Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 231. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
July 24, 2016, 10:37:23 PM
It's an interesting lecture, if there are people saying it's bullshit, well they don't know how theories are born XD, if you refuse everything, it's the same as accepting everything, you don't keep a road of mind
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 24, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
People discussing about it very long time but scietists can't find any proof that God exists...but i still believe.

Actually, scientists found it way back with Newton's 3rd Law, if they didn't find it before. This doesn't mean that they have to accept it, or say anything about it.

Complex universe and entropy made their discovery back then to be valid. But you don't really need scientific proof to see God in nature.

Trouble is, the details about God's attributes are difficult to see in science. Even nature only shows that God is favorably inclined towards mankind, even when people are against Him. To see the details, you need the Bible.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 24, 2016, 07:31:50 PM
People discussing about it very long time but scietists can't find any proof that God exists...but i still believe.
legendary
July 24, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
Well known is the fact that as a result of natural selection survived strong tion follows, however, there are many examples where survive is not the most Sauveur Weighted body.  examples: fungi, shark, crayfish, and mosses - these op-organisms  ables over a long period  of time.

There isn't anything like natural selection. The idea of natural selection is unproven. Probability mathematics shows that it couldn't have happened - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732. And there isn't any evidence that is stronger than cause and effect as the reason for the thing that some people call natural selection.

Cool
legendary
July 24, 2016, 06:59:08 PM
i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

The word "Allah" is not English. Can you translate, please?

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah

Then why don't these jokers say God instead of Allah? I mean, they translate the rest of their Arabic stuff into English. Why not Allah? Why doesn't satdas simply write what he says in Arabic if he isn't going to translate the whole thing? And they all do that.

Cool
Activity: 239
July 24, 2016, 06:46:42 PM
Well known is the fact that as a result of natural selection survived strong tion follows, however, there are many examples where survive is not the most Sauveur Weighted body.  examples: fungi, shark, crayfish, and mosses - these op-organisms  ables over a long period  of time.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 24, 2016, 06:46:20 PM
i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah
legendary
July 24, 2016, 05:55:30 PM

Cool
Activity: 281
July 24, 2016, 04:47:35 PM
legendary
July 20, 2016, 09:39:29 PM
^^^ You are welcome. I wonder how long it will take before the secular scientists of the world finally realize that they don't have any choice any longer. Accept the proof or lose their position in the eyes of the people.

Cool
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 20, 2016, 06:51:46 PM
Discovery of Philistine Cemetery May Solve Biblical Mystery

The discovery of a large cemetery outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon, a major city of the Philistines between the 12th and 7th centuries B.C., is the first of its kind in the history of archaeological investigation in the region. (Read more about ancient Ashkelon.) While more than a century of scholarship has identified the five major cities of the Philistines and artifacts distinctive to their culture, only a handful of burials have been tentatively identified. Simply put, archaeologists have found plenty of pots, but very few people.

Read more at http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2016/07/discovery-of-philistine-cemetery-may.html.

Cool

I really like these archeological finds that confirm the text of the Bible! Thanks
legendary
July 16, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
Discovery of Philistine Cemetery May Solve Biblical Mystery

The discovery of a large cemetery outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon, a major city of the Philistines between the 12th and 7th centuries B.C., is the first of its kind in the history of archaeological investigation in the region. (Read more about ancient Ashkelon.) While more than a century of scholarship has identified the five major cities of the Philistines and artifacts distinctive to their culture, only a handful of burials have been tentatively identified. Simply put, archaeologists have found plenty of pots, but very few people.

Read more at http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2016/07/discovery-of-philistine-cemetery-may.html.

Cool
legendary
July 15, 2016, 08:36:04 PM
Why do people still believe in god,even if it is 2016 already and we got no proof of existing god,
after 2016 years,anyone not surprised?
Im not,it is obvious there is no such place like "heaven" or "hell",am i right?

Actually, science has proven that God exists. Scientists often don't want to show the proof.

Cool

I would not go THAT far, as to say that scientists have proven the existence of God.

Scientists do say, however, that science still leaves room for God for many things.

Of course, nobody needs to believe anything if they don't want to.

Study cause and effect, as upheld by Newton's 3rd Law. This scientific law almost proves the existence of God all by itself. When you add complex universe and universal entropy, God is proven.

Here is the distraction that causes people to fail in understanding that God is proven. When people think of God, they have preconceived notions about what God is like. Scientific proof doesn't suggest that God is like any of the religions say He is... except a little.

When you look at the complete dictionary and encyclopedia definition of what God is like, the scientific proof for God fits the basics, but not necessarily all the little attributes that people suggest God has.

Cool
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 15, 2016, 08:03:49 PM
Why do people still believe in god,even if it is 2016 already and we got no proof of existing god,

Actually, science has proven that God exists. Scientists often don't want to show the proof.

Cool

I would not go THAT far, as to say that scientists have proven the existence of God.

Scientists do say, however, that science still leaves room for God for many things.
legendary
July 14, 2016, 08:46:30 PM

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 06:18:57 PM
legendary
July 14, 2016, 09:06:13 AM
But what is it that you really believe in? Not all prophets got it wrong. How do we know? Because God wants us to understand, so He sends us prophets with His Word.

Cool

All prophets are false; past, present and future. Why? Simple. As a vehicle to convey "the word of God" they're useless.
Why? Simple. Because there's no way to distinguish between trues ones and false ones.

What happens is people just cherrypick what they want to believe, which they would done anyway without any prophets, defeating the object of having the prophet system in the first place. Of course now they can fight over which prophet is true, so everything is worse off.

The prophet system is flawed. If God used that system, knowing the dangerous consequences, God must be flawed as well.

Thanks, Fluffer. You are so prophetic!     Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 14, 2016, 06:15:26 AM
But what is it that you really believe in? Not all prophets got it wrong. How do we know? Because God wants us to understand, so He sends us prophets with His Word.

Cool

All prophets are false; past, present and future. Why? Simple. As a vehicle to convey "the word of God" they're useless.
Why? Simple. Because there's no way to distinguish between trues ones and false ones.

What happens is people just cherrypick what they want to believe, which they would done anyway without any prophets, defeating the object of having the prophet system in the first place. Of course now they can fight over which prophet is true, so everything is worse off.

The prophet system is flawed. If God used that system, knowing the dangerous consequences, God must be flawed as well.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
July 14, 2016, 05:34:20 AM
When the Devil sells you peace do not forget it was him who created the market.

Oh I like that. Good one.  Smiley
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
July 14, 2016, 05:26:05 AM
When the Devil sells you peace do not forget it was him who created the market.
Jump to: