Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 15. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
I don't know about school uniforms, but once I worked a job where I had to wear a uniform, and I loved not having to worry about what to wear that day.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
God forbid children learn a little discipline and respect before they enter the workforce.  There is nothing worse then having new hires come to work in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.  Professionalism is not taught in schools anymore including dress codes
Activity: 106
January 11, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
I don't like school uniform but for me is necessary to wear it because not all of us have enough money to buy what they call special clothes  for school. That show all of the students are equal.
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
school uniforms remain important of the students’ forsakes. Students will be discipline and will focus more on learning. School uniforms also will show them that they are equal in learning. However, to cover all disadvantages of school uniforms such as restriction of students’ freedom of expression, students’ self-image, students’ comfort, and school uniforms’ extra expense, there are several recommendations that need to be considered. First, allow the students to wear or use some accessories as long as they are not break the regulation. Accessories usage can free their expression, self-image, and promote their comfort in learning. Second, use two kinds of school uniforms only; the formal school uniforms and scout uniforms. It is because extra school or institutional uniforms will require extra money from parents.
Activity: 120
January 11, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
School uniform is necessary to teach a child how to obey and how to avoid the rules. For the silly one that means he is tough to be "a slave". But he will be a slave anyway! For the strong that rules means he will think why and for what purposes does "the ruler" (a.k.a. school) need that rules and he's learning how to get identity when you're at "herd".
Activity: 18
January 11, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
School children of  Asian region are practiced to wear a special cloth to attend school and it was identified as school uniform.Because of this uniform it shows the person who is wearing it as a school child. Most of the countries of  Asian region are using various types of school uniforms and the same time those are varying according to the school. Hence, the school uniform represent the name of the school as well. So it helps to develop a school child as a disciplined person by holding a responsibility and the honor of the school where the child is from. So it is an important and tactical way to make a child as a well disciplined person.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:16:22 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Here in Philippines, usually Primary and secondary grade schooler are the one required to have uniform for security purposes, because of bunch of students vs. The security in charge,he cannot attend to familiarize each kids, thats why they are required to have uniform, i guess that is one way to guide pupils on how they will presemt themselves for future purposes.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
In my country there were some years when students were not required to wear the uniform anymore, and everybody could be dressed however they wanted. Well, I recently found some photos with classmates from that period and... we all looked like a mess! As long as the uniform is simple, in 2-3 colours, I have nothing against it. It can be a reason of pride - you show you belong to a prestigious institution. And in the worst case it gives young people something to rebel against Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 05:34:18 AM
For me, I agree of school uniform because I don't have plenty of dress to wear everyday, I have only 5 pieces of dress so what if the school don't require uniform so I will be bully with my classmates for always wearing my dress and make as my uniform. It is a big shame on my part and another is i will be a victim of discrimination because I am a product of poor families.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 11, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

It is important for students to wear uniform for it represents their school and their dignity as students. They should wear it so that people will recognize them and will respect them. Some teenagers nowadays prefer to wear whatever they want though it is not appropriate for them as students.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 11, 2018, 01:22:33 AM
I think students should have school uniforms. That shows that all students are equal. So students will not feel discriminated against and will be more confident in school. The second problem is that students will focus on learning rather than focusing on dressing. At school we should limit things like that, it will bring more learning benefits for us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 11, 2018, 01:04:51 AM
Wearing school uniforms or not its not connected how you do study. But for me, I will always look for a school uniform because its nice to have uniforms even you are already in college. And people can identify you easily if you are outside the campus. And it would not be hard time for everyone to think what they are going to wear for that day. especially girls Smiley
Activity: 84
January 11, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
School uniforms make it so the child has one less issue to worry about and concentrate on learning which is why they are in school, plus it instills a set of standards like taking care of your uniform and making yourself presentable
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 11, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Recognizability is one reason why my school before requires us to wear school uniform. But for me i like wearing uniforms because i take pride on representing my school by means of wearing it.
Activity: 154
January 10, 2018, 11:50:43 PM
School uniforms considered in some cases but this must not require to every school.
If there wasn't a school uniforms this is helpful to lessen the expenses of one family because sometimes school uniforms are very expensive that few can afford. But if this will be a form of formality and distinction I think it is okey.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 11:10:37 PM
I feel like as time goes on, we are demanding the youth of today to grow up faster and faster. Schools are shortening breaks, computers provide an avenue for teachers to assign unbearable homework loads, and we are only hiring those with college degrees. I think that in order to develop into the best versions of themselves that they can be, kids need to be able to be kids. Let them wear what they want for. Don't force them to grow up into the business aspect of life prematurely.
Activity: 57
January 10, 2018, 11:02:27 PM
I love school uniforms, It make simple for school and make student become good looking on !
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Every schools do have their own rules and regulations that everyday  students are need to follow.  It is a requirements in most school to have a uniform to distinguish you from other school.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 10, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
I remember when I was still a students in high school I want a perfect uniform,neat and clean to present every time I go to school.I want to be a role model of being a good student and hard working for my self.Wearing my uniform is the result that I am going to school and I represent it in my school to discipline their students.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 10:36:15 PM
I think it is relative, sometimes with a uniform not guaranteeing disciplined students, it depends on the school's rules and policies and the agreement between the school and the parents of the students, the discipline and the seriousness of the learning back on their respective awareness through quality education. on the other hand uniform as a tool or symbol to unify the perception of intention and educational goals in an institution, so as to achieve a good education that regenerates the science of useful and dignified. with the full support of various parties, both institutions, communities and governments.
Pages:
Jump to: