Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 18. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
December 20, 2017, 08:08:18 AM
Yes i think scholl uniform is necessary to recognized of what shooll you came from or to study where... Especially in college just to recognize of what course do you took up...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 07:53:08 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

uniform refers to equality. it removes the difference between a child who can not buy good costumes and a child from a good family in an economic situation. school uniform also improves children's sense of unity. For these reasons, school uniform is important.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:50:53 AM
School uniform must be implemented in all schools , it is to determined if your a student or not .
Activity: 34
December 20, 2017, 06:47:33 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

School Uniform reminds us that everyone is equal. Student don't pay attention to others clothes and focus on studying.
Activity: 35
December 20, 2017, 05:39:50 AM
YES.

i think its necessary as western and eastern schools are different.
Since most schools are from 3rd world countries, the school uniforms will help reduce cost in buying new clothes.
They will also help reduce time for picking out outfits for that day (girls Im looking at you)
Activity: 142
December 20, 2017, 05:13:29 AM
I don't like wear my school uniform because it isn't beautiful , i think if it's beautiful , many students will like to wear it
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:31:10 AM
I think there should be a freedom of choice in terms what to where, but I'm not against uniform - Ideally, there should be specific rules, but within these rules, parents and kids can choose what to wear
I think uniforms have become the ideal specific rule. With the same clothes, there will not be too much economic difference between students. If students are freed to wear what they want, there will be a divide between the rich and the poor. The poor can be inferior to hang out, luxurious clothes, expensive will be very contrast seen with ordinary clothes.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 03:36:04 AM
A dress code is necessary to maintain some sort of formality in a school.
Uniform can be optional.
Activity: 17
December 20, 2017, 03:31:31 AM
It's better than students wearing whatever they want. they may be peer pressured to wear things that isn't their character, just my experience as a former teacher Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 03:01:21 AM
I think there should be a freedom of choice in terms what to where, but I'm not against uniform - Ideally, there should be specific rules, but within these rules, parents and kids can choose what to wear
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
December 19, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

For me, yes it is necessary to wear school uniform. In order to distinct schools from one another and in the sense of belonging from that school. And in some what reason that students will be more disciplined in their rules and obligation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 19, 2017, 06:04:49 PM

I don't think you need uniforms in school. I mean yeah you could say that it's a training ground for when you're in corporate where you wear a uniform to represent a company or a brand. But for me, it's actually a good expression of yourself. It also makes you get over the fact that others may have better stuff than yours and handle others with less than what you have
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 05:25:07 PM
some say that if in school all wear a uniform, then one has to act to differenciate in the crowd. 
Activity: 10
December 19, 2017, 04:18:24 PM
I am in support of school uniform, it is a form of identity to an individual schools
Activity: 41
December 19, 2017, 02:57:28 PM
School uniform has its purpose when there is a big difference between social classes of pupils. If one has only two pairs of jeans for the whole year and the other changes it's cloth every day then it shows his wealth and may cause suffering and envying by other pupils. However, nowadays there are other ways to notice wealth of others.
Uniform can also be helpful when trying to make students disciplined. Nevertheless, it's old army's methods and they should not be tried on kids.
Activity: 93
December 19, 2017, 02:35:51 PM
I think it is good to ware uniforms because it will give student a proper look. It will change a student from other people. The society will look at the student as a student. Then the student is also having a good impression and a good personality.
Activity: 427
December 19, 2017, 01:05:12 PM
Uniform is a good thing, it helps students to be disciplined. And of course it is more beautiful than simple clothes.

Wearing uniform makes a student look neat and you'll feel to yourself that your really a student and will made you miss it when you graduate.
Activity: 74
December 19, 2017, 12:51:34 PM
Uniform is a good thing, it helps students to be disciplined. And of course it is more beautiful than simple clothes.
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 10:24:45 AM
The last time that i have used a school uniform is befor 20 years  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 11
December 19, 2017, 10:22:24 AM
Do you ever look at the school uniform in Japan. They're very cute and beautiful
Pages:
Jump to: