Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 19. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 08:53:45 AM
Because for scammers it's quick money. They do not need to develop a program for years, write code, follow the roadmap. And for all this time, while they are doing a real project, they will simply create ten scam projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
I can't say that they are lazy.  Scammers, hackers, thieves etc are all hard working people.  It is just that they put the effort in the wrong business. It is not easy to be a scammer.  You have to keep on trying until you find the right victim.  Sometimes, they earn nothing in a day.
That's right what you say if they also work is just their different ways.
Scammers have been around for a long time and they are embedded in crypto so it's not easy to eliminate them so we only need to be careful to look after each other. it's like the food chain in our lives.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 22, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
I can't say that they are lazy.  Scammers, hackers, thieves etc are all hard working people.  It is just that they put the effort in the wrong business. It is not easy to be a scammer.  You have to keep on trying until you find the right victim.  Sometimes, they earn nothing in a day.
I think I agree with you, scammers hard work is based on other peoples hard work, they want to reap where they did not sow, for example doing bounty for months there is no assurance that you will get paid at the end but when you get paid a sacmmer will work to get it because he knows once he succed, he is assured of getting big fortune.

scammers are people too who eat 3x a day like us, they are a law abiding citizen because it is their way of living, if they got caught then they go to prison, the scammers way of business I think will be stop if we people are wise enough to handle this trick.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
I think I agree with you, scammers hard work is based on other peoples hard work, they want to reap where they did not sow, for example doing bounty for months there is no assurance that you will get paid at the end but when you get paid a sacmmer will work to get it because he knows once he succed, he is assured of getting big fortune.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 22, 2018, 08:04:51 AM
I don't really agree with you, I will say scammers are lazy to pursue legit money, but in actual sense, scammers are smart and when they out smart you, they will scam you, so it's good to be well informed and be smart.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 22, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
There will be always people who want to have all and doing bad things for this and they don't want to work in legal area. Sometimes even because they want to have some fun.
Activity: 156
November 22, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
I partially agreed with you, because is not easy to hack someone account . it requires time to do that and sometimes it also requires money to buy too that they will use to do that.
Activity: 664
November 22, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

in my opinion, they are not lazy, they just want to get wealth quickly, only they use their abilities on the wrong path.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
I think everyone wants to live happily. Have a nice car, a beautiful girl and travel around the world. I do not think that they have an easy job. I think they even work harder than us. Just their goals are different. Someone from the hackers opens his cybersecurity business. But to open it you need to learn how to hack.

I do not defend them at all. It's just that scammers and hackers have their reasons for this. This is just a standoff.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 07:10:29 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
I real life those scammers are smart and talented but they use their talent to take advantage to other people. Sometimes those scammers are in group that targeting those newbies that has less knowledge in crypto and they don't believe in karma. It's normal for them to scam people and they have no conscience as they live on that lifestyle.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
Scammers and hackers are part of reality like a day and night, they push ahead people and technology that must go ahead, but still prefer to be lazy on old seat.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 22, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
Actually they are not lazy because they master the social engineering. Imagine they're not  getting tired of making new techniques just to scam people, they are also using their brain so that they can't be caught. They're genius but using it in a wrong way, they want an easy money, they don't even think that the money they scammed from are from the people who worked hard to earn it. Scammer don't have a place here in the earth. they're heartless.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 22, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

Because it has always been easier to scam others. I guess that's why they're so lazy and do not use their talents for meaningful and good things. Maybe there is only evil in their hearts.

Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
I also hate these fraudsters very much, but apart from being able to reduce the possibility of being deceived, I have no ability to stop them!
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Scammers are going to receive everything back what they deserve and yes karma is real. Just be honest with other people and do not try to scam our community members and everything will be great in out industry.
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Its an elementary quote when we see that hackers are lazy. But don't you know that, hackers spent too much time coding and learning to bypass the system and accounts of people? though it is not good, they exposes vulnerabilities and exposes security in a company which is good for further development of it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 21, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
Scammers have appeared everywhere under any fields. We should learn to avoid them.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
I would say hackers  use their skills on a bad way  but I would not say they are lazy. They are smart, updated,
finding out different ways to trick people. Those who are allowing that to happen  and not using proper protection
I would call irresponsible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 21, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Sometimes they take it not because they need it, but they are more testing the security of the platform being developed. Often money lost belongs to users like we do not belong to the market. Platform market already has great security that hackers cannot penetrate, while ours has no more security so it is easy for hackers to penetrate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
Laziness is the engine of progress. Because lazy people find the least resistance to achieve the goal. If you are deceived, it will be a lesson for you. No further.

Yes, never scammers will not do something useful, unless they begin to pay for it more than they have on their black case
Pages:
Jump to: