Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 228. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
January 29, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
all scientist are atheists and there are no scientific proof of god. To the contrary there're logical proof that god is fiction

Not quite. According to this Pew Research poll (Scientists and Belief), 51% believe in either a God or some kind of "universal spirit or higher power".

If we take out the "universal spirit or higher power" believers, then atheist scientists outnumber theist scientists, 41% to 33%.
17% of scientists describe themselves as atheist, 11% as agnostic, and 20% as "nothing in particular."

In the general public, 95% believes in either a God or some kind of "universal spirit or higher power", only 2% are self-labelled atheists, 2% agnostic, and 12% nothing in particular.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 29, 2017, 07:59:22 AM
ask him why he is such an evil bastard
He isn't. You are simply mistaking the devil for God. And that is the thing the devil wants you to do.

Cool
There's only one thing more evil than the devil..... it's infinitely more evil creator.

No, the thing that is more evil than the devil is a creature that bites the hand of its Creator while being fed by Him.

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

If I happen to worship evil a little, the sacrifice of Jesus has covered me so that my guilt is taken away as though it had not been. Why? Because I accept and believe in the sacrifice of Jesus for me. But your guilt and sin remain with you. Why? Because you won't even accept the existence of God, to say nothing about the sacrifice of Jesus, His Son. You are in deep dodo, buddy. Change while you still have time.

Cool

Nice get-outta jail free card you've awarded yourself. So you can now do what the hell you like and it doesn't matter.
A great amount of the worlds problems are caused by this sort of poisionous thinking.

Where your thinking (or should I say, others doing the thinking for you) implodes of course, is all this nonsense is based on the assumption that your god is good and will keep his word. But as we just discovered, your god isn't good, but evil. So because your god is evil, he won't think nothing of going back on his word, or screwing you over, because he's evil. In a nutshell, your god is completely untrustworthy, even though you'll keep pretending to yourself he is.

It wasn't God's idea that anybody go to jail. The jail of Hell isn't a jail that anyone can get out of on his own. So, God took matters into His own hands, and sent His Son Jesus to get us all out of jail.

If you won't accept Jesus salvation for yourself, it is you who is evil. You are even worse when you cause others to reject Jesus salvation.

Cool

Just listen to yourself. You are saying that billions of people in the world are evil because they don't believe in the Christian mythology of Jesus salvation.

Think you need to sit in a quiet room and have a chat with yourself where you went so wrong in life.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 29, 2017, 07:10:25 AM
all scientist are atheists and there are no scientific proof of god. To the contrary there're logical proof that god is fiction
Activity: 16
January 29, 2017, 12:56:13 AM
I think not only scientific that proof the God exist.
Maybe my question can convince you that God already exist before us.
Who do you think made us as Human?
Who do you think made this galaxies?
galaxies, earth, dinosaur. they are already exist before us, before we found scientific.
That's my opinion. correct me if i wrong.  Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 28, 2017, 11:23:31 PM
He isn't. You are simply mistaking the devil for God. And that is the thing the devil wants you to do.

Cool
There's only one thing more evil than the devil..... it's infinitely more evil creator.

No, the thing that is more evil than the devil is a creature that bites the hand of its Creator while being fed by Him.

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

If I happen to worship evil a little, the sacrifice of Jesus has covered me so that my guilt is taken away as though it had not been. Why? Because I accept and believe in the sacrifice of Jesus for me. But your guilt and sin remain with you. Why? Because you won't even accept the existence of God, to say nothing about the sacrifice of Jesus, His Son. You are in deep dodo, buddy. Change while you still have time.

Cool

Nice get-outta jail free card you've awarded yourself. So you can now do what the hell you like and it doesn't matter.
A great amount of the worlds problems are caused by this sort of poisionous thinking.

Where your thinking (or should I say, others doing the thinking for you) implodes of course, is all this nonsense is based on the assumption that your god is good and will keep his word. But as we just discovered, your god isn't good, but evil. So because your god is evil, he won't think nothing of going back on his word, or screwing you over, because he's evil. In a nutshell, your god is completely untrustworthy, even though you'll keep pretending to yourself he is.

It wasn't God's idea that anybody go to jail. The jail of Hell isn't a jail that anyone can get out of on his own. So, God took matters into His own hands, and sent His Son Jesus to get us all out of jail.

If you won't accept Jesus salvation for yourself, it is you who is evil. You are even worse when you cause others to reject Jesus salvation.

Cool
Not as evil as your god though. I couldn't even touch that level.  So don't get any funny ideas about worshipping me, I'm not evil enough for you. Cool

Well, you're still alive, aren't you? God is a nice enough Guy that He doesn't zap you for your idolatry. And He is also nice enough to let you zap yourself if that is really what you want.

Cool
legendary
January 28, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
Not as evil as your god though. I couldn't even touch that level.  So don't get any funny ideas about worshipping me, I'm not evil enough for you. Cool

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
January 28, 2017, 05:32:02 PM
Yea I saw many proofs that God exist this days in news but I  dont know to trust in that or not I think yes but newspapers are lying too much but still I trust in good ne matter what scientist say.
legendary
January 28, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
January 28, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
January 28, 2017, 01:46:11 PM
which god let me ask? allah, jehovah, Odin, Buddha, Jupiter?

The real God. None of the religions perfectly describes Him. Christianity is the closest regarding the things that are important.

Cool

Wrong Hinduism is the true religion. Unlike your religion of hate and fear, Hinduism prescribes the eternal duties, such as honesty, refraining from injuring living beings (ahimsa), patience, forbearance, self-restraint, and compassion, among others. Varnashrama Dharma teaches an ideal system of a democratic, multicultural, global society with the values of equality and equal opportunities for all, the right to education, liberty, the dignity of the individual and participation in governance without fear.

Christianity crushes intelligence because it is a miserable system of fearmongering where your god rules through power, pain of death and eternal torture. Mine is a system of self education and awakening that enlightens the intellect, grows the spirit and celebrates sexuality, freedom and liberation from evil through self improvement.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 28, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

The universe is so big and our sun is just a tiny star out there.
Maybe there is God or maybe there is no God at all?
If there is God then will there be a God of animals and plants/trees?
Animals suffer and have emotions too so if there is hell and heaven for humans then there should also be something for them?
Maybe we were intentionally created by someone or by some species? If we were created intentionally then for what purpose?
Maybe we were created unintentionally just like some particles and elements that form into something when matched or exposed?
Okay gotta go. Need to relax my brain.  Cheesy
legendary
January 28, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

The real God. None of the religions perfectly describes Him. Christianity is the closest regarding the things that are important.

Cool
Activity: 38
January 28, 2017, 03:57:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 27, 2017, 09:37:21 PM
The universe existing is so statistically improbable from a scientific perspective.

Scientists must assume an infinite number of parallel universes exist to avoid explaining how the universe came into being.

God could be the best explanation for the universe existing as we observe it.

Smiley
legendary
January 27, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

Cool
legendary
January 27, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

Cool

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

legendary
January 27, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
January 26, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

Cool
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
January 25, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
yes god does exist. thousands of messengers came to this world and they said there is hereafter. but people believe what they want to believe. so, when you close your eyes and claim there is no sun this is the darkness you made, millions see that the sun exists.
legendary
Activity: 1188
January 21, 2017, 09:57:55 AM
evidence of the existence of God can be seen through his creation.
Nature is not created by itself.
their land and oceans on Earth, the planets and stars in the galaxy, with the order that was so neat and orderly.
then who created it and stir it all, if not for God.

Then who created God? If your answer is "magic" then a scientific proof of god is impossible.
Jump to: