Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 133. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 03:42:31 AM
Evolution says that you cannot be less complex (what you have stays in you). Thats why they invent shits like a tail bone is there because of unable to lose complexity.

Evolution simply states things change over time naturally.

Cool

That's what you say lol.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 02, 2017, 03:40:07 AM
Evolution says that you cannot be less complex (what you have stays in you). Thats why they invent shits like a tail bone is there because of unable to lose complexity.

Evolution simply states things change over time naturally.

Cool
September 02, 2017, 03:39:11 AM
Evolution changes does not go backward. Thats what evolution teaches. So if something is complex it cannot decomplex itself. Thats like basics of evolution one should know to talk about it. So its against the entropy.

Changes never go backward.  If I become less complex, that is moving forward in the evolutionary chain.

Cool

Evolution says that you cannot be less complex (what you have stays in you). Thats why they invent shits like a tail bone is there because of being unable to lose complexity.

Tail bone is useful to attach muscles there, for example to take a dump or have better sex life. So it is not what evolution says.
Vod
legendary
September 02, 2017, 03:35:36 AM
Evolution changes does not go backward. Thats what evolution teaches. So if something is complex it cannot decomplex itself. Thats like basics of evolution one should know to talk about it. So its against the entropy.

Changes never go backward.  If I become less complex, that is moving forward in the evolutionary chain.

Cool
September 02, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

If you don't know what you are talking about, I suggest posting in "Beginners and Help"

Cool

I was picturing you.

Evolution changes does not go backward. Thats what evolution teaches. So if something is complex it cannot decomplex itself. Thats like basics of evolution one should know to be able to talk about it. So its against the entropy.
Vod
legendary
September 02, 2017, 03:25:14 AM

If you don't know what you are talking about, I suggest posting in "Beginners and Help"

Cool
September 02, 2017, 03:23:49 AM
Simply speaking, entropy shows that there was a beginning to the universe, and that complexity has been declining ever since.

Exactly.  Entropy helps proves evolution - the change of the complexity.

No where does it say evolution always makes something more complex.

Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_biological_complexity
Vod
legendary
September 02, 2017, 03:01:25 AM
Simply speaking, entropy shows that there was a beginning to the universe, and that complexity has been declining ever since.

Exactly.  Entropy helps proves evolution - the change of the complexity.

No where does it say evolution always makes something more complex.

Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 02:58:43 AM
I really doubt there is any scientific proof to describe god existence.
You are a proof that God exist, the human body is too complex to be an accident of nature.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 02, 2017, 12:09:12 AM
So, can you even get on topic and show the proof for or against the existence of God? Or do you simply like to blab a lot?

After 400 pages, there has been no proof than any god exists.  

I do like to help you overcome your brainwashing though.

Cool

Complexity as it still exists, after thousands of years of decline, shows that whatever caused the universe had complexity in it.

Cause and effect in all things shows us that the complexity of whatever started the universe was complex beyond any hint of intelligence that we have... and way beyond even determining how intelligent that intelligence was. In addition, C&E shows us that everything was programmed to happen as it has, and is happening.

This all proves that God did it. Whatever God is, the word "God" is the best word we have to express where the universe came from, even though our definitions of the word "God" are way too weak to express the magnitude of what God is.

Cool
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
September 01, 2017, 10:05:11 PM
And there you have it..
But stay stupid and arrogant vod..that way you will always be my bitch...
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
September 01, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Walter Russell defined God as the CAUSE /Creator of this SEEMING Universe..
Just because Vod is an arrogant idiot both too stupid and shallow to investigate.
His IGNORANT OPINION has no relation to the fact that there IS a valid scientific explanation of the SEEMING existence of MATTER and it's CREATION.
His OPINION is NOT a scientific reality.
Russell's RESULTS are a validation of his treatise..Which is exactly meets the criteria of scientific proof.
And It HAS BEEN empirically tested by far greater men..(TESLA for one) then the same ignorant commentator .

Vod
legendary
September 01, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
So, can you even get on topic and show the proof for or against the existence of God? Or do you simply like to blab a lot?

After 400 pages, there has been no proof than any god exists. 

I do like to help you overcome your brainwashing though.

Cool
legendary
September 01, 2017, 05:20:29 PM
To say you don't believe in fairy tales is to suggest that they don't exist. Obviously you believe in science fiction

Correct,  Fairy tales, like science fiction exist, but they are not based on reality.

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 01, 2017, 05:12:07 PM
To say you don't believe in fairy tales is to suggest that they don't exist. Obviously you believe in science fiction

Correct,  Fairy tales, like science fiction exist, but they are not based on reality.

Cool
legendary
September 01, 2017, 05:00:29 PM
Since you don't know anything about my fairy tale(s), and since they are not part of this topic, why do you keep bringing the thought up?

At least you admit you believe in fairy tales.

Without your brainwashed belief in childhood stories, this thread would not keep going.

Cool

To say you don't believe in fairy tales is to suggest that they don't exist. Obviously you believe in science fiction... big band for example. It wouldn't be wrong to believe that the theory exists, because we all know they do. But to believe big bang has any relevance regarding reality, is believing in science fiction.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 01, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
Since you don't know anything about my fairy tale(s), and since they are not part of this topic, why do you keep bringing the thought up?

At least you admit you believe in fairy tales.

Without your brainwashed belief in childhood stories, this thread would not keep going.

Cool
legendary
September 01, 2017, 04:45:54 PM
So, what is your answer? Big bang doesn't have any suggestions for loads of things that we see in nature, and that are extremely more complex than simple BB. To my knowledge, there isn't anything else that even comes close except a very great, intelligent, powerful being.

Yes, we do have the Big Bang Theory.

Does your fairy tale have any theories, or just your personal flawed knowledge?

Cool

Big bang theory will never be provable. Because of this, it should not even be suggested to be a theory.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 01, 2017, 04:30:07 PM
So, what is your answer? Big bang doesn't have any suggestions for loads of things that we see in nature, and that are extremely more complex than simple BB. To my knowledge, there isn't anything else that even comes close except a very great, intelligent, powerful being.

Yes, we do have the Big Bang Theory.

Does your fairy tale have any theories, or just your personal flawed knowledge?

Cool
legendary
September 01, 2017, 04:26:37 PM
While cause and effect is programming in nature...

... and programming means that there must be a programmer...

... cause and effect, itself, while stronger proof than any other science...

... is not scientific proof at all...

... even though it is seen throughout nature...

... and true random and spontaneity has never been seen...

... because cause and effect, and all science may not exist.

What might exist rather than science? God directing things to happen in such a way that they look like they are scientific... so that they look like cause and effect is happening.

Przemax has suggested something like this in at least one of his posts. And for all we really know, this may actually be the way that things happen. If it is, not only is evolution a hoax, but all science is a hoax, and God is really all there is.

At the moment, we are too spiritually or scientifically weak to know for a fact that this is NOT the way things really exist.

Cool

''While cause and effect is programming in nature...'' It's not, you are just using words for your benefit and then claiming that there must be a programmer lol. That's not how it works mate.

What might exist rather than science? If you don't know, then you don't know, argument from ignorance to say it was god.

Well, explain it better, then. Cause and effect is set up just like a programming system in a computer, except that C&E is far more detailed, and fits all of nature. Ignoring the idea of a programmer for C&E is foolish, especially for people who are into scientific examination.

In the Star Trek 2009 movie, Spock repeated a long-cherished, scientific truth at about 1 hour 9 minutes into the movie, "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

The point? BB, by not taking into account multitudes of things that would have to exist to make BB possible, is impossible in reality. Since C&E show that God is likely way above improbability, not only is it the remaining "thing" like Spock said, but God is the blatantly, and forwardly truth.

Do you have any other suggestions? Or are you going to say that we simply don't know?

Cool
Jump to: