Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 23. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
Well, for me they are not lazy , what they do is also work , but of course he's not too everyone's taste , but there will always be cheaters .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

Agree on this one, but one thing is for sure if no one wants to be scammed then there are no scammers.. We should put extra careful in terms of dealing to others specially there is money involve.. In crypto world scammers are upgraded now, they put up a project to gather cash after their ICO they run with the investors money Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
scammers are such type of people. as in real life, that don't wanna live by the rules, it's somekind of protest against system to-
steal, fraud, lying and so on to other more law-abiding persons. They see the world by different angle, you may tell even they are crazy
Activity: 476
November 05, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
One of the things in the documents collected about Satoshi he said something about it, it said that usually in the time and effort that scammers spend on scamming someone, many times it is better to use that time  to produce and help the network and it will be much better rewarded, many people have to understand that reflection, because not only do they hurt one person when you scam them, you also hurt the whole crypto community.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
November 05, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
There are extremely lazy, even some scammers that would normally be making a lot of money simply don´t put even the minimum effort required to properly deceive. It is unprofessional.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
There are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency) there are stupid scammers at all. I have an example of this was: I received an award tokens in telegrams wrote a man, with an offer to buy my tokens, which have not even been on the exchange. Naturally refused. After all, it was immediately clear that the scammer.

But there are a lot of fools who follow and give money to the scammers. At a time when crypto explodes and everyone wants to invest in crypto. Many people without basic knowledge are prey to these scammers
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
lazy, or probabply not confident that they are worth something. i mean, why would a person reject a normal life style? only when he doesn't feel he belongs to it. why? because he geels himself rejected
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 05, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Fraudsters are a category of people who are used to and want to get easy money. Easier to select than earn. But on the other hand, fraudsters are very clever and cunning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
Those that hack and exploit the weak point in any system are actually making the cryptocurrency to ve stronger! They explore the vulnerability of protocol and their success encourage water tight security and improvement on existing protocol and this lead to growth!
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
I think that for scammers their job is a regular job. and very few people, probably 90 percent will not try to work honestly if they already earn decent easy money. they regret it only when they are caught, and not all. plus corruption is not conducive to reducing cheaters who know what's wrong.
Yes, and people ready to be deceived - a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 05, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
I think it's because they are just bad people. It is a pleasure for them to do something disgusting to people, and if they also earn money from it, they will be just happy. These sick people need to be caught and punished with the utmost severity of the law.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
I think these guys don't believe in karma at all. For them, this way is much easier and more interesting than for us - the legal ways of earning. They look like drug addicts - after they once tried to do something illegal, they can no longer refuse this way.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
November 05, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Scammers are lazy to do legal things to earn.
But they are not lazy to think how to scam people.
They are always busy doing the plan and the project to get money easily.
they are also genius in making rich from other peoples money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 05, 2018, 02:33:11 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
I know on what you feel but you cant really change the reality and this hacker and thieves do exist since the beginning of time where there are really people would tend out to take
advantage into others weakness for them to gain money without exerting too much effort or hard work. Karma? It is real but with these kind of people they are aware on it
but they don't really care at all as long it do benefits them.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 05, 2018, 02:25:14 PM
Hacking is not something just being done so easily at all times. Not all instances are really that quick. It needs patience and hardwork, so In my opinion it is not really that they are lazy, they are just sick people who wants to earn money that way. These kind of people are those who seemed to be so happy at the loss of others. They feel so proud that they have gained something out of hacking and or scamming. In their minds they are the most intelligent beings because of those things that they can do. I think they are not going to stop so the only way that we can do to limit them, is to always keep every computers and transactions on cryptocurrency as safe as possible .
Activity: 672
November 05, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Actually, we can not prevent the bad people from stealing our money and maybe there's no way to stop it. A lot of scammer are don't have fear to scam other investor especially for money, they do not care. In crypto world a lot of scammer even in real world, so we need to be careful on what we do, research is free.

Yeah! we cannot prevent in terms of scamming that lead to stealing and make chaos as the progress is going on. That is part of their goal but we as a group we need to be allert and try to find out what is the other way around to achieve success by the help of success.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
There are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency) there are stupid scammers at all. I have an example of this was: I received an award tokens in telegrams wrote a man, with an offer to buy my tokens, which have not even been on the exchange. Naturally refused. After all, it was immediately clear that the scammer.
Activity: 266
November 05, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers are used to getting easy money and do not want to work. But we can prevent them from deceiving us and taking our honestly earned money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
Sometimes people just end up with enthusiasm or resources. I find it difficult to resist a huge pile of money and one-on-one desires.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
I don't agree that they are lazy, they are just smart in the wrong direction. The want to gain from where they did not plant. There are some retarded bounty scammers that do submit someone else work but I think most bounty managers are nabbing them.
Pages:
Jump to: