Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 130. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM
Do i need to prove that there is one true God and HE really exist? As long as i am believing in him and believe with his promise, don't have to explain about it.

That doesn't mean what you believe is true.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 08:39:15 PM
Do i need to prove that there is one true God and HE really exist? As long as i am believing in him and believe with his promise, don't have to explain about it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 03, 2017, 08:34:39 PM
Its hard to give proofs that god exist.
 God and science cant ride on the same boat.
 Because they always in contrast.
 Nowadays most people believed on any scientific facts than what was on the bible.
Even though there are no proofs that god exist i still believed in Him.

That makes you gullible.   Smiley
kie
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
Its hard to give proofs that god exist.
 God and science cant ride on the same boat.
 Because they always in contrast.
 Nowadays most people believed on any scientific facts than what was on the bible.
 Even though there are no proofs that god exist i still believed in Him.
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 07:41:46 PM
Ok. Thanks. The answer is point number 4 - Its the love to deceit. Thank you for answering my question.

I only post reality - no one is being deceived.  

Now, do you have any proof your fairy tale exists?

Cool

He doesn't and now he is going to ask you to define proof.

Not a problem - there is no scientific proof of fairy tales - I can go back and forth with them all year.   Smiley
September 03, 2017, 07:37:55 PM
Ok. Thanks. The answer is point number 4 - Its the love to deceit. Thank you for answering my question.

Cool

He doesn't and now he is going to ask you to define proof.
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 06:41:26 PM
Here educate yourself. All definition were changed to hide God. Everything in the plain sight is the hardest to see.

How do you know what's in plain sight?  You have your head in the sand.

Cool

Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 06:28:32 PM
Here educate yourself. All definition were changed to hide God. Everything in the plain sight is the hardest to see.

How do you know what's in plain sight?  You have your head in the sand.

Cool
September 03, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
I don't know what force is stronger in you guys.

1. Hatered of possibility of God existance, or
2. An urge to pathologically lie, or
3. The love of being fooled, or
4. The love to deceit others.

Help me decide.

All we are looking for is proof that your fairy tale is real.

So far, nothing.

Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24HOUNSyTC4&list=LLGcGnDqmqwzjeSYLwSRnaLA&index=119

What would you do to hide a tree? Plant it in the forest. Or in case of "academia" plant the fake trees around God and call them a forest of small gods called scientology.
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Help me decide.

All we are looking for is proof that your fairy tale is real.

So far, nothing.

Cool
September 03, 2017, 06:21:09 PM
I guess you can "understand" them because you are as mad as they are.

All I can do is smile and wave.

Common sense, after all.

Cool

Help me decide.
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

All I can do is smile and wave.

Common sense, after all.

Cool
September 03, 2017, 06:05:03 PM
Im not sure if those "scientists" are serious. There is saying that even Salomon could not fill something out of nothing. I guess "science" is so "advanced" it can.

Yes, the scientists are serious.  You can't understand what they say until you pull your head out of the sand.

Cool

Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 06:02:21 PM
Im not sure if those "scientists" are serious. There is saying that even Salomon could not fill something out of nothing. I guess "science" is so "advanced" it can.

Yes, the scientists are serious.  You can't understand what they say until you pull your head out of the sand.

Cool
September 03, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
The main myth is to believe any one thing "too much", that means you should look at multiple sources. If you can claim that GOD wrote the Bible then I can claim that there is better evidence that GOD wrote the Phoenix Journals, as evidence for this I cite how the clarity and content of the two texts are starkly different, but you obviously have not made this type of reasoned comparison for yourself.
The skeptics at Quora.com seem to agree that the Christian god is impossible. They concluded this after examining the cause/effect argument set forth by BADecker.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-deal-with-the-something-cannot-come-from-nothing-argument-that-theists-may-use-to-justify-existence-of-their-gods

Im not sure if those "scientists" are serious. There is a saying that even Salomon could not fill something out of nothing. I guess "science" is so "advanced" it can.

And some proponent of this "science" says its common sense? Are you people mad? Or can you go even madder.

Its like extreme opposite to common sense. Are you all just pathological liars or what?

Let's quote those:

So nothing and everything are just two sides of the same coin.

eeeeee. WTF is this shit? Its pure insanity there. If I have everything I have nothing? Based on their absolutely crappy idea of dark matter that noone had ever seen and noone will? And its not even true because dark shit is 95% of the universe(as they say). So 5% minus 95% is clearly not 0=nothing.

If thats not crazy I do not know what is.....
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 05:52:08 PM
bunkum
how it can be proved for sure?
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:57:16 PM
The main myth is to believe any one thing "too much", that means you should look at multiple sources. If you can claim that GOD wrote the Bible then I can claim that there is better evidence that GOD wrote the Phoenix Journals, as evidence for this I cite how the clarity and content of the two texts are starkly different, but you obviously have not made this type of reasoned comparison for yourself.
The skeptics at Quora.com seem to agree that the Christian god is impossible. They concluded this after examining the cause/effect argument set forth by BADecker.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-deal-with-the-something-cannot-come-from-nothing-argument-that-theists-may-use-to-justify-existence-of-their-gods

Common sense.

Cool
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
September 03, 2017, 04:47:11 PM
September 02, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
Like fuck it is..Evolution is a THEORY..and one of the most UNPROVEN easily Disproven EVER..
Evolution is a JOKE and crime against reason and science...A WEAPON of propaganda.

Cool story!

Do you have any evidence to prove to an open minded person it's a joke?

It's scientifically proven evolution is fact.

Cool

But, as I said before, even if evolution, big bang, hell even if all science is wrong it still doesn't prove their god is right or true.

But cause and effect almost proves the existence of God all by itself.

Cool

There may indeed always be a cause for anything and everything that has or ever will come into existence however we don't know that for sure, is just assumptions, the same assumptions you said were not valid for evolution. Our Universe could be one of many. There could be parallel universes or even a postulated Multiverse
Jump to: