Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 120. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 11, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
How can a perfect god create an imperfect universe?

This universe is perfect! It is humanity's definition of perfection that falls short. It is based upon the flawed vision of human ego.

Yeah... No. It really isn't. Earth is not perfect, humans are not perfect, animals are not perfect.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 11, 2017, 06:01:07 AM
How can a perfect god create an imperfect universe?

This universe is perfect! It is humanity's definition of perfection that falls short. It is based upon the flawed vision of human ego.
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 03:53:23 AM
You have proven you can not follow the rational follow up of arguments. I do not escape from you. You escape from me all the time. You do not argue with my arguments, but your silly pseudo-philosophical and pseudo-theological and pseudo-scientifical gibberish notions. When you are backed to the wall to explain yourself you just change the subject. It is not me who is defending the God. I am just showing you that you have NO ARGUMENTS what so ever. If you are losing you just escape to your positions of ignorance. So be it. Be ignorant. I really could not care less.

I love the irony when brainwashed people call other people ignorant.   Grin

It is not my fault that people that are calling something not perfect, could not even define perfection. Perfection is without a flaw. I have proven, that what he see as flaws are features. If something is a flaw - fix it. And if there is another feuture of aging->bone problems, that is a feuture of dying that was implemented as well (probably caused by Eve as they say). That is not a flaw. And for what human does human is fit to do. That is a definition of perfection. It is not my fault someone fit the definition of someone that can not agree that he was wrong.

Bacon is better than any god.

Bacon actually died for you.

Cool

You prove again you have problems with words. Do not worry you are not much worse than any modern guy. Pig have been slaughtered not self-sacrificed. Buy yourself a good dictionary and test it on some book. Literacy will not hurt you. Literacy could hurt your deviancy, but your intelect would improve. You should try from time to time.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 11, 2017, 12:55:32 AM
Bacon is better than any god.

Bacon actually died for you.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 10, 2017, 10:34:58 PM
Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?
"If ALL were PERFECTION--there would be no need for the experience. Ponder it."
Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.
Humans have the power to create good, and to recognize good and evil. So far so good.
These two guys BADecker and Przemax think that even if YHWH says to kill your child then it is OK because humans are not allowed to use their moral compass to judge YHWH.
As for you, here is my post regarding the case of the chessmaster and why it is genuine:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19336271
Your link did not give any evidence to support your conclusion that all mediumship is based on a story.

The only good that people can make is relative good. The good that they do beyond that is given to them to do by God Himself. And that good is believing in Jesus salvation.

If you do not accept and believe in Jesus salvation, you are not good at all, and are not doing good except in a relative way among people. But it is not good in God's sight. And that is what counts.

Cool
Jesus never said any of those things, he just told you to honor GOD and to love each other. Do not let Paul speak for Jesus, go read Phoenix Journal #2 to get the true teachings of Jesus that was lost for ages and is now making a comeback.

How many copies of Phoenix Journals? Copy and paste all day makes many copies.

No printing press. No computers. One copy Phoenix Journals.

25,000 ancient hand-written copies of Old Testament. 5,000 plus of New Testament.

Strength in Bible. No strength in Phoenix Journals.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 10, 2017, 06:44:08 PM
You have proven you can not follow the rational follow up of arguments. I do not escape from you. You escape from me all the time. You do not argue with my arguments, but your silly pseudo-philosophical and pseudo-theological and pseudo-scientifical gibberish notions. When you are backed to the wall to explain yourself you just change the subject. It is not me who is defending the God. I am just showing you that you have NO ARGUMENTS what so ever. If you are losing you just escape to your positions of ignorance. So be it. Be ignorant. I really could not care less.

I love the irony when brainwashed people call other people ignorant.   Grin
September 10, 2017, 06:40:58 PM
These two guys BADecker and Przemax think that even if YHWH says to kill your child then it is OK because humans are not allowed to use their moral compass to judge YHWH.

It is like baptizing. You can say if you are stubborn and have "uncircumcised hearth" that the one that does baptizing want to drown someone. You can do that. Yes that is the feeling of relief of being out of the waters is the key of rites of the passage. It is very reliefing feeling.

Saying that God wanted to kill Izaak is ridiculous. What would stop God from killing a man? Nothing. So do not say such a nonsense ok?

Read the Bible with the open mind and stop reading your nonsense literature that quotes something that think it's bad.

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?

So... you are changing subject from scientific to thelogical? You have been beaten in the science department so you create an illusion of argument?

People are sick with the same reason the exhale the co2, the same reason they dump, and piss. Because of the waste products aka toxins. You can ask why God have made people having to piss... Maybe it is impossible otherwise or something. It is made like so that we eat and leave waste. That is the nature of life.

I have been beaten in science? You trying to argue desperately that the human body is perfect when it's not means I'm losing? Ok then. You can't even accept simple facts because of you denial. You could have just said, yes the human body is not perfect and move on but nah, you had to use stupid arguments to desperately defend god. How pathetic is that, really. You can't think for yourself. You believe anything that's written in the bible even if it's morally wrong. You defend evil, slavery, rape, punishing gays, anything that the bible says must be true and moral. You are just a delusional evil person.

Vod
legendary
September 10, 2017, 06:20:25 PM
Jesus never said any of those things

I agree.  Jesus never said anything.  Smiley
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 06:20:16 PM
the existence of the universe is evidence of a god

and that god exists for those who have a religion
and confident in god
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
September 10, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.

Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.
Humans have the power to create good, and to recognize good and evil. So far so good.
As for you, here is my post regarding the case of the chessmaster and why it is genuine:
Your link did not give any evidence to support your conclusion that all mediumship is based on a story.

The only good that people can make is relative good. The good that they do beyond that is given to them to do by God Himself. And that good is believing in Jesus salvation.

If you do not accept and believe in Jesus salvation, you are not good at all, and are not doing good except in a relative way among people. But it is not good in God's sight. And that is what counts.

Cool
Jesus never said any of those things, he just told you to honor GOD and to love each other. Do not let Paul speak for Jesus, go read Phoenix Journal #2 to get the true teachings of Jesus that was lost for ages and is now making a comeback.
September 10, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

It is like baptizing. You can say if you are stubborn and have "uncircumcised hearth" that the one that does baptizing want to drown someone. You can do that. Yes that is the feeling of relief of being out of the waters is the key of rites of the passage. It is very reliefing feeling.

Saying that God wanted to kill Izaak is ridiculous. What would stop God from killing a man? Nothing. So do not say such a nonsense ok?

Read the Bible with the open mind and stop reading your nonsense literature that quotes something that think it's bad.

So... you are changing subject from scientific to thelogical? You have been beaten in the science department so you create an illusion of argument?

People are sick with the same reason the exhale the co2, the same reason they dump, and piss. Because of the waste products aka toxins. You can ask why God have made people having to piss... Maybe it is impossible otherwise or something. It is made like so that we eat and leave waste. That is the nature of life.

I have been beaten in science? You trying to argue desperately that the human body is perfect when it's not means I'm losing? Ok then. You can't even accept simple facts because of you denial. You could have just said, yes the human body is not perfect and move on but nah, you had to use stupid arguments to desperately defend god. How pathetic is that, really. You can't think for yourself. You believe anything that's written in the bible even if it's morally wrong. You defend evil, slavery, rape, punishing gays, anything that the bible says must be true and moral. You are just a delusional evil person.
September 10, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

legendary
September 10, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

Cool
legendary
September 10, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

God DID make the first people immune to everything. In fact, everything, including the things that we call disease today, are not working the way they were made, because mankind deliberately decided to go against the laws of nature that God had made for mankind. This corrupted the whole thing. The first law of nature was to love God above all things.

"Well, why didn't God make mankind so that they wouldn't go against the laws?"

No free will that way. God wanted people to have freedom... the freedom to choose what was right over the freedom to choose what was wrong.

The question is about you. Now that you believe in God so much that you are discussing the whys and hows of the things that He did and does, when are you going to realize that God is so much of a greater thinker than you, and that you really need to start by studying some of the religious books around, so that you can get some of the understanding about God? This rather than trying to piece things together from forum answers.

Huh

''Mankind'' Why should I suffer for something that I did not do? Am I guilty since I'm born?

You have not been perfect. So, suffer.

Cool

God did not make me perfect so I suffer? If my father kills someone, should I go to jail as well? What kind of logic is that. I don't care whether adam and eve sinned. They did, I didn't.

You show by your actions that it doesn't matter if God made you perfect or not. You would have followed in the footsteps of your first father, Adam, anyway, and become imperfect. How do we know? You keep on getting worse rather than getting better.

Cool
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
September 10, 2017, 04:42:23 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

September 10, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

God DID make the first people immune to everything. In fact, everything, including the things that we call disease today, are not working the way they were made, because mankind deliberately decided to go against the laws of nature that God had made for mankind. This corrupted the whole thing. The first law of nature was to love God above all things.

No free will that way. God wanted people to have freedom... the freedom to choose what was right over the freedom to choose what was wrong.

The question is about you. Now that you believe in God so much that you are discussing the whys and hows of the things that He did and does, when are you going to realize that God is so much of a greater thinker than you, and that you really need to start by studying some of the religious books around, so that you can get some of the understanding about God? This rather than trying to piece things together from forum answers.

Huh

''Mankind'' Why should I suffer for something that I did not do? Am I guilty since I'm born?

Cool

God did not make me perfect so I suffer? If my father kills someone, should I go to jail as well? What kind of logic is that. I don't care whether adam and eve sinned. They did, I didn't.
Vod
legendary
September 10, 2017, 04:39:19 PM
What? Do you think there is no experiencing things in perfection? The experience is far greater in perfection.

Cool

Ahhh, I missed your circular arguments over the last few days BD - welcome back.  Smiley
legendary
September 10, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Huh

Cool
legendary
September 10, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

What? Do you think there is no experiencing things in perfection? The experience is far greater in perfection.

Cool
September 10, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Huh

Jump to: