Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 14. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
It must be Implemented in all schools ,to be recognized that you are a student and also to be uniform and it is nice to see that all students are using uniforms . it is part of being a student also.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
In my own point of view, it is imperative to wear school uniform. Students wearing school uniforms gives them a sense of pride that they are part of an organization. School authorities can easily distinguish eligible students from outsiders that may cause distress inside the school premises. It deters the bullies. For security purposes. And most importantly, uniforms means students don't have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
I think school uniform is needed for students.main reason is it helps to separate school students and others.as well as school uniform is a measurement of a neatness and clean of a student.and also it shows discipline of the student.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 03:25:28 AM
I think we need a school uniform should decide students! Here's an example in our school elections were held and excluding political, were so to speak a referendum in which we asked questions one of which was about the school uniform! They gave us a form and we put a tick near the "Yes" and "no"! Maybe in your school too, you can do this!!!!
Activity: 73
January 12, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
I don;t see anything wrong wearing school uniforms.
It's a way to show and teach growing children that they are all equal since they are wearing the same uniform.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
School uniform is just. It determines where school you are studying and what year level or course is he/she is taking up. Having school uniform is good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 12, 2018, 12:50:57 AM
of course yes for me, because if i am the school principal i will let student to wear a uniform to know in public that they are students, because there's a lot of students who cut their classes and going to places that are not prohibited for them and we easily catch those students because of their uniform outside the school.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
I'm okay with uniforms. It allows people to easily distinguish which school or institution belongs to. It is not the uniform itself that is a problem but conformity, that people no just tend to do what other people are doing and just following the trend.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 11:34:07 PM
Not really necessary, though it is done in Asian countries to distinguish students from non-schooling ones. That way, it is harder for students to play truant from school. So police will be able to catch them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important. There is no competition about being dressed in the latest trend, which would put a great deal of financial pressure on students and parents.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Wearing school uniform makes a student look neat and clean. It also shows to the public that he-she is a student and he or she goes to this school.In addition it shows that he or she follows school uniform policies.
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
i think it is good to have school uniforms, it shows discipline and equality.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
School uniform is very important for students. School uniform helps to identify one school from the other. School uniforms promote students' loyalty and reduces the tendency of violence. I also think school uniform lessen the day to day clothing expenses for students. I think students always wearing uniform to school helps to prepare them for their career jobs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 11, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
Uniform is not necessary for primary to secondary students. Even in college. As long as you are wearing a decent clothes, then its acceptable. But that depends on every country. We cannot enforce a no uniform policy to other country or school because they have their own regulations.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 11, 2018, 05:17:10 PM
School uniform is necessary for a quality school. Why? Because school is trying to make excellent scholars out of all its students. But some of them never become excellent scholars. Therefore, the excellent uniforms make them all seem excellent.

Cool
Activity: 133
January 11, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
school uniforms are important, the purpose we wear school uniforms is to be more disciplined ...
discipline is important for life in order to avoid arbitrary behavior
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
It's a good thing. Teaches kids discipline.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Yeah it is necessary according to my opinion. There may be various kinds of students with different family status. A school must be a place which practises equality to all the students and make the students feel there is no difference between them. That's how the best output can be obtained from a student. Therefore school uniform is much necessary.
Activity: 79
January 11, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Uniform is a identity of a person. It represents your institute, where you're from. And i think it should be, because uniform removes discrimination between rich and poor.
Activity: 18
January 11, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I do not like school wearing uniforms, I prefer students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate i think this is more simple
Pages:
Jump to: