Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 122. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 01:36:04 AM
Scientists take a look at the sun and what we can learn from it. Its majesty and marvel couldn't have possibly come from some big bang, but from the hand of an Intelligent Designer. From the comments I feel the need to address these:

*The Bible doesn't teach that the earth is flat. Isaiah 40:22 says that God sits above the 'circle' of the earth. That's a round planet right there.

*Jesus is God, not just a man, and is worthy of worship. The statement "why do you call me good, no one is good but God" is not a denial of His deity, because elsewhere He says He is the 'Good' Shepherd, and I'm a witness that He indeed is! Daniel 7:14 clarify without doubt that the Messiah is worth of glory.

*Jesus Christ is the only way to receive forgiveness for our sins. His message is one of love, love and then some more love. Receive His love today!

Peace to you all!

Here is more of this subject Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b9PssoJfLg
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 09, 2017, 02:22:48 PM
Too many maybes and ifs and no proof of anything. What is the point of beveling in any of it. There is one thing that is true, we are all going to die. Evidence suggests that dying is the end, there is no afterlife, no heaven, no anything, just death. Why waste your time believing in nonsense which deep down you know it's not true.

Maybe because it's not about believing in afterlife .
Actually all the evidence suggests that consciousness is cyclical and that survival of the personality after death is a real phenomenon with implications for spirituality.
See for yourself over 100 points of evidence in support of the survival hypothesis:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19301374

Skeptics have been known to ignore the evidence presented to them.
Using prejudice to make unwarranted conclusions is unscientific!

A famous paper recently showed that the claimed results of most scientific studies are simply false:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/
So why should we BLINDLY trust mainstream opinion of scientists? Stick to hard evidence and you will be fine. I have disclosed the evidence, so anyone who doubts it can debate the facts with me.
In my opinion, the scientists who reject survival are also wrong, but the brightest scientists like Wallace did find evidence and cocncluded that survival is real.
What if you found written content that indicates a divine source, would you discard any such books if they are not in the mainstream? Why not consider the contents of the Phoenix Journals as divine communication meant to instruct mankind? In my opinion the content of this material explains Bible teaching much better than Bible alone.

Make sure you have read the important paper from Cunningham:
the content-source problem in modern mediumship research - Rivier University
and an explanation of the origin of the highly informative Phoenix Journals:
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html

When I said, evidence suggests that death is the end, I didn't base that on studies. There aren't really studies made for that. It's just what we know so far. Your body dies, your brain dies and your consciousness dies as well and there is nothing left. The ''soul'' hasn't been proved to exist so when you die, you die. Unless you can prove there is something more in our bodies, minds, etc there is no point in believing in after life.

I hope you are not saying that the delusional guy who wrote the phoenix journals is actually real. You guys believe in the stupidest shit just because you read books about it.

Like I mentioned already, some skeptics have chosen to simply ignore the evidence presented to them.
They are not able to rationally evaluate the idea that the personality survives death because they do not ever give an adequate response to the evidence. I brought up many examples of evidence for everyone in this thread to consider and study. For example I already proved that mind can move matter at a distance (telekinesis or TK) because the TK was recorded on video and confirmed on the EEG. This shows that mind is more powerful than is normally accepted, and Cunningham makes that same conclusion in his paper on mediumship.

You presented a study, which you yourself said shouldn't be trusted. That's not real evidence. Show the evidence that says our personality is a thing beyond our brain and I might believe you.
I already pointed out about 100 points of evidence supporting the survival hypothesis, there was the chessmaster experiment by Eisenbeiss that was very strong and you could not show any evidence that it was invalid. Just like with Jane Roberts and Seth, the content of the experimental results can be used to validate the existence of a discarnate source personality.
You pointed out a few ''convincing stories'' which all have insane amount of problems and after all are just stories: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=22550

I can make up a ton of stories to prove ghosts, I guess you would believe me.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
September 09, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
Materialism is a failure.
Nagel insists that we know some things to exist even if materialism omits or ignores or is oblivious to them . . . It doesn’t explain, for example, why the world exists at all, or how life arose from nonlife. Closer to home, it doesn’t plausibly explain the fundamental beliefs we rely on as we go about our everyday business: the truth of our subjective experience, our ability to reason, our capacity to recognize that some acts are virtuous and others aren’t. These failures, Nagel says, aren’t just temporary gaps in our knowledge, waiting to be filled in by new discoveries in science. On its own terms, materialism cannot account for brute facts. Brute facts are irreducible, and materialism, which operates by breaking things down to their physical components, stands useless before them. “There is little or no possibility,” he writes, “that these facts depend on nothing but the laws of physics.”

September 09, 2017, 01:19:48 PM
Too many maybes and ifs and no proof of anything. What is the point of beveling in any of it. There is one thing that is true, we are all going to die. Evidence suggests that dying is the end, there is no afterlife, no heaven, no anything, just death. Why waste your time believing in nonsense which deep down you know it's not true.

Actually all the evidence suggests that consciousness is cyclical and that survival of the personality after death is a real phenomenon with implications for spirituality.
See for yourself over 100 points of evidence in support of the survival hypothesis:

A famous paper recently showed that the claimed results of most scientific studies are simply false:
So why should we BLINDLY trust mainstream opinion of scientists? Stick to hard evidence and you will be fine. I have disclosed the evidence, so anyone who doubts it can debate the facts with me.
In my opinion, the scientists who reject survival are also wrong, but the brightest scientists like Wallace did find evidence and cocncluded that survival is real.
What if you found written content that indicates a divine source, would you discard any such books if they are not in the mainstream? Why not consider the contents of the Phoenix Journals as divine communication meant to instruct mankind? In my opinion the content of this material explains Bible teaching much better than Bible alone.

When I said, evidence suggests that death is the end, I didn't base that on studies. There aren't really studies made for that. It's just what we know so far. Your body dies, your brain dies and your consciousness dies as well and there is nothing left. The ''soul'' hasn't been proved to exist so when you die, you die. Unless you can prove there is something more in our bodies, minds, etc there is no point in believing in after life.

I hope you are not saying that the delusional guy who wrote the phoenix journals is actually real. You guys believe in the stupidest shit just because you read books about it.

Like I mentioned already, some skeptics have chosen to simply ignore the evidence presented to them.
They are not able to rationally evaluate the idea that the personality survives death because they do not ever give an adequate response to the evidence. I brought up many examples of evidence for everyone in this thread to consider and study. For example I already proved that mind can move matter at a distance (telekinesis or TK) because the TK was recorded on video and confirmed on the EEG. This shows that mind is more powerful than is normally accepted, and Cunningham makes that same conclusion in his paper on mediumship.

You presented a study, which you yourself said shouldn't be trusted. That's not real evidence. Show the evidence that says our personality is a thing beyond our brain and I might believe you.
I already pointed out about 100 points of evidence supporting the survival hypothesis, there was the chessmaster experiment by Eisenbeiss that was very strong and you could not show any evidence that it was invalid. Just like with Jane Roberts and Seth, the content of the experimental results can be used to validate the existence of a discarnate source personality.
September 09, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 09, 2017, 03:36:55 AM
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!"
"Why shouldn't I?" he said.
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
He said, "Like what?"
I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?"
He said, "Religious."
I said, "Me too! Are you christian or Buddhist?"
He said, "Christian."
I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?"
He said, "Baptist!"
I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?"
He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?"
He said,"Reformed Baptist church of god!"
I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?"
He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!"
I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.
September 08, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

I don't just read books, I follow up my studies with more research and critical thinking. I use the "Field Guide to Critical Thinking" to check that my conclusions are sound and reasonable. What specifically is so stupid about these writings? How come you can criticize the Bible all day long but refuse to give details about Seth or Hatonn?

What backs up your claim that Hatonn is delusional?
Are his words in conflict with facts? You did not point to any such words. You are just choosing to disbelieve that he is who he claims to be; you do not give any serious reason.
Just like with Seth and Jane Roberts, the content has arguably validated the source.

Make sure you read the excellent parapsychology paper:
the content-source problem in modern mediumship research
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf&ved=&usg=
September 08, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

September 08, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

September 08, 2017, 12:57:03 PM

September 08, 2017, 10:49:02 AM
I thought you were the quick2learn( I was being tired ) as he told so much about the Bible and do not know anything about it.

As we see at my example I was blinded by the pride. Why would you not assume you are wrong about the Bible? Maybe your pride is blinding you as well.

The rule to read the Bible is to read further if you do not understand something. You will understand later. It is hard for prideful average man to admitt he does not understand.
Maybe you just have too much pride to admit that YHWH has ordered a ritual of child sacrifice in the Bible?
Maybe you have too much pride to see that ritual child sacrifice is inexcusable in any circumstances.
Perhaps you criticize the PJs with empty rhetoric because you do not wish to comprehend them.
Understanding the Bible is not the same as understanding the human condition because no human was born with a Bible in his hand, nor was any human born with a belief in YHWH, all humans are born atheists and find GOD only through their moral compass:

Arguments from moral order are based on the asserted need for moral order to exist in the universe. They claim that, for this moral order to exist, God must exist to support it. The argument from morality is noteworthy in that one cannot evaluate the soundness of the argument without attending to almost every important philosophical issue in meta-ethics.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
September 07, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
yes, god is not existing yet, because the definition of god is: "god is anything that is missing!" .... "from chewing gum to the creator of big bang" ...
i have checked your.....  snip... blah blah blah bunch of nonsensical gibberish....

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
September 07, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
yes, god is not existing yet, because the definition of god is: "god is anything that is missing!" .... "from chewing gum to the creator of big bang" ...
i have checked your texts on this forum and the definition "holds the water" .... it is because as working the job oa a presumed secular god for 20 years,
i needed definition, so i trapped myself, i suggest civilisation to incept a secular god (myself, so far) with an attribute of owner of all universe's propriety,
then we could run economy with quadruple gdp of 280 trillion dollars, but, haha, if we instal the god it is out of definition, "it is not missing, it is not god",
now, we have a solution in a saying: "exemption that confirms the rule (definition)" .... so, i have started the life divine accounts balances for everyone ..
pm me and enter in it, if you want experoment and explore that gospel, lol, we simply write in our ledger brendon flanegam 370 000 divine dollars, and we go,
we trade, we exchange, we work, we talk, we walk the talk, we faucet we bet, we loan we lend, we invest we contest, and any other activities we can imagine,
just go over my profile's blog and paste your crypto deposit addres or fiat money processor account and you are in, i am in contact with many celebrities in hope
that they may join this movement, for example oprah is considering to buy all my 370 019 dd (i have alredy bought 19 dd from other users), then she will have her
ldab written as: opriah winefre 740019 0xabb2f9C3D77b7eD222B5b2a002475880bb1f26C1 opriahwinatgmaildotcom on my ledger on my blog, so be it, zik zikalkis on duty
September 07, 2017, 04:04:44 AM
A guy that knows almost nothing about God, but condamns it. Yet he finds it completly fine to worship such a God if one wants to.

First of all, I know enough god to decide, if I believe in him or not.

Second, of course it is completely fine to believe in a god. Why should I care? It is your life. But I'd rather see people believing in god and be happy, instead of being miserable.    

You are completly right. I have transgresed the comandments there by mocking you. It's all a misunderstanding. I thought you were the quick2learn( I was being tired ) as he told so much about the Bible and do not know anything about it. Later on I was too prideful to admitt to an error.

That sittuation had humbled my pride that led me to say upleasant thing to you. You are 100% right. It's a personal relationship with the creator.

Maybe you just do not understand moral law?

Yes we do have a moral compass in us. But also "the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth".

As we see at my example I was blinded by the pride. Why would you not assume you are wrong about the Bible? Maybe your pride is blinding you as well.

The rule to read the Bible is to read further if you do not understand something. You will understand later. It is hard for prideful average man to admitt he does not understand.

A lot of garbage posts from you but we still don't see the scientific proof of god.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 03:35:52 AM
A guy that knows almost nothing about God, but condamns it. Yet he finds it completly fine to worship such a God if one wants to.

Second, of course it is completely fine to believe in a god. Why should I care? It is your life. But I'd rather see people believing in god and be happy, instead of being miserable.    

You are completly right. I have transgresed the comandments there by mocking you. It's all a misunderstanding. I thought you were the quick2learn( I was being tired ) as he told so much about the Bible and do not know anything about it. Later on I was too prideful to admitt to an error.

That sittuation had humbled my pride that led me to say upleasant thing to you. You are 100% right. It's a personal relationship with the creator.

Maybe you just do not understand moral law?

Yes we do have a moral compass in us. But also "the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth".

I know I can be evil when pride kicks in. I am not aware of being evil at that when im a subject of 7 major sins. Are you better than me? Are you not a subject of 7 major sins that blinds the vision?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
September 07, 2017, 03:10:45 AM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 06, 2017, 09:16:38 PM
Having made all things, God is the owner of all things. One can rightly do with his own property as he wishes. Why would it be different with God?

Your fairy tale has no property.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 06, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
The content of the communications can be tested against existing knowledge and alternative hypotheses. For example, the content of the Bible story called "Binding of Isaac" indicates that YHWH ordered the ritual sacrifice of a child, since this act is contrary to moral law, anyone can see that the being YHWH behaves contrary to human ethics, therefore we cannot call YHWH "good" and therefore he is not GOD.

I just used the science of moral law to prove that this story is fabricated; however, is there any evidence AT ALL that the Phoenix Journals or Seth material are made up?

Przemax,
I fail to see what is so hard to understand. Maybe you just do not understand moral law?

Maybe you just don't understand the concept of property ownership.

Having made all things, God is the owner of all things. One can rightly do with his own property as he wishes. Why would it be different with God?

Then, when God's property rebelled and took themselves into death, God rescued His property through the righteous life, the death, and the resurrection of His Son Jesus. Now God owns us twice.

Then God went so far as to give His property the opportunity to reject Him if they wanted. How much more freedom could anybody give to His property, and yet remain in justice with them?

Then God strengthened His property, Abraham and Isaac, through their little trial, so that they were firmly embedded with God in their faith. Almost no greater gift could anybody give to property that he owns.

Now, through me, you are being shown this, so that you can find and strengthen your faith in God, Who holds your life in His hands. But it seems that you would rather continue to rebel as property of God, and remove yourself from His holding.

Know this, that if you rebel strongly enough, you will lose contact with the God that holds you alive, and will lose yourself not only to death, but to spiritual dissolution that will take an eternity to accomplish, and the doing of which will not be pleasurable in the least.

It's like chipping a tooth. Maybe there is no pain. Maybe it is simply unsightly. A dentist can do cosmetic "surgery" on the tooth and make it look good again.

But if the tooth gets a cavity, the dentist has to drill out the bad, and replace it with a good filling. Perhaps some minor pain.

But if the tooth goes really bad, the dentist might have to remove it. There is pain in that. Usually the pain cannot be avoided entirely. The pain goes to the root of the tooth.

The pain of losing your entire self by jumping out of God's hand into freedom that is totally away from God, will be throughout yourself, and will last as eternally as the eternity God set in your heart in the first place. Why? Because you cannot keep yourself alive and separate from your own dissolution... if God is not there to do it. The evidence of this is in the cemeteries of the world.

Cool
September 06, 2017, 07:21:00 PM
The content of the communications can be tested against existing knowledge and alternative hypotheses. For example, the content of the Bible story called "Binding of Isaac" indicates that YHWH ordered the ritual sacrifice of a child, since this act is contrary to moral law, anyone can see that the being YHWH behaves contrary to human ethics, therefore we cannot call YHWH "good" and therefore he is not GOD.

I just used the science of moral law to prove that this story is fabricated; however, is there any evidence AT ALL that the Phoenix Journals or Seth material are made up?

Przemax,
I fail to see what is so hard to understand. Maybe you just do not understand moral law?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
New episode starring:

About the 'author' of the Phoenix Journals:

Mister Klingon from the bulthari empire in planet zenox.

I am Commander of the “Phoenix Project”, serving the Command of that ONE whom you refer to as “The Messenger, Christos, God, etc.”  The “Command Fleet” is from the sector Pleiades from which originated your ancestral lineage.

I write through a “Translator”; communications through pulsed short-wave transmission.  This is not “psychic channeling nor hocus-pocus”. This is purely “physics” of frequency transmission, receiver termination of transmission and translation of the signal into the English language.

A fan of star treck. Beam me up Scotty.

I know the Noah's ark story and I don't need anyone to tell me, that it is bad,

You will never convince przemax that the bible is evil

And the guy that did not get what he wanted from a prayer, so he does not believe a God that would not attend to the gay parade, and the God that is protecting his people from slavery at times were noone had even a single thought about. Because of gay loving he would rather believe an aliens made humans or that, an ancestral invisible monkey that everyone is looking for did it.

You all agree that Bible is bad.... You have got a nice company there.

Aldous Huxley was right. Life give a stories that no story writer would create in their even the most inventive minds.
Jump to: