Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 116. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 15, 2017, 05:39:59 PM
Nope. That's not why I don't push anything on anyone.

You are starting to become more like nomind - a simple liarSad

400+ pages of you pushing your fairy tale on others, and you outright deny it.

Since you don't really understand science - low IQ - you are expected to post like that.

I only understand science - not your fairy tale.

Why does it bother you so much that I can't be brainwashed?

Now, now. Relax. We understand. Want a piece of candy?    Cool

That won't brainwash me.  Why does that upset you?

Brainwashing won't keep your brain clean. Only believing in Jesus your Savior will keep your brain washed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 15, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

Since you don't really understand science - low IQ - you are expected to post like that.

That won't brainwash me.  Why does that upset you?
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:37:10 PM

Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:28:26 PM
Everybody knows that fairy tales don't exist.

So why do you keep pushing your fairy tale on everyone?

Seems like you don't know the difference between what is real and what isn't.

Is that why you keep pushing your fairy tale on everyone?  Because of something I don't know?

I'm honored.  Cool

Nope. That's not why I don't push anything on anyone. It's because I and God would rather you came to it through your own realization. But you're too busy, aren't you? Just like your avatar.

Cool
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

You have to define what complexity means. The fact that something is complex doesn't mean it was created by a superior being. The complexity in a human being is formed in it's core by atoms, which are also formed by electrons, protons etc etc which aren't really complex. Together they can make up something pretty complex but that doesn't mean anything. You are just assuming everything. You are also assuming that it has to be a god because it's our best definition which makes no sense. It's a made up definition. Any other god, aliens, other superior beings could fit in that category as well.

The fact that you are unable to use a dictionary, doesn't mean I have to define anything. Get a family member or roommate to look "complexity" up for you in the dictionary.

Once you have the definition of complexity firmly embedded in your mind, then make one of those atoms you are talking about. No, I don't mean manipulate one. I mean make one. Like, create it. Why would I want you to do this? Just so that you can see that parts of an atom are not nearly as simple as our names for them.

Cool

Again invoking some sort of authority. Just because humans can't make certain things doesn't mean a god created them. You jump from, this is complex to this is complex therefore a god must have created it. What I'm saying is that an atom only is less complex than a full human body for example. And the parts that make the atom are less complex than the atom itself and if you keep digging you get to the least complex part.

Also humans can manufacture matter. We can turn light into subatomic particles for example.

But you can't do it without some complexity.

Suddenly you like to play with complexity. Did you forget entropy? More complex doesn't come from less complex. This means that our complex life, emotion, thought, intelligence, etc., came from something more complex in the past. So, whatever placed the complexity into the universe when it started the universe, had all these qualities in greater amount than we have.

When you look at the great complexity around, you realize that the intelligence to make this complexity is way beyond anything that we could understand. Putting all the "qualities" that exist together in such a complex form indicates God.

You can talk like you are getting away from it. But you can't get away from it.

Cool

So I'm guessing the creator of god has to be much more complex as well, right?

You are the one that said you are guessing. If you are really guessing, than what you posted is right. If you are not, then it is wrong.

Is it not time to get on topic and discuss the scientific proof for (or against) God? Like many others, you have lots of room in the forum to post all kinds of religious threads about God. Why continue to do it in this one scientific thread about God? Are you really trying to state that science is a religion for you?

Cool

So you agree that god has a creator? Interesting.

I didn't say or imply that I think that God has a creator. You know it, yet you seem to claim that I said or implied such. Just goes to show your deceptiveness.

Cool

But what created god then? Since he is so complex as you claim, then something even more complex must have created him, right?

Science definitely has shown us that God controls complexity. But I haven't seen any science that has shown that God was created. Have you researched it?

Cool

It didn't at all. Science only shows us that there was a beginning to the universe, everything after that are just assumptions on your part. Saying it was god. It could have been a lot of other things, so no, science hasn't shown us that. Why don't you just admit your belief in god is purely based on faith and try desperately to prove his existence with science when you know you won't be able to.

If you want to stop at entropy, perhaps science only shows a beginning. But when you add complexity through cause and effect, science definitely shows us God.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

Is that why you keep pushing your fairy tale on everyone?  Because of something I don't know?

I'm honored.  Cool
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:23:15 PM

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 15, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

You have to define what complexity means. The fact that something is complex doesn't mean it was created by a superior being. The complexity in a human being is formed in it's core by atoms, which are also formed by electrons, protons etc etc which aren't really complex. Together they can make up something pretty complex but that doesn't mean anything. You are just assuming everything. You are also assuming that it has to be a god because it's our best definition which makes no sense. It's a made up definition. Any other god, aliens, other superior beings could fit in that category as well.

The fact that you are unable to use a dictionary, doesn't mean I have to define anything. Get a family member or roommate to look "complexity" up for you in the dictionary.

Once you have the definition of complexity firmly embedded in your mind, then make one of those atoms you are talking about. No, I don't mean manipulate one. I mean make one. Like, create it. Why would I want you to do this? Just so that you can see that parts of an atom are not nearly as simple as our names for them.

Cool

Again invoking some sort of authority. Just because humans can't make certain things doesn't mean a god created them. You jump from, this is complex to this is complex therefore a god must have created it. What I'm saying is that an atom only is less complex than a full human body for example. And the parts that make the atom are less complex than the atom itself and if you keep digging you get to the least complex part.

Also humans can manufacture matter. We can turn light into subatomic particles for example.

But you can't do it without some complexity.

Suddenly you like to play with complexity. Did you forget entropy? More complex doesn't come from less complex. This means that our complex life, emotion, thought, intelligence, etc., came from something more complex in the past. So, whatever placed the complexity into the universe when it started the universe, had all these qualities in greater amount than we have.

When you look at the great complexity around, you realize that the intelligence to make this complexity is way beyond anything that we could understand. Putting all the "qualities" that exist together in such a complex form indicates God.

You can talk like you are getting away from it. But you can't get away from it.

Cool

So I'm guessing the creator of god has to be much more complex as well, right?

You are the one that said you are guessing. If you are really guessing, than what you posted is right. If you are not, then it is wrong.

Is it not time to get on topic and discuss the scientific proof for (or against) God? Like many others, you have lots of room in the forum to post all kinds of religious threads about God. Why continue to do it in this one scientific thread about God? Are you really trying to state that science is a religion for you?

Cool

So you agree that god has a creator? Interesting.

I didn't say or imply that I think that God has a creator. You know it, yet you seem to claim that I said or implied such. Just goes to show your deceptiveness.

Cool

But what created god then? Since he is so complex as you claim, then something even more complex must have created him, right?

Science definitely has shown us that God controls complexity. But I haven't seen any science that has shown that God was created. Have you researched it?

Cool

It didn't at all. Science only shows us that there was a beginning to the universe, everything after that are just assumptions on your part. Saying it was god. It could have been a lot of other things, so no, science hasn't shown us that. Why don't you just admit your belief in god is purely based on faith and try desperately to prove his existence with science when you know you won't be able to.
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:19:22 PM

legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:17:34 PM
You're getting more and more like, how do you call him, nomind.

Both nomind and I know your fairy tale does not exist.  Smiley

Everybody knows that fairy tales don't exist. The fact that you have to express it, shows that you are getting closer to nomind all the time.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

Both nomind and I know your fairy tale does not exist.  Smiley
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Again, I have to point out this is his fairy tale science.  Don't confuse it with actual reality science.  Smiley

Do you have any scientific proof for that?    Cool

Yes, but it won't jive with your scientific proof.  Sad

You might show it anyway, just to keep others on the right path.

Cool

Useless.  Brainwashed people will not change their minds with proof.  Sad

I have been noticing that about you.    Cool

Nice try, brainwashed buddy.  Smiley

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

Again, I have to point out this is his fairy tale science.  Don't confuse it with actual reality science.  Smiley

Cool

Nice try, brainwashed buddy.  Smiley
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

Cool

Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

Again, I have to point out this is his fairy tale science.  Don't confuse it with actual reality science.  Smiley

Do you have any scientific proof for that?    Cool

Yes, but it won't jive with your scientific proof.  Sad

Cool

Useless.  Brainwashed people will not change their minds with proof.  Sad
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Again, I have to point out this is his fairy tale science.  Don't confuse it with actual reality science.  Smiley

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Jump to: