Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 15. (Read 845467 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 04, 2020, 10:30:15 PM
I believe God exist because you may be wondering where does our souls will go when we leave this life?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
September 04, 2020, 05:37:10 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Its obvious that God exist because I  have seen that everything is originated through God, even the scientists who research for things that exist and things that does not exist claiming that their is know God.
If are I may ask who gives wisdom?
And how does human originated on earth?
Some people will start giving reasons that is legit in order to have firms.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2020, 03:45:04 PM
If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.

God is a mystery. There are so many things science is yet to explain.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 04, 2020, 08:18:59 PM
... Cellular activity has been found to be so greatly complex that, even if the ideas of evolution had some kind of reasonable foundation, the time for evolution to cause such complexity as has been found, would be thousands of times as great as had been previously thought. Thirteen or 14 billion years is way too short for even favorable odds to let evolution happen.
Are your statements based on your expertise in microbiology, or the peer-reviewed papers that you have read and that you can cite, or just your own speculation and biases?
My statements are based on reports of others who have done some of the investigative research. They are also based on Internet research that shows many operations of cells in pictures and charts and graphs.
However, if you think that the Internet explanations of the complexity are in doubt, then you should probably think the same about all the Covid reports and stats.
But if you want me to do your research for you, watch this 6-minute video first - https://www.bitchute.com/video/YAxgZwgBSJyx/.
You made a claim and I would like to know what you based the claim on so that I can evaluate the soundness and veracity of the claim. I can't just take your word for it because then I wouldn't be doing my own research.

If your claim is "based on reports of others who have done some of the investigative research", then please point me to those reports so I can check them out.

As for the "Internet research that shows many operations of cells in pictures and charts and graphs", I assume that means that you looked at pictures and charts and graphs and made conclusions. Of course, I can't just accept those conclusions without seeing your analysis.

Read my post, above, that you quoted. It answers your question in the first sentence. But you could Google something like "complexity of life points to God." When you do this, remember to look at the websites that seem to cover an answer to your question.

One little hint is, many of the websites talk about complexity from last century's understanding. We have gone a long way beyond last century watching life operate, with the Microsphere Nanoscope (2011).

Cool
legendary
August 04, 2020, 08:14:36 PM
Scientific proof that God exists

Like recent BTC pump?

Could you not be so concise = more specific and more detailed regarding what you mean.

Cool
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
August 04, 2020, 04:42:44 AM
Scientific proof that God exists

Like recent BTC pump?
Activity: 100
August 04, 2020, 02:17:28 AM
Tut, tut, tut, not one post lately offering anything regarding Scientific proof for or against GOD, please take your crappy scientific arguments to a thread for scientific argument and keep on topic, the quality of post's from the same users using alias names is now beyond a joke, is this the height of the bitcointalk.org preisthood?

Scientific proof FOR or AGAINST GOD, not scientific ARGUMENTS regarding SCIENCE!!

Oh look, 10.8 million have the virus!! Thank fek! Have you heard of the effects on wiccan masonic pregnancies yet? Didn't think so!!

God does exist.. He sent the Vampire Bat and Raw Fish to attack the blood drinking masons at the end of the age of Pisces, Get it?

I knew there was something fishy about these christian freaks... THANK GOD they're being wiped out, just look at their sham posts!!!

Lay naked in the circle bro, I saw the old black n white wiccan witchcraft movie, when I remember the name of it... C'mon, A human is defeating the masonic serpent creed, yeeehaaaa!!!! Oh, that's right, Monkey Magic Wins HANDS DOWN!!!

Looking forward to eternity!!

As for the voice of god, lets upset the apple cart. Masons think they are god, this is proof of 'A' god, albeit the one in their mind.

In a nutshell, think of a bro you have an inate disliking for.. Call him a freak, but only in your mind. Over and over. His attitude towards you will worsen. Talk mentally to him or her in your mind, call them freaks... Over and over. Share your results. Spread the word, mentally focusing on a mason you dont get on with, but remember, dont hate them or it wont work!! It's better when doing this with a wiccan masonic man or woman on live tv, focus on their pineal gland, and call them something like serpent c***'s, believe me, when you see the result's live on tv.. which usually starts with them raising their voice to defeat your THOUGHT in their mind, they actually try to drown you out, no matter where you are in the world!!!

Lets use the VOICE of GOD against them, united they stand, united they fall!!
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
August 03, 2020, 11:08:20 PM
... Cellular activity has been found to be so greatly complex that, even if the ideas of evolution had some kind of reasonable foundation, the time for evolution to cause such complexity as has been found, would be thousands of times as great as had been previously thought. Thirteen or 14 billion years is way too short for even favorable odds to let evolution happen.
Are your statements based on your expertise in microbiology, or the peer-reviewed papers that you have read and that you can cite, or just your own speculation and biases?
My statements are based on reports of others who have done some of the investigative research. They are also based on Internet research that shows many operations of cells in pictures and charts and graphs.
However, if you think that the Internet explanations of the complexity are in doubt, then you should probably think the same about all the Covid reports and stats.
But if you want me to do your research for you, watch this 6-minute video first - https://www.bitchute.com/video/YAxgZwgBSJyx/.
You made a claim and I would like to know what you based the claim on so that I can evaluate the soundness and veracity of the claim. I can't just take your word for it because then I wouldn't be doing my own research.

If your claim is "based on reports of others who have done some of the investigative research", then please point me to those reports so I can check them out.

As for the "Internet research that shows many operations of cells in pictures and charts and graphs", I assume that means that you looked at pictures and charts and graphs and made conclusions. Of course, I can't just accept those conclusions without seeing your analysis.
legendary
August 03, 2020, 01:58:45 PM

Cool
August 03, 2020, 12:43:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
August 03, 2020, 04:43:24 AM

legendary
August 02, 2020, 11:41:20 AM
^^^ Lately, with the advent of the Microsphere Nanoscope, where scientists can actually watch living cells in their activity, things are changing. Prior to the MN, science had to assume and presume all kinds of activity in cells. But now they can actually watch what is happening.

The point? Cellular activity has been found to be so greatly complex that, even if the ideas of evolution had some kind of reasonable foundation, the time for evolution to cause such complexity as has been found, would be thousands of times as great as had been previously thought. Thirteen or 14 billion years is way too short for even favorable odds to let evolution happen.

In fact, it's just the opposite. Life, and the rest of the universe are proving to be complex machinery. Machines have makers. The Maker of the universe not only is God, but He is God Almighty beyond, beyond.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
August 02, 2020, 05:22:37 AM
Science always postulates theories of how life began in our water bodies, where elements combined to form proteins and later unicellular cells to bring forth life under controlled atmospheric conditions over millions of years and later multicellular cells to breath forth life and mutation sets in, followed by laws of segregation and so forth.
Yet, with all this knowledge even to the extent of the particulate elements to form the basic cells and controlled variables to simulate the described natural environmental conditions necessary to produce this life forms, have not been able to bring forth life.
July 31, 2020, 10:16:55 AM
Aw, BADecker, c'mon, your letting your team down! It's so frustrating knowing I can actually prove that god exists, through writing of a few seperate meeting's with certain individual's, explaining certain event's that took place with them, leading to the only answer anyone would ever need. I was looking at the views for this thread, and thought if I could just get you to answer the questions, we may be able to hit in excess of 1.000.000 between us Smiley
July 26, 2020, 07:55:00 PM
Oh, and BADecker, to answer YOUR question about the machine universe, I'll point out your machine universe cannot exist with a time cycle of 7.5.000 years. I did write my theory of the universe possibly being a machine, but you ignored it. Why? Is that because Saturn, Father Time, Chronos, is older than 7.5.000 years old? You dont even know the order the planets were created!

Edit, found it:

A different version of the universe POSSIBLY being a machine:

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

Deciphered my ME, a couple of years ago now huh, here, in this thread.

It's correct translation: The ring's of Saturn make the world STAGE go round. Each number on the face of a clock has a megalithic structure.

This can only be seen when looking at the earth from SOUTH. The rings of Saturn have a different PULL on the MOON, depending on which side of EARTH, the MOON is at, and the rings of SATURN. Where the MOON is relevant to the rings of SATURN, the opposite side of the ring's is closer to EARTH, for there is less gravitational pull when the MOON is inbetween Earth, and the ring's of Saturn. As each rotate, a pendulum effect is created, keeping the Earth spinning.

One just need to look at a technics 1210mk11 turntable without the platter, to imagine each magnet seen as a megalithic site.

Go figure.

Scientifically provable, and viewable/touchable by the layman. The secret of comedy is in the TIMING.

Ps, you masons might want to return all those theft's from these site's back, because re-tuning the earth from the sun to the moon cause's the planet to go boom, for copper wire wont handle the surge thats coming. This is Why the masons built their architecture the way they did, to retune the earth from the sun to the moon. The earth is or is nearly out of the tuning of 440hz, 9th overtone, the moon's frequency is 432hz, 11th overtone. Surely 9th overtone is out of tune with masonic stuff, but the 11th overtone would fit quite nicely, would it not?
July 26, 2020, 05:45:08 PM
Now please answer at least the last 5 questions posed of you to prove you are not trying to bury my posts in irelevant nonsense, the kind of nonsense baby sacrificers agree with.

I'll settle for these questions.

When does jesus, (according to you, the son of god,) come back?

When did the monkey get renamed Jesus, as all other religions point out a monkey is to return, not jesus.

Why do you deny gods creations, the seqoia trees and the pinus longavious, is this because they prove that the flood could not have happened when YOU claim it did?

Why do you state time is only 7.5 thousand years old, when the bible clearly states suicide cases go to hell for 10.000 years?

The point of the baby sacrificers is simple, they sacrifice to their god, that god being death. I prove the monkey god holds you on a cross of tesyracts, proven with davinci's jesus on the cross of tesyracts. the empirical evidence being the Lost city of the monkey god, the pachacouti tribes sacrifices to ask pachacouti, the new human re-born, not to turn the world on it's head, at the end of their time,  proven using aztec/mayan calendars. Any god is a god, humans cannot be god. Half human, half angel, but not god.

Edit, I'd like to further point out that the masonic god is called jaboulon. This translates correctly  as Ja-Baal-On.

jahweh. or yaweh, note j is y in GERMAN.

Jaweh, is 7th from the throne of the almighty.

Baal, is the ancient babalonian/cananite fertility god that demands blood through child sacrifice.

On, is Osiris.

In the movie egypt, god's and kings, set is clearly heard stating to his dying father, god, that he is 3 gods, the name's I have just typed. So yes, I'm defo on topic. ARE YOU?

Remember BADecker, If you HAVE sold your soul, you can never compete with mine, this is what I mean when I say, I still see through my own two eyes. YOU cannot compete with my soul, because it is GOOD. Good always wins. By the grace of GOD. The scientific proof is your denial of such proof as the tree's. And the fact you have clearly stated you are out of time.

2nd edit: Still waiting on BADecker to be a man and answer the questions we all want answer's to. In the meantime, I'll sum a few important points for those still reading and awaiting answers from Bitcointalk.org's unofficial preist:

And God, in all his names is GOOD. God according to the bible, is Yahweh. 7th from the throne of Almighty GOD.

J(Y)ahweh, is Jesus's Father, Jesus, being the son of God.

J(Yahweh)-Baal-On is the Masonic god. Do Freemasons kill their firstborn for nothing? That would be a short religion, if so. Yet by walking the red carpet, they prove they owe their success to walking in the blood of their firstborn, their sacrifice to JA-BAAL-ON, street version is Jaboulon. (confuse and lose tactics of the masons)

The masonic image of the masonic god is a 3 headed creature, the three heads, that of a cat, a toad, and a human, on the body of a spider. To view this god, as proof, ask me to post either the star ruby ritual, or the star saphire ritual, or both. For either will show proof. Where you can see with your own eye's..?

The question is, which sign do you dare use, L.V.X, or N.O.X.?

The dogon tribe of mali have a GOD with the name dada, the spider, same spider of the nazca plains. Said  spiders create the world by weaving.

Now try this:

Father        Son        Holy Ghost.
-----------------------------
Brahma       Vishnu    Shiva
-----------------------------
J(Yahweh)   Baal        On (Osiris)

The pachacouti tribe are the only proof we need that ALL other religions state quite clearly, a monkey is to return, that same monkey called THOTH. Whilst masons would rather NOT say the name of Jesus, and trumps 2nd inauguration had a black and a white priest wearing their cross's upside down live on tv, shows me why I cannot accept your jesus as saviour, when all else, and all other religions, point to a monkey being the saviour. It is the monkey qualities that is our saviour. Not a name masons use to find those seeking salvation, using their all seeing eye, (you think you have privacy, this is a joke to hide the fact they can see you) granted by them when they get you to sell your soul. What you are offering, is the name of a masonic creation. They know jesus cant come back. The egyptians made it clear, no-one ever came back from true death. But they know a monkey DOES. Thoth. In the emerald tablet's of Thoth, Thoth clearly states, he will hold you, live with you, and dwell with you always. He also state's, and I quote, I, DEATH come, yet remain NOT. Columbus did NOT discover america. He went there to bury the colossal monkey. All else was to hide the fact that this was just after the knights templar returned from the middle east with what is believed by some to be the head of jesus, this head is in the Tom Cruise's movie the mummy. Spot the skull,  with sabre teeth. Tom's face when he spot's it says one thing, but to show the Skull at the end of the movie begs one question. What does a vampire skull have to do with a movie about the mummy?

Edit 3: Simple, Evidence for proof of A god. Vlad the impailer is Vlad Dracul, or Dracula, The queens great great great great uncle. PROVEN. The queen is of the serpent race of vampirical baby sacrificers, that same queen of those that walk on the red carpet, symbolising they too owe their success to killing their firstborn by offering them to the queen or epstein or trump or edward or saville, etc... njoi the rest of your time bros, you baby murdering scum.

It is illegal for freemasonry to exist without a member of the royal family as THE head of worldwide freemasonry.  

So you masons thought you could keep a secret from what is deemd my queen? She is NOT my queen, She chopped our queens head off.

Your all in with the wrong crowd. She sacrificed her cousin, never mind her firstborn.

Aliens my arse.

Now watch Dracula, the untold story. How romantic. They even point to Vlad saying he is the son of the devil. That devil being a GOD!

By definition, we cannot have one without the other. God is proven in a multitude of scientific facts.
July 26, 2020, 05:43:23 PM
It would appear to me that somewhere in the distant past, someone from britain, before america was (apparently) discovered, did a deal with someone from the middle east, most likely fake jews pretending to be real jews by booting out the palestinians.. A law here in the uk states quite clearly, there's no black in the union jack. Cant say that in politics nowadays, but you can still use it in court. For the deal I believe was done, was those in the middle east gave this vision of vishnu to some english twat, who spread it to his bro's, the deal being that it would cost them their kingdom. Note how the uk now has a black union jack on the police uniform. And we're quickly losing our kingdom to the dark brothers who crept into the councils, as told in Thoth's emerald tablets, and why there is unofficially, a black pope. And black in the union jack. And a race of serpent minded people, who gave away their kids to be molested, so they could walk the red carpet. The red carpet is their reminder that their life is built on the blood of their kids, the ones sacrificed, and why holywood became bolywood.

When they walk the red carpet, they all walk in the blood of their firstborn. Dont you bro?

So, what about your recent posts to this thread has to do with the scientific proof for the existence of God?

At least when I talk about a machine universe and machines have makers in the light of the fact that we don't have any other evidence for machines other than makers - the scientific odds - at least I am trying to be scientific.

Where in all your junk is anything scientific? And in what way might it be scientific?

Are you sure you are in the right thread? Perhaps you should start a new thread and title it something like, "Blabber for why I am god."

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are every aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

But you are saying it in the wrong thread, right?     Cool

Wrong. I was left in charge of this thread by the OP, and hence can decide if we're on topic or not. This is WHY i was left in charge of it, for the op had no time to continue, remember?
July 26, 2020, 05:41:52 PM
BADecker, you claim god created everything. I exist. That's all the proof you need. You never thought the fact that I exist was a claim by me to be god did you? NO, you got me all wrong, I was agreeing with you. The Fact I exist, proves yaweh exist's, 7th from the throne of the almighty.
legendary
July 26, 2020, 05:14:46 PM
It would appear to me that somewhere in the distant past, someone from britain, before america was (apparently) discovered, did a deal with someone from the middle east, most likely fake jews pretending to be real jews by booting out the palestinians.. A law here in the uk states quite clearly, there's no black in the union jack. Cant say that in politics nowadays, but you can still use it in court. For the deal I believe was done, was those in the middle east gave this vision of vishnu to some english twat, who spread it to his bro's, the deal being that it would cost them their kingdom. Note how the uk now has a black union jack on the police uniform. And we're quickly losing our kingdom to the dark brothers who crept into the councils, as told in Thoth's emerald tablets, and why there is unofficially, a black pope. And black in the union jack. And a race of serpent minded people, who gave away their kids to be molested, so they could walk the red carpet. The red carpet is their reminder that their life is built on the blood of their kids, the ones sacrificed, and why holywood became bolywood.

When they walk the red carpet, they all walk in the blood of their firstborn. Dont you bro?

So, what about your recent posts to this thread has to do with the scientific proof for the existence of God?

At least when I talk about a machine universe and machines have makers in the light of the fact that we don't have any other evidence for machines other than makers - the scientific odds - at least I am trying to be scientific.

Where in all your junk is anything scientific? And in what way might it be scientific?

Are you sure you are in the right thread? Perhaps you should start a new thread and title it something like, "Blabber for why I am god."

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are every aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

But you are saying it in the wrong thread, right?     Cool
July 26, 2020, 05:12:15 PM

Cool
##

I'll tell you. Those that wear the serpent smile, have two lines at either side of the mouth are very aware of the existance of god, for they believe themselves to BE god. The fact these baby sacrificers walk the red carpet knowing this symbolically means that at least THEIR, and YOUR god exist. Scientific proof is in the fact that the red carpet is reserved for baby sacrificing royals. Seems any baby sacrifcer can walk the red carpet nowadays. Still not answered my point's, and my questions, So I await your reply to every question I posed of you, twiddling my thumbs proving I AM that I AM. The scientific proof is already stated. I exist. Answer the questions I posed of you, and I'll show you even more proof. We dont need science to know you are desperate now, Aren't you?

For someone who likes to preach jesus, your suddenly showing your true serpent colours. Truth getting to you? Is God winning after all? That's because your bro's are out of time. Your god is LUCIFER, PROVEN. Google 18th degree password. Hose-Anna, I know I'm supposed to half it with you, but Nephilim dont play by serpent rules. You accept I'm A son of God, half human, half angel, yet insult your son of god by your last post. YOU are no christian. You are of the serpent race of baby sacrificers. Of course I may seem not right in the head. Would you be knowing you too were sacrificed, that you lost the battle for your own soul? Goood, that's the expected result. I won the battle and kicked them greys out into space, and WON that battle for my body. Like I said, I still see with two eyes. You are one with the false god.

The scientific FACT here, being, you NEVER answered any question I posed of you that would PROVE the REAL GOD.

Edit: Scientific evidence is evidence that serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is expected to be empirical evidence and interpretable in accordance with scientific method.

The city of the MONKEY GOD exist's. Lucifer exists, and is clearly proven for so many children to be sacrificed, if the murdering serpents did not get their proof, sooner or later even they would question the insanity of the masonic creed. This was never about me being GOD. This is about the creator god, not me, haf human and half angel, not yaweh, the latter being 7th from the throne of the almighty.  Am I wrong? If so, PROVE it.
Pages:
Jump to: