Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 230. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 06, 2016, 11:08:45 AM
Im right here, let this reply by the proof on its own.

So, are you telling us that you are the devil back up from the Abyss? If you are, Jesus' second coming is a lot closer than some people think.

Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
November 06, 2016, 11:06:45 AM
Im right here, let this reply by the proof on its own.
legendary
November 06, 2016, 11:06:18 AM
The globe and globalism are the abode of the Devil! So why not have scientific proof that the Devil exists? Anybody left still claiming God doesn't after that would be left with an argument that doesn't make any sense.

The abyss, where the devil has been cast, was originally understood as the bottomless pit. A bottomless pit can only exist at the center of the globular earth, where gravity pulls equally in all directions, so that there is no bottom.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 06, 2016, 08:02:47 AM
I know that I'm god because every time I have my face buried in some sweet little furry beaver she starts screaming "oh god".
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 06, 2016, 02:05:51 AM
The globe and globalism are the abode of the Devil! So why not have scientific proof that the Devil exists? Anybody left still claiming God doesn't after that would be left with an argument that doesn't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 05, 2016, 11:31:01 PM
well i saw jeebus in a cloud and i woke this morning with a woody so there ya go, god exists
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 22, 2016, 06:14:23 AM
Well science used to say that god is not real as there are no real proofs of him
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 04:24:29 AM
It is impossible to say whether God exists . Some believe in it , and someone - no. In the world there are many religions and each believes his own. To believe in God or not - it's everyone's business .
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 31, 2016, 06:24:43 PM

Firstly, I didn't read the articles OP linked, I was lazy today...lol. Ok now that I have admitted my bias and un-informity, here is just a general comment on the title for interest sake > The best scientific proof that I can think of atm that Goddess/es/God/s/GodessGod/s-es exist would be if I were to think of human (myself would be the very best example since I know myself quite good since it's me) as a sign or a symbol [maybe even a signature] of Someone(s) creating/loving/caring/forgiving/living etc.   Smiley  

legendary
July 31, 2016, 05:41:34 PM
Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Grin It's a very interesting and scientific fact, keep going!

Scratch -n- sniff

Jesus taught me that trick.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 31, 2016, 03:17:16 PM
Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Grin It's a very interesting and scientific fact, keep going!
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
July 31, 2016, 05:31:02 AM
Just read the Torah and see plenty Cheesy
legendary
July 29, 2016, 10:54:10 AM
legendary
July 29, 2016, 09:30:39 AM

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

At the link within https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732, we are shown how evolution is mathematically impossible. Although the link is really talking about abiogenesis, evolution would be far more impossible.

The only way that evolution is possible is if it simply means "change." And if this is all it means, why not use the word "change?"

In addition, so far that we have factually found, everything in the universe operates by cause and effect. And we have found this in countless things here on earth, and to the best of our knowledge, in the whole universe as well. We have also determined that the universe had a beginning. This means that the universe has been programmed to act as it does... no evolution.

Cool
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 28, 2016, 09:26:09 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

I do, however believe in God, and I don't think I am a little dumb.

Believing in God does not mean automatically accepting everything the Bible says. The Bible was written by humans.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 25, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Daniel91 ee bok brate(Hi brother).I know that God dont exist because he is most trying to prove that or he dont care abou pupils in the Earth.I think Jesus,Muhamed,...other pupils was using some hard type of drugs in past so they saw God....There are no proofs that miracles was happend like that which we learned in religion class.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2016, 09:11:59 AM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb
legendary
July 25, 2016, 08:44:19 AM
i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

The word "Allah" is not English. Can you translate, please?

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah

Then why don't these jokers say God instead of Allah? I mean, they translate the rest of their Arabic stuff into English. Why not Allah? Why doesn't satdas simply write what he says in Arabic if he isn't going to translate the whole thing? And they all do that.

Cool

Because Allah means something different to them than God means to you. It identifies the Muslem God like saying Yahweh identifies the Jewish Hebrew God. They are distinctly different gods from the Christian God with different stories. US Christians use the New Testament and believe God had a son, crapped out by a virgin, in a filthy animal barn (which in itself is kind of kinky and weird). Yahweh and Allah stop at different points of the Old Testament story with Allah having a different version of the Old Testament called the Koran. Muslims, Jews and Christians in the mediterranean variants of religion all believe that they have one guy, Muhammad - Koran, Moses - Torah, Moses - Ten Commandments, that directly spoke to God to find out how they should live.

So, allah has no meaning to one who has not studied about allah. Good. I always have a little trouble with capitalization. Now I know I don't have to capitalize "allah" anymore.

Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 25, 2016, 01:16:00 AM
What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

The theory of evolution has denied and build their beliefs based on Darwin's theory is not worth it.
legendary
July 25, 2016, 12:44:59 AM
i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

The word "Allah" is not English. Can you translate, please?

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah

Then why don't these jokers say God instead of Allah? I mean, they translate the rest of their Arabic stuff into English. Why not Allah? Why doesn't satdas simply write what he says in Arabic if he isn't going to translate the whole thing? And they all do that.

Cool

Because Allah means something different to them than God means to you. It identifies the Muslem God like saying Yahweh identifies the Jewish Hebrew God. They are distinctly different gods from the Christian God with different stories. US Christians use the New Testament and believe God had a son, crapped out by a virgin, in a filthy animal barn (which in itself is kind of kinky and weird). Yahweh and Allah stop at different points of the Old Testament story with Allah having a different version of the Old Testament called the Koran. Muslims, Jews and Christians in the mediterranean variants of religion all believe that they have one guy, Muhammad - Koran, Moses - Torah, Moses - Ten Commandments, that directly spoke to God to find out how they should live.

Jump to: