Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 113. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 23, 2017, 10:06:48 AM

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/skeptical_misdirection

In this thread: "skeptics" are eager to ridicule the idea of survival and ESP but not the evidence.

People may have delusions and false, even illogical beliefs, but consider this: is the survival hypothesis actually mistaken for a fact?

I think the evidence speaks for itself but like any new idea it will take some dedicated study to learn the full context. I post information that I have found directly to this thread in order to ease the intellectual toil of those who are seeking the truth.
 There are some important experiments that have been ridiculed by "skeptics" in a quiet cover-up; however, such individuals do not have a clue about why they disbelieve the survival hypothesis in the first place! I challenge atheists to explain the hard evidence and to start their study of this information.

The problem with you people is that you think that scientists always try to hide magical and supernatural things when in fact they don't, they just don't believe in stupid shit, simple as that. A lot of scientists have been interested in telekinesis and all that but everything in science says it doesn't work so they move on, only a few crazy people still believe in that.
There is no evidence to back up your claim that "everything in science says it [TK] doesn't work", I posted this experiment and it is quite valid, so where is your excuse? You probably think that "everything in science says that the personality does not survive death", but there is abundant evidence which you neglect to address. Your argument relies on a double standard meant to exclude valid experimental research.

I still don't know why you want to believe so hard in magic, you think life is boring without it or what is it, what do you gain from it?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 23, 2017, 10:04:45 AM
One of the greatest examples of people believing in stupid shit, is their belief that a god exists, even though there is contradictory evidence all over the place. In fact, religion completely fails at many places, and yet people continue to believe in it:

Cause and effect show that everything obeys the laws of science. We have found countless cause and effect operations in all of nature, even in basic physics. We have found nothing that we can say for certain does not operate through cause and effect... that is, that operates through spontaneity. This means that there is no such thing as "creation". The whole Theory of Religion fails at this, one point.

Since science understands cause and effect entirely, science knows that gods are simply a fanciful science fiction story. When it is portrayed as reality, god is a hoax.

(Remember - Baddecker is a troll)  Smiley
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
September 23, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

In this thread: "skeptics" are eager to ridicule the idea of survival and ESP but not the evidence.

People may have delusions and false, even illogical beliefs, but consider this: is the survival hypothesis actually mistaken for a fact?

I think the evidence speaks for itself but like any new idea it will take some dedicated study to learn the full context. I post information that I have found directly to this thread in order to ease the intellectual toil of those who are seeking the truth.
 There are some important experiments that have been ridiculed by "skeptics" in a quiet cover-up; however, such individuals do not have a clue about why they disbelieve the survival hypothesis in the first place! I challenge atheists to explain the hard evidence and to start their study of this information.

The problem with you people is that you think that scientists always try to hide magical and supernatural things when in fact they don't, they just don't believe in stupid shit, simple as that. A lot of scientists have been interested in telekinesis and all that but everything in science says it doesn't work so they move on, only a few crazy people still believe in that.
There is no evidence to back up your claim that "everything in science says it [TK] doesn't work", I posted this experiment and it is quite valid, so where is your excuse? You probably think that "everything in science says that the personality does not survive death", but there is abundant evidence which you neglect to address. Your argument relies on a double standard meant to exclude valid experimental research.
September 23, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

First of all, we are STILL talking about the SCIENTIFIC proof of god. You can't prove god's existence by things, that he supposed to create. There is no science in that ^^ ... and furthermore it proves nothing.

To know the process of creation is to possess "revealed" knowledge. Spiritual traditions have emphasised the rebirth of the personality into a new body as a fact of life and now scientific studies are validating this ancient wisdom.
Creation is the result of a trinity, the creation is a unity brought about by the existence of a trinity. Just like space is a unity of 3 dimensions, the dimensions are a transfirmations of length (a scalar). Herbert Spencer explained that all of the three human ideas for a theory of origin must refer to the Infinite for its root cause but if infinity is transformed into our finite experience then there is context for understanding GOD (INfinite INtelligence).

https://www.quora.com/Bhagavad-Geeta-says-Krishna-is-Supreme-God-but-aint-Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh-are-superior
The first answer in this link has a good explanation, here are some other philosophical and revealed sources to consider:
The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research (Cunningham), Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Mechanics (Higgo), First Principles (Herbert Spencer), Phoenix Journal #36: HUMAN THE SCIENCE OF MAN

We are running in a circle here. You can post so many esoteric articles you want, but it will never SCIENTIFICALLY proof the existence of god. Your articles would be more appropriate in a thread called "Is there a god?" but not here. In this thread, only scientific facts matter and there are none. And the argument "We are here" ... so there must be a god ...is also not proof ... or .. there is no scientific explanation for the big bang ... that means it must have been some higher power / god. You can come to this conclusion ... still not a scientific proof.
Hold on, I did post some science:

"Testable" and "observable"; for example, mediumship "is the only phenomenon that is directly relevant to the survival problem that can be produced and observed under conditions of experimental control". That is interesting because it means there is evidence and a means to study it scientifically.

I posted a test and observations of telekinesis seen on camera and on EEG, but skeptics in this thread tried to dismiss the scientific evidence:
http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/

Skeptics in this thread see no fault in dismissing science that does not fit their own made-up definition.
2 examples that are testable, that is scientific evidence that stands and evidences survival, and since all rational atheists reject survival, it is a telling sign about who is right about the god(s) question. The TK EEG experiment is a good test and makes "skeptics" uncomfortable even if it is not directly relevant to the survival hypothesis.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 23, 2017, 07:40:23 AM

That is an ignorant remark, that scientists don't believe in stupid shit. Scientists are people like everyone else. Just because they are scientists, doesn't necessarily make them perfect in their beliefs.

One of the greatest examples of scientists believing in stupid shit, is their belief that evolution exists, even though there is contradictory evidence all over the place. In fact, evolution completely fails at the one following point, and yet scientists continue to believe in it:
Cause and effect show that everything is programmed. We have found countless cause and effect operations in all of nature, even in basic physics. We have found nothing that we can say for certain does not operate through cause and effect... that is, that operates through spontaneity. This means that there is no such thing as random selection. The whole Theory of Evolution fails at this, one point.

Since science understands cause and effect entirely, science knows that evolution is simply a fanciful science fiction story. When it is portrayed as reality, evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Stfu globtard, the earth is flat.

Say, thanks for understanding. Happy day to you.     Cheesy
September 23, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

That is an ignorant remark, that scientists don't believe in stupid shit. Scientists are people like everyone else. Just because they are scientists, doesn't necessarily make them perfect in their beliefs.

One of the greatest examples of scientists believing in stupid shit, is their belief that evolution exists, even though there is contradictory evidence all over the place. In fact, evolution completely fails at the one following point, and yet scientists continue to believe in it:
Cause and effect show that everything is programmed. We have found countless cause and effect operations in all of nature, even in basic physics. We have found nothing that we can say for certain does not operate through cause and effect... that is, that operates through spontaneity. This means that there is no such thing as random selection. The whole Theory of Evolution fails at this, one point.

Since science understands cause and effect entirely, science knows that evolution is simply a fanciful science fiction story. When it is portrayed as reality, evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Stfu globtard, the earth is flat.
legendary
September 23, 2017, 06:55:18 AM
There is no such thing as outer space.

Extremely few have even been to outer space.

Troll?   Troll.

What?? Badecker doesn't believe in outer space?Huh?

The point wasn't outer space. The point had to do with science.

Very few people can PROVE that outer space exists. The average person only has the ability to listen to what others say about outer space. Sure, he can look at the stars, but what are they? Even the ISS isn't beyond that Van Allen belts, and is, therefore, not in outer space.

God, on the other hand, can be proven by multitudes of  people all over the place. Cause and effect is used by all the people all the time. And all they need to do is think about it to see that this is true.

Simple forms of entropy exist all over the place. The fact of old age is a simple form of entropy. Everyone understands entropy.

Complexity in the world is by far the most evident of the three. Any child can understand complexity.

Put these three together with a little thought, and they prove that God exists.

When scientists and wise people put these three together, they can't help but see that God exists.

But nobody knows what that is up there without building rockets to go and see. People might have all kinds of theories that it is outer space, but without the rockets, they could never prove it.

Regarding outer space, your average, everyday person doesn't know what it is without somebody telling him. But your average, everyday person can prove that God exists with all kinds of stuff that he uses daily.

Cool

Once again ... the question here is SCIENTIFIC PROOF! Space was already explored and analyzed. We know exactly what out space is made of. And before we had rockets etc. we couldn't explain outer space completely, but we knew it was there because we could at least see it. And although no one is going every to the Sun ...  we still know it is there... because we can see it and put it in perspective.

You can't scientific prove god because you can't see or measure him. Just because someone said, that there is a god, doesn't mean there must be one. If I would tell you that I have an invisible toaster, would you believe me? Would you just take my word, because I said so? There is also no scientific proof for that.

You can prove God because you can see and measure the things that exist. These things, by their existence, prove the existence of God, without laying hands on God... something which is impossible, anyway.

Cool

First of all, we are STILL talking about the SCIENTIFIC proof of god. You can't prove god's existence by things, that he supposed to create. There is no science in that ^^ ... and furthermore it proves nothing.

We are not talking about "... things, that he is supposed to create." We are talking about things that exist and how they could exist together.

Nature is full of countless cause and effect actions. Nobody has ever found anything that exists outside of cause and effect. Science even attempts to show that the things that happen in the stars happen because of cause and effect... one thing making another thing to happen which causes a third thing to happen, etc.

The thing that we do not see in nature or anywhere else is the "starter" of cause and effect. But we DO understand that cause and effect is like complex-beyond-understanding programming. Where else in the world do we see programming? In computers, that are programmed by intelligent design. This is the clearest example of a "starter" of programming that we have.

When we combine the programming of cause and effect with entropy and complexity in a scientific manner, they prove God. They don't prove anything about what He is. They don't suggest if He is some kind of nebulous gas, or something. They basically just prove that He exists, whatever He might be.

Cool
legendary
September 23, 2017, 06:44:21 AM

Cool
September 23, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
September 23, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

To know the process of creation is to possess "revealed" knowledge. Spiritual traditions have emphasised the rebirth of the personality into a new body as a fact of life and now scientific studies are validating this ancient wisdom.
Creation is the result of a trinity, the creation is a unity brought about by the existence of a trinity. Just like space is a unity of 3 dimensions, the dimensions are a transfirmations of length (a scalar). Herbert Spencer explained that all of the three human ideas for a theory of origin must refer to the Infinite for its root cause but if infinity is transformed into our finite experience then there is context for understanding GOD (INfinite INtelligence).

https://www.quora.com/Bhagavad-Geeta-says-Krishna-is-Supreme-God-but-aint-Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh-are-superior
The first answer in this link has a good explanation, here are some other philosophical and revealed sources to consider:
The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research (Cunningham), Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Mechanics (Higgo), First Principles (Herbert Spencer), Phoenix Journal #36: HUMAN THE SCIENCE OF MAN

We are running in a circle here. You can post so many esoteric articles you want, but it will never SCIENTIFICALLY proof the existence of god. Your articles would be more appropriate in a thread called "Is there a god?" but not here. In this thread, only scientific facts matter and there are none. And the argument "We are here" ... so there must be a god ...is also not proof ... or .. there is no scientific explanation for the big bang ... that means it must have been some higher power / god. You can come to this conclusion ... still not a scientific proof.
September 23, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

September 23, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

Troll?   Troll.

Very few people can PROVE that outer space exists. The average person only has the ability to listen to what others say about outer space. Sure, he can look at the stars, but what are they? Even the ISS isn't beyond that Van Allen belts, and is, therefore, not in outer space.

God, on the other hand, can be proven by multitudes of  people all over the place. Cause and effect is used by all the people all the time. And all they need to do is think about it to see that this is true.

Simple forms of entropy exist all over the place. The fact of old age is a simple form of entropy. Everyone understands entropy.

Complexity in the world is by far the most evident of the three. Any child can understand complexity.

When scientists and wise people put these three together, they can't help but see that God exists.

But nobody knows what that is up there without building rockets to go and see. People might have all kinds of theories that it is outer space, but without the rockets, they could never prove it.

Regarding outer space, your average, everyday person doesn't know what it is without somebody telling him. But your average, everyday person can prove that God exists with all kinds of stuff that he uses daily.

Cool

Once again ... the question here is SCIENTIFIC PROOF! Space was already explored and analyzed. We know exactly what out space is made of. And before we had rockets etc. we couldn't explain outer space completely, but we knew it was there because we could at least see it. And although no one is going every to the Sun ...  we still know it is there... because we can see it and put it in perspective.

You can't scientific prove god because you can't see or measure him. Just because someone said, that there is a god, doesn't mean there must be one. If I would tell you that I have an invisible toaster, would you believe me? Would you just take my word, because I said so? There is also no scientific proof for that.

You can prove God because you can see and measure the things that exist. These things, by their existence, prove the existence of God, without laying hands on God... something which is impossible, anyway.

Cool

September 23, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

Vod
legendary
September 23, 2017, 01:24:43 AM
^ ^

See?  Just by replacing a few words I can show how my brainwashed buddy doesn't have any proof at all.  He just talks in circles.

Smiley

If you simply think some god exists for some reason or other, that's okay. People make mistakes all over the place.

But if you are adamant that god exists, and forcefully express it like some of the brainwashed people in this thread, contradicting yourself and science all over the place, you are either a pure propagandist, or you should be in a funny farm.
Vod
legendary
September 23, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
Nobody can PROVE any god exists.  The average person only has the ability to listen to what others say about a god. Sure, he can look at the bible, but what is it? Just more words from people that can't prove it.

Space, on the other hand, can be proven by multitudes of people all over the place   Cause and effect is used by all the people all the time. And all they need to do is think about it to see that this is true.

Put these three together with a little thought, and they prove that science is true, and space exists.

When scientists and wise people put these three together, they can't help but see that space exists.
September 23, 2017, 12:10:40 AM
I am a little bit surprised why this is even a thing. Despite if god exists or not ... there can't be a SCIENTIFIC proof for the existence.

You make good points... unfortunately there can be scientific proof if you make up your own definition of "SCIENTIFIC".   Undecided
"Testable" and "observable"; for example, mediumship "is the only phenomenon that is directly relevant to the survival problem that can be produced and observed under conditions of experimental control". That is interesting because it means there is evidence and a means to study it scientifically.

I posted a test and observations of telekinesis seen on camera and on EEG, but skeptics in this thread tried to dismiss the scientific evidence:

Skeptics in this thread see no fault in dismissing science that does not fit their own made-up definition.
In this thread: "skeptics" have no problem being critical of others' beliefs while neglecting to examine their own.

the telekinesis nonsense is still being discussed?  Oh good lord!! . face palm
your link was a good laugh.
 look up the definition of gullible...
ya know, if I were a con artist, you would be my first mark...

What exactly is so funny about the anomalous EEG spikes that were observed while the TK is caught on camera? I can tell that these anomalous phenomena are related because they happened simultaneously. Don't forget to check out the video of the TK; this magician claims that the TK is not a trick; you can browse his page on Wikipedia for more details.
September 23, 2017, 12:01:29 AM
I am a little bit surprised why this is even a thing. Despite if god exists or not ... there can't be a SCIENTIFIC proof for the existence.

You make good points... unfortunately there can be scientific proof if you make up your own definition of "SCIENTIFIC".   Undecided

In this thread: "skeptics" have no problem being critical of others' beliefs while neglecting to examine their own.

Psychokinesis experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability. There is no convincing evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon, and the topic is generally regarded as pseudoscience.
There is a broad scientific consensus that PK research, and parapsychology more generally, have not produced a reliable, repeatable demonstration.

A panel commissioned in 1988 by the United States National Research Council to study paranormal claims concluded that "despite a 130-year record of scientific research on such matters, our committee could find no scientific justification for the existence of phenomena such as extrasensory perception, mental telepathy or ‘mind over matter’ exercises... Evaluation of a large body of the best available evidence simply does not support the contention that these phenomena exist.

There is no such thing as telekinesis and I don't know why you guys want to believe in magic so badly, you are going to die in 50 years and you will realize that magic did not affect your life whatsoever.
There is no "convincing" evidence to those who are prejudiced against the idea and choose to misrepresent the evidence. I post this link a lot in this thread but since "skeptics" are refusing to consider its content I have to paste some key paragraphs and bold font to get them to read even a small fraction of this valuable link:

Misrepresenting The Scientific Evidence

Parapsychological Research

A prominent skeptic's FAQ makes this incorrect claim about parapsychology:

"And, there is not a single example of a scientific discovery in the field of parapsychology that has been independently replicated. That makes parapsychology absolutely unique in the world of science."
http://www.randi.org/jr/faq.html
According to parapsychologist Dean Radin, the truth is:

A meta-analysis of the database, published in 1989, examined 800 experiments by more than 60 researchers over the preceding 30 years. The effect size was found to be very small, but remarkably consistent, resulting in an overall statistical deviation of approximately 15 standard errors from a chance effect. The probability that the observed effect was actually zero (i.e., no psi) was less than one part in a trillion, verifying that human consciousness can indeed affect the behavior of a random physical system.
http://www.deanradin.com/para2.html#ninea
That's 800 experiments by more than 60 researchers over the preceding 30 years demonstrating odds of a trillion to one in favor of psychokinesis being real.
In another case, Chris Carter in "Research of the Skeptics", tells of a skeptic who made entirely unsupportable statements about the supposed lack of evidence for psi phenomena.

Martin Gardner wrote:

How can the public know that for fifty years skeptical psychologists have been trying their best to replicate classic psi experiments, and with notable unsuccess? It is this fact more than any other that has led to parapsychology’s perpetual stagnation. Positive evidence keeps coming from a tiny group of enthusiasts, while negative evidence keeps coming from a much larger group of skeptics.

But as Honorton pointed out, “Gardner does not attempt to document this assertion, nor could he. It is pure fiction. Look for the skeptics’ experiments and see what you find.” For the most part, skeptics have simply criticized from the sidelines, and have produced no experimental research of their own.

(From Research of the Skeptics by Chris Carter at skepticalinvestigations.org)

The Double Standard

Skeptics apply different standards of proof for parapsychological research and mainstream science. They justify this double standard by claiming that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. This is a fallacy which is exposed in the chapter on Skeptical Fallacies. That chapter explains that when skeptics apply this double standard, they are simply demonstrating they prefer to disbelieve parapsychological research because that research contradicts their strongly held beliefs and not because there is any objective scientific reason to doubt it. Since there is no objective scientific way to identify an extraordinary claim it is based on personal belief rather than scientific facts. Ultimately, it is hypocritical for a skeptic who claims to require scientific evidence before accepting a belief to use this double standard to reject parapsychological research in order to maintain his belief that ESP does not exist.

The Wikipedia article for Remote Viewing gives an example of this type of skeptical misdirection.

Professor Richard Wiseman, a psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire and a fellow of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI) has said that he agrees remote viewing has been proven using the normal standards of science, but that the bar of evidence needs to be much higher for outlandish claims that will revolutionize the world, and thus he remains unconvinced

legendary
September 22, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

Troll?   Troll.

Cool

Cool
September 22, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

Troll?   Troll.

Cool

legendary
September 22, 2017, 04:05:51 AM

Troll?   Troll.

Cool
Jump to: