Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 17. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 03:42:20 PM
School uniforms are cool because they create "uniformity" and people are more inclined to learn. Also, they will work on their personalities, instead of fashion senses...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
 I think it is. I think they are more practical for the whole as a group. The school uniform are so looking beautiful.  The school uniform is necessary because it is useful as the identity of students so that students look neat and can prevent students from social inequality.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
December 21, 2017, 11:58:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQcI9phkyk

Much as I found school uniforms ugly when I had to wear them, in time I found they do have a good use. I always thought it's a disadvantage for poor students since they have to buy these. Wrong. Wearing their worn-out clothes to school just make them stick out even more and become targets for bullies. (Not that bullies need additional reasons to prey on others.)
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 04:29:13 AM
School uniform is necessary since it's the students' identity. Also, it is best to see students in their uniform because they are looking neat and tidy.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
I think they are more practical for the whole as a group. Growing up, sometimes some of the students just start criticizing what others wear, if they don't have enough clothes, etc. It would have been better if we all wore uniforms.
Activity: 78
December 21, 2017, 02:33:31 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I think it's probably needed because tt represents your school when your school exchange relations with other schools .
And when you wear it , you will be proud of your school
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 21, 2017, 01:52:25 AM
School uniform for me is necessary because it's their school identity, it's formal, presentable and economical they can use any dress they want during weekend anyway so they will just to wear it for as long as their in school they have to follow rules, anything can happen they would be easily identified or recognize and also they will be able to know whose outsider or not  
Activity: 224
December 21, 2017, 01:50:28 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
As what you have said, it depends on the school and the country. Well, there are many advantages of wearing school uniform, like they will be able to distinct what school they are, they dont have to worry on what to wear everyday in school because they already have. So I agree that they should have uniform.
Activity: 414
December 21, 2017, 01:36:00 AM
[/quote
]In my opinion, the school uniform is necessary because it is useful as the identity of students so that students look neat and can prevent students from social inequality. If uniform is not enacted in school there will be differences in dress between the rich and the less capable. And it will cause problems between students such as bullying, grouping and others.
Activity: 252
December 21, 2017, 01:10:51 AM
I think it is. To be known of what school you are from and identify whether you are student or not. It also lessens the clothes and you won't have to worry ofwhat to wear the next day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 11:42:15 PM
I never liked the school uniform. It is not convenient and not beautiful. Moreover, I do not like to wear skirts, but only boys wore trousers. But in some schools and universities, it looks beautiful Cheesy
For me having a uniform it represent that you are student in that particular school and also helps determine that you are student because of your wearing and gives you the identity...but in other country they don't have uniform like USA and others but in our country we have it saw we just embrase it...
I agree, this is also an identity for us to know that the students are still a student. We should learn how to use and to discipline a School Uniform for our School that we are representing. For me, school uniform is also good way to know what school you are and for the students to become for independent on what they should also need to wear when they've got a job, for them to know proper attire in every situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 20, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
yes to represent a school all of the student need to wear a school uniform. and to be a formal student.
Activity: 168
December 20, 2017, 11:12:51 PM
In Elementary and Highschool, I think that wearing uniforms is necessary. This is for the students to be recognized as part of the school for uniformity and incase of emergency. While in college, the students can opt to where whatever they like but still appropriate since they are kind of like young adults now.
Aba
Activity: 431
December 20, 2017, 09:51:19 PM
The school uniform has function to differentiate from other schools and with the school level above or below it, and to discipline clothing worn by students. Every color in the uniform usually has a motivating meaning to the student, but depending on the school's policy and the rules applicable in a country, whether the uniform is important or not.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
December 20, 2017, 02:07:49 PM
I really want to believe that it is necessary. school uniform exsist to make student be more discipline but decrease student creativity  Huh
Activity: 71
December 20, 2017, 01:50:56 PM
A school uniform is.... a uniform worn by students primarily for a school or other educational institution..... They are common in primary and secondary schools in various countries.....
Activity: 72
December 20, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
My school uniform is also beautiful , i also like to wear it but I still like to wear the uniform I want because it helps me feel comfortable
Activity: 53
December 20, 2017, 11:07:51 AM
Yes i think scholl uniform is necessary to recognized of what shooll you came from or to study where... Especially in college just to recognize of what course do you took up...
Yeah but usually school uniform only exist at the Asia countries. Asia culture are really interesting at them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

I guess it is more important, it helps to distinguish right away if the person is student or not. It's for the safety of students and teachers too.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

Every country has it's ruling on that matter. First, we must consider private and public school. Public school is controlled by our government while private school is controlled also but the school has the power to implement it's own rules and laws. School uniform represents the school and the unity of every students. School uniform is good if it was free and given by the school. On the other hand, like we entering to others house, we must obey their rules since we are in their territory. If we do not want their rules then we are free to go and  find another one to fit our self and pride. Just the same to this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: