Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 13. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
Off course school uniform is necessary. It makes children feel that they are at school. With the help of uniforms children can express their emotions and also make us feel at school. Though expensive it is very useful and motivating. It also shows formality and respect to elders.

It give students equality if some of them rich students wear costly dresses others students have no money to bought good dresses which can make poor students unhappy. And also it is the one of the identity to know which school you go.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
I think school uniform is necessary because it makes people equal and also helps to be more disciplined.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 05:41:11 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Honestly, I think wearing or requiring students to wear uniform is irrelevant. Clothing should not justify the ability of a young mind to learn. Furthermore, clothing is not a hindrance for a starving mind to gain the knowledge that he or she deserves. That is why the whole idea of school uniform is just a scheme to earn money in the school's part.
Activity: 178
January 16, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
In my country, school uniforms are are compulsory but i dont like them. They restrict you and if you dont like them, you will not feel comfortable in them. And since a sound mind lives in a healthy body, you do not get sound mind to study since you are not mentally stable in the uniform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
I actually don't like uniforms.  It doesn't make you feel comfortable of you don't like them. Students should be made to wear what they are comfortable with so that they can study soundly.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
School uniform is essential you can quickly notice students to nonstudents giving students a valid discount like in public transportation, the uniqueness of every school can easily notice.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 01:05:19 AM
Per my experience and observations I have made, i highly recommended school uniforms to students. one of such observations is that people behave differently depending on how they dress. If students should be allowed to dress anyhow, they are highly likely to behave anyhow, but being in uniforms mostly leads to comportment even in "notorious" students. It also teaches children proper dressing right from infancy. so for me, students should wear uniforms
Activity: 120
January 16, 2018, 12:55:46 AM
I am Indonesian,
in our country, the state of our country is very diverse even tribal culture. uniform is a tool to create equality among students.
we hope all students feel the same with each other, this will eliminate the economic class barrier.
Activity: 83
January 15, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
School uniform is so important to our students they have to use uniform. To make them formal and to recognize them as a student.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
In my country it is very important that students wear uniforms. Due to avoid social inequality when they are not wearing uniforms.
Activity: 148
January 15, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
It is necessary  that every school have a school uniporm. The students will recognize by their uniporm and what school or university.they go. It is neat to see a student with uniporm than without uniporm. It is also a good student  who wear a uniporm because they follow the rules and regulation of school.
Activity: 106
January 15, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
School uniform is necessary not  for the respect of school it's also for the good of the students. So they can obey the rules and regulations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 15, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

It is necessary for students to wear student's uniform for us to recognize them wherever they go. They should wear appropriate attire so that people will respect them as students. With uniforms, students will look neat and smart. They represent their school so school uniform is a necessity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 15, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Not really needed but we can have unity on this and as a group of children in a single school they can easily be identified anytime.
wearing the uniform will not give plus factor on studies so this will really depend on the rule of the school they are going through.
Activity: 205
January 15, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
For me, it is just okay. The students look very good in it. That shows that all students are equal.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
I think it's necessary for decency and for proper recognition for being students.
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
In my opinion,
Avoid social inequalities
Ease of wearing a uniform is able to reduce the gap between the sides of the family is capable and can not afford. So, of all social classes wear the same uniform. Just imagine, if there is no uniform, there must be students going to school like a model. This can make others inferior.
and Shaping professionalism
By wearing a uniform, the students have been introduced to the world of work. Some agencies in this country many use uniforms as well. So, when they enter the world of work they are not surprised anymore.
Activity: 26
January 13, 2018, 02:51:02 AM
Wearing a school uniform is part of being an obedient student.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 12, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
For it's must and better to wear a school uniform for us to distinguish who is student and to prepare aa student to follow the dress code that or what their choosing profession in the near future. And for them use to in a simple regulation they will follow. Me before i dont want wearing uniform but when I graduated in high school and go to college that wear civilian clothes i miss wearing uniform because everyday my problem is what am I going to wear that day or each day.
Activity: 152
January 12, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
For me it's better to have school uniform to determine that you are student, and also wearing of school uniforms also prepare students for their future career. If they get employed in big companies, naturally they have to wear corporate and formal attires. With this, it will be easy for them to adjust since they are used to wear formal uniforms when they were in school.
Pages:
Jump to: