the lesson. so in future we can expect less chance for scammers.
Activity: 421
November 05, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
The cryptocurrency is indeed a sacred place for scammers, but there are fewer and fewer opportunities, and the scammers here will disappear a lot. These people are persecutors of cryptocurrencies and we should expel them.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 05, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

I doubt if they are going to listen to you at all, they consider every acts as their achievement it's like a game for them and they want to perfect it, they don't care about karma for them it's just a game some of them do not have conscience at all, although there are good and bad hackers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
I guess the scamming trait is already in their genes and there's nothing one can say to prevent then from doing their evil deeds. The time used to learn their scamming methods can also be used for something else worthwhile.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
Well, for me they are not lazy , what they do is also work , but of course he's not too everyone's taste , but there will always be cheaters .
Yes, there just tired for now due to the market is on dump in where it can goes to fall but I believe that there will be more project to release or launched if market continue to explode again so make sure to choose for a better project. Scammers always there they just watching them and observing for possibilities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 05, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
I think Ethereum, it has way bigger community and developer support. Once they release Casper it's gonna rock!
Pages:
Jump to: